Jack_HH

Best Were-rabbit  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best were-rabbit?

• Alice / Bunny
    • Rabbi
    • Hari
    • Louise / Bunny's mother
    • Forget about were-rabbits! Lupa is the best!

I was wondering who is the favorite rabbit in HH.

Although I'm guessing that certain member of the Carott family has some kind of unfair advantage, being basically HH's logo and spokeswoman, it might still be interesting to discover who is the second most favored by the players.

I'm going to be boring and say that there's only one were-girl, and that's Bunny.

I am also going to say that this won't be the most popular choice though.
A lot of the players seem to really like old :P or a fluffy tail.
For me it's Bunny's personality more than anything, that makes her my choice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I'm going to be boring and say that there's only one were-girl, and that's Bunny.

I am also going to say that this won't be the most popular choice though.
A lot of the players seem to really like old :P or a fluffy tail.

I really thought that Bunny was going to win by a landslide, but I see that I was wrong.

I also find weird how there is no love for Hari. C'mon, she's just so darn cute! >.<

... but apparently I'm the only one who thinks so, because her only vote is mine. :(

My personal top:

1- Hari
2- Rabbi
3- Bunny
4- Lupa
5- Louise

I'm not into MILFs, and I feel that Bunny suffers a little bit of overexposure. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I really thought that Bunny was going to win by a landslide, but I see that I was wrong.

I also find weird how there is no love for Hari. C'mon, she's just so darn cute! >.<

... but apparently I'm the only one who thinks so, because her only vote is mine. :(

My personal top:

1- Hari
2- Rabbi
3- Bunny
4- Lupa
5- Louise

I'm not into MILFs, and I feel that Bunny suffers a little bit of overexposure. 

Thou shalt not stop liking a girl just because they've become mainstream and are appearing too much in the story!

Not given my top 5, and everybody seems to do that...

1. Alice/Bunny
2. Hari
3. Rabbi
4. Louise/Mother
5. Lupa

And as someone pointed out, why isn't Vechta on the list :ph34r:
She would be between Hari and Rabbi.
I like it when a girl is between Hari and Rabbi... :D

• Like 2

Vechta is not on the list because:

1- She's not a were-something who travels to the real world for adventurers to join HH, she's a witch.
2- She has no relationship with the other girls.
3- This is a list of were-rabbits, not kemonomimi, Lupa is only there as an extreme opposite of the other choices, given her position as rival (and because I thought that it was funny).
4- Vechta is an event epic pachinko exclusive, she has never had a boss drop version and few players have had access to her.
5- I'm still cranky that I didn't get her when given the chance, even after spending a good amount of kobans. >.< I even made a topic about how I didn't get Vechta. xD

But most importantly...
6- I seriously didn't think that someone would make the connection with the others; I didn't. And I can't change the poll now. Sorry. :( ...maybe a mod would be able to do it...

1. Lupa

2. Bunny

3. Hari

I do not dislike the others, but if I had to choose one … well, luckily I don't have to choose. That reminds me when my fiancee asked me once for fun what a real woman could possibly do to catch up with the HH-girls and I bought her this … er … pluggable device. I liked the tail, she didn't. I wonder why she asked at all then … can't say I understand women, thought the love all fluffy things 9_9

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Lupa, hands down. Followed by Hari, Bunny, Louise and Rabi. I dont get what people see in Rabi...

An extra b 🤔

Secretary Rabbi speaks to some people's fantasy of sexy secretary sex. Aaand she is a bit more mature than Bunny and Hari, but not as mature as Louise. Might hit that perfect spot.

21 hours ago, Chthugha said:

An extra b 🤔

Secretary Rabbi speaks to some people's fantasy of sexy secretary sex. Aaand she is a bit more mature than Bunny and Hari, but not as mature as Louise. Might hit that perfect spot.

Maybe its the fact I associate the name with a certain Israeli religious profession usually held by old men. Not sexy at all. 😂

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2018 at 1:53 AM, JessieChan said:

Hello,

Very interesting topic ;) 

I am impatient to see the results!

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

Thank you for your kind words, JessieChan

On 7/7/2018 at 6:42 AM, DHarry said:

Lupa, hands down. Followed by Hari, Bunny, Louise and Rabi. I dont get what people see in Rabi...

I think that Rabbi is the embodiment of the concept of the refined, slightly older and more experienced, woman. What I don't understand is the dislike for Hari. I was under the impression that men generally liked younger girls, and Hari is the youngest of all... :S

And somehow Bunny took the lead, as I thought she would. :P

6 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Thank you for your kind words, JessieChan

I think that Rabbi is the embodiment of the concept of the refined, slightly older and more experienced, woman. What I don't understand is the dislike for Hari. I was under the impression that men generally liked younger girls, and Hari is the youngest of all... :S

And somehow Bunny took the lead, as I thought she would. :P

That's all me... I've created multiple accounts to make it look like Bunny is the most popular :P

• Haha 1