Tanned skin girls event thread

natstar

So... I know that talk about RNG n stuff... but I can't stop but feeling that this is some kind of bug... 
With 12 full days fighting... and like 6 full recharges I am still yet to get a drop ...
I mean there was a patch stating that with each fight ur chance gets higher...
Doing the math I fought those bosses close to 700 times now(2 fights an hour * 24 each day * 12 Days currently + 6 * 20 for the recharges)
Its probably around 500 times for tachibana and 200 for gettin Marina and still nothing... 
If the chance just gets higher for like .1 Percent each fight Id still have over 50% plus the initial chance by now... 

I even tried these x10 fights, knowing that they probably won't change anything (maybe some shitty RNG working against me cuz I never used it...) ... but yeah was a waste of Kobans.

What's your thoughts on this?

Edited by smd

11 minutes ago, smd said:

So... I know that talk about RNG n stuff... but I can't stop but feeling that this is some kind of bug... 
With 12 full days fighting... and like 6 full recharges I am still yet to get a drop ...
Doing the math I fought those bosses close to 700 times now(2 fights an hour * 24 each day * 12 Days currently + 6 * 20 for the recharges)
Its probably around 500 times for tachibana and 200 for gettin Marina and still nothing... 
If the chance just gets higher for like .1 Percent each fight Id still have over 50% plus the initial chance by now... 

I even tried these x10 fights, knowing that they probably won't change anything (maybe some shitty RNG working against me cuz I never used it...) ... but yeah was a waste of Kobans.

first of all as far as we know event girls have a flat drop rate, not affected by the amount of tries...

moreover we dont know how the raising chance of the drop rates of the original boss drops is calculated...

most likely its not additive but a multiplier (my personal guess),

so even if you raise the initial chance of -lets say- 1% by 50%, you end up at a 1,5% chance... ;)

in the end it stays luck based...

8 hours ago, smd said:

Same for me: fighting Donatien since the first day with no drop. Bad luck for both of us, I guess...

10 hours ago, smd said:

I've noticed something really weird (that, by the number of people still getting drops seems to apply mostly to me - at least in this forum).  I found that, if I don't get any girls by Day 3/4, I'm stuffed.  No further drops occur.  I run 6 accounts for comparison.  In three of them I have both girls, in all three by Day 3/4.  In two more I have one girl (Tanned Marina) acquired by Day 3/4 because either I played for her first or I had both girls drop in one account in quick succession in the same round.

The other interesting thing is that I failed to get either girl in any account by Day 1/2 and the all the drops happened in the next two days.  "I thought, wow!, I'm on a roll!"  Famous last words!  In the two accounts mentioned I have still to collect Tanned Tachibana.  In the last account I've still had no luck at all.

This is a first for me.  Normally by the final two days I have managed to get both girls in every account, EXCEPT for the last three 14 day events (not revivals).  This is my worst, though, because normally I have one of the girls in every account and most probably the other one in 4-6 of the accounts.

I'm still hoping that this posting will make a liar of me by having TT drop, hopefully in my Peregrine Took account (because I have the original version of Tachibana) and/or my Adrian'smole account (because I have yet to have any success to date and especially want Tanned Marina).

Yep!  Happens every time.  Okay, so I was proven to be a liar!  Just about every time I pronounce gloom and doom a girl drops, this time Tanned Tachibana in Peckerbird.  I must keep doing this because it seems to be a winning strategy for me - reverse psychology against the RNG.

It was touch and go though.  The starburst happened, the circle of stars expanded to the outer part of the screen, the middle of the screen remained dark and blank and... nothing happened!  Then about a second later that wonderfully satisfying black silhouette descended and TT dropped. An audible sigh of relief from me that had my daughter come in to see if I was all right.  No orgasmic paroxysm from the carrot this time, though.  Things went smoothly, except for the RNG's nail-biting indecision.

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

i had both 1st girl early 2nd too 1st early 2nd late and even both late or needed to buy with kobans.

BananaJoy, you and many people in this forums seems to have a lot of experience in this game. Which advice yould you give me for an unlucky event?. If the final day ends with no drops what should I do?. Burnning several thousand of kbs in order to have about +800 tickets or waiting for a revival next year?

(Fingers already crossed because even wasting kbs I don´t think I have enough of them to get both girls in this event with my current RNG/luck. May be no drops at all after wasting kbs).

1. most ppl do buying refills on the last day. set urself a limit like: if i didnt get a girls after 2000 kobans spent in refills i quit

2. we have every month a new event and a revival (repeat of an event which was hold before only shorter and without a mission girl). so dont need get the girls at all cost. there is always a next time

3. rng is always the unsafe factor even with lot of kobans and lot of time u can be unlucky so u have to decide urself:do u really need this event girl or do i want till next event with more kobans :D

19 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

1. most ppl do buying refills on the last day. set urself a limit like: if i didnt get a girls after 2000 kobans spent in refills i quit

2. we have every month a new event and a revival (repeat of an event which was hold before only shorter and without a mission girl). so dont need get the girls at all cost. there is always a next time

3. rng is always the unsafe factor even with lot of kobans and lot of time u can be unlucky so u have to decide urself:do u really need this event girl or do i want till next event with more kobans :D

I´ll take it into account. Thanks :).

I don´t know how many kbs will waste at the end: 15 days events provide about 670-680 free performances. Adding +100 tickets (about 2000 kbs) doesn´t seem very promising with my current RNG ratio.

I know it can be very frustrating, this is not a game for every kind of people. Just relax and remember yourself it is just a game... ¡and keep trying!.

5 minutes ago, fisticuz said:

Don't forget that legendary revival is coming up after this, so you may want to save up KBs for that. 

I got burnt trying for Levitya last time in both hardcore accounts with no success, but spent (I would estimate) 10k in kobans.  For all this, in a cruel irony, I got her in all four know-how accounts (where she's useless) for no additional refills.  Sure, there was a serious bug in this Legendary Days event that reduced the drop rate to zero, but I had spent most of my kobans in my HC accounts by Day 1/2 while the RNG was still supposedly functional.

I'm saving up for the Sexy Journey revival and will have enough for 10x EP to try for Travel Regine (just because she looks so fantastic).  I may try single plays in a couple of KH accounts to see if I have any luck getting Tanned Zoe.  In the upcoming event I only really need to try for Norou in one know-how account and will be focusing on Levitya in HC, but through natural recharge (48 chances per day).

It's entirely up to players what they want to do, but I would caution against it.  These girls have a flat drop rate which means the chance resets to the start after each play meaning success is entirely down to luck.  For example, in this event I have both girls in four accounts, TM only in one further account and neither girl in the last account.  I have tried for them an equal number of times (about 40 per day - I have to sleep!).  Here it is, the last day and a bit of the event and I got both girls in two accounts by Day 2/3, but in the unsuccessful account nothing at all by Day 13.  This success rate or otherwise doesn't miraculously change if I were to spend the kobans I have saved for other purposes.

In a way you are suggesting that people use kobans to try for these legendary girls, but what do you tell them when they report that they've had no luck at all and won't have enough to try for the Sexy Journey revival in 10x EP (if that's how they would've liked to use them).  Do you say, "That's tough luck and it's the way the cards fall"?  That's what I'm saying too, but in advance before they spend their kobans.

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

that luck still is an unsafe factor in this game. but thats with everything here. this can also happen with a normal revival event where drop rate is higher.

But is it higher, or just flat?  Regarding regular boss girls which are meant to have a progressive drop rate, in two KH accounts I got all of Roko's girls really quickly (in both before he was at 190 XP, and it takes a lot of battles to max him out).  In another I have only got one of his so far and his XP is maxed out - has been for some time, 2 weeks, in fact, and I got both girls in this event by Day 2/3 so I had a lot of opportunities to go back to battling him.  In my newest account, farming Finalmecia, she is almost maxed out and she hasn't dropped a single girl.  Although I have Zoe I won her in single play EP.

Randomness seems really extreme with the regulars, but it does seem a little lower than for event girls.  In this account I had Kelina and Tanned Marina to collect from Donatien, but Tanned Marina dropped instead.  Other times I was battling Gruntt in events and, on different occasions, I had Miss Spook and Regine drop from him before the event girls (Cave Maika and Christmas Bunny respectively).  I never did get Christmas Bunny in that account.