Girl drops still taking too many battles

jusawino

3 hours ago, jusawino said:

Sorry but somewhere around 300 & no drop is a tad much for the patience. Against a later enemy maybe but Ninja?? 

and where is the suggestion in here? sounds more like a feedback thread to me.

to answer your concern: it's rng dependant. sadly some people are fucked up in every event. let's hope they speed up their process of reconsidering safety nets/pity mechanisms for time-limited girls.

So, I have several questions:

Does the multi-battle/perform function using kobans for 10 provide the same number of possibilities for girl drop? I’ve been using it a lot and have seen no girls at all as a result. This may be coincidence, but some of the whining about girl drops started in the same time frame.

Speaking of girl drops, I’ve battles both Finalmecchia and Roku up to 252 ans 225 respectively and seen NO girl drops at all from them.That’s just silly and a waste if time.

When are we going to see a continuation of the game after x-guys, first classes?

Thanks

11 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

So, I have several questions:

Does the multi-battle/perform function using kobans for 10 provide the same number of possibilities for girl drop? I’ve been using it a lot and have seen no girls at all as a result. This may be coincidence, but some of the whining about girl drops started in the same time frame.

Speaking of girl drops, I’ve battles both Finalmecchia and Roku up to 252 ans 225 respectively and seen NO girl drops at all from them.That’s just silly and a waste if time.

When are we going to see a continuation of the game after x-guys, first classes?

Thanks

1) there's always been whining about droprates. nothing changed. doing x10 is the same as doing ten single fights. you just pay 12 kobans to save time and get a nicer animation.

2) that's completely normal. if you are so annoyed from it you might want to consider changing the game. i'd recommend something without rng like chess.

3) according to fab the scroll is almost done. they don't know yet when it's best to release it. i'd expect late july or early august but that's just my own guess.

Edited by Habi

On 7/18/2018 at 7:57 AM, Habi said:

2) that's completely normal. if you are so annoyed from it you might want to consider changing the game. i'd recommend something without rng like chess.

~ Or just most of the other games on nutaku that aren't entirely RNG dependent and have built in ways to guarantee getting a girl when they are time-limited ;)

spend enough money and you will be guaranteed to get every girl in this game

don't want to spend money? then you must make choices and risk not getting every girl

players that say that's unfair because they should get every girl they want remind me of small children that stomp their feet, throw a temper tantrum, and then pout when they don't get what they want

not directing this at anyone in particular, just an observation

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yes, I agree that this has been a time-honoured gripe among members.  I'm more interested in whether or not the RNG has been periodically tweaked, as I suspect it has been.

There has definitely been a swap around with regular troll girls: - once it seemed harder to get girls from early worlds than those from later worlds.  Now it is much, much harder to get those from Silvanus on and progressively harder the more advanced the world is.  I noticed this change as soon as the 10x perform option was introduced.  Add the fact that it seems to be harder to get event girls, and I for one have to go right through the events to get both of them (if at all), so our chances of battling for regular girls is quite diminished - if we choose to take part in the events.

So, while I have no way of proving it (and HH are never going to tell us) I believe the drop rate has been reduced across the board and proportionately, with a progressively greater reduction for those from later worlds.  Event girls are still easier to get but less so than before the rarity system and other changes were introduced.  It seems to me that everytime a major update happens the RNG is tweaked, or some bug is introduced to it.  I have done an analysis verifying this, but still have to make it presentable.  I don't seem to have the time

Players now face some difficult choices: - to take part in the events and largely lose most opportunities to battle their current troll (because events are so frequent these days), or forego the events (and the opportunity to get girls other than in EP) and increase opportunities to get regular girls and (for advanced players) to get better payouts to upgrade our girls.  This is a dilemma I face in my Adrian'smole account because I have Dezy at the 3-star upgrade button and need 4.5m to complete this.  I have maxed out her XP to mine ready to have her join my team.  However, I still have to get Beach Eugénie (and her nice tan lines!) and she doesn't look like dropping anytime soon.  The one consolation is that Edwarda pays 10.5k for a win and that's a whole lot better than 3.5k from Dark Lord.  Still it's going to take me some time and the 2nd Anniversary event(?) is coming up in a few days.  I'll decide when I see it whether or not to take part in this.

All in all, I don't care too much either way.  The drops occur just enough to stop me falling asleep!  As a consolation, I won my wet dream from EP in a hardcore account.  I am at last able to find out what all the fuss was about re. Lupa and can see her affection scenes.  Pity I'm not charm in any account because I got Summer Geekette in the other hardcore and I notice she has 5-star potential.  Since she's epic her 5-star stats may be rather exceptional.

Those who don't complain have all the time and money to waste on this game. Drops suck tremendously! I've spent over 5,000 kobans in one session of performance battles and still couldn't get a drop. Yes I want to collect all the girls and build them up, but it's impossible. Big waste of time and money. My own opinion. "To each there own!!"

• 2 weeks later...

It's okay to not get everything you want. It's a game, not a life and death situation. If you really want everything, start spending money. If they give you everything for free, how are they supposed to earn a living? And what would be the fun in always winning?

On 7/25/2018 at 7:35 AM, Bigbrownm32 said:

Those who don't complain have all the time and money to waste on this game.

Nope. I only have a little bit of time in the morning and then some time in the evening. Never spent money on this game, either. And I'll certainly not waste kobans on things that don't guarantee a return. Just accept that you can't have everything. I mean, fuck, it's just a game were you collect pictures of girls. If you really wanted to,  you could just look up all of those pictures.

I guess some people are just mentally ill that way. Like those guys trying to get shiny Pokemon and spending crazy hours on this. If your hobby turns into an obsession, it might be worthwhile to reevaluate your life.

• Like 1

Also, just to make a point, I'll leave you two pictures to illustrate what it means to just collect pictures.

This is my harem:

--- edit by mod ---
sorry, rules are rules.
read the pinned thread about preventing spoilers...

This could (not) be my harem:

and this is just plainly forbidden.

For fuck's sake, it's just collecting pictures. If you really want them, it's easy to get them.

To anyone who feels cheated that they paid kobans and got no girl? If that's your experience, I have a suggestion: don't pay kobans for drop chances anymore.

No, really. I'm a free player, always have been, and I've managed to build a harem 93 girls strong. True, I had a bit more time on my hands than some people would, but the point is I didn't pay for more stamina. Do I miss out on some girls? Of course. But clearly, so do people who pay for the chances. So I think I end up feeling far less cheated.  Some patience is required, though.

But, to Sinner's point: yes, if you need to see the pictures that badly, just check the wiki. Far less expensive.

I don't see the problem in drops, sometime you win, sometime you loose. I got the Maids in my first 10 out of twenty combativity yet on the other hand, I couldn't get the Pikachu Solveig to save my life. She still is my top priority alongside Levitya, it gives me something to look forward to work for next time. I'm more concerned about PvP issues, but I'm not giving up, that's for losers. I managed to recover more than a half of my lost Mojo by diligently battling every half hour and like an ant bringing home crumble after crumble. It is far from perfect but is efficient. I also have opened my calculator and I'm crunching numbers (although, if close, like really close, it can go both ways). 

On 25.7.2018 at 6:35 AM, Bigbrownm32 said:

Those who don't complain have all the time and money to waste on this game. Drops suck tremendously! I've spent over 5,000 kobans in one session of performance battles and still couldn't get a drop. Yes I want to collect all the girls and build them up, but it's impossible. Big waste of time and money. My own opinion. "To each there own!!"

its really fucking annoying. during each event all the noobs come and complain about drop rate. nothing will change and that this is a luck game everybody should know. what do u expect getting everything without any effort? sometimes u r lucky sometimes not. that is life :D

Edited by BananaJoy