Suggest a girl!

Sarkasth

Obviously, if u really hope for a chance to see the parody of a specific girl in the game u have to be a >50$ patreon but even broken plebs can dream.

Feel free to suggest one girl for the game. Even if they never get implemented they could provide research purposes for other people. ( ' - ')

I'll start with "Kallen Stadtfeld" from Code Geass. She looks pretty nice, has a cheeky fighter character and would fit into the setting/artstyle of the game pretty well in my opinion (her bunny costume is canon *_*)

kallen-stadtfeld.png

1 hour ago, bernsai said:

I would suggest Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail but since there already are so many redheads in this game Lucy Heartfilia might be a better option.

Not sure if that counts as spoiler but there is a girl that uses Lucy as reference in the game ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Why hasn't Winry Rockbell been done yet? I'm honestly confused about that one. Her hotness level literally brakes the scales. And then she fixes them.

But if I could only choose one, I'd say the slightly obscure Amagiri Yune from Amairo Islenauts. She's pretty much my ideal.

amagiri yune.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 28.7.2017 at 3:11 PM, Shaft said:

Since Princess Zelda and Princess Peach Parody already in the game, why not add (Zero Suit) Samus Aran from Metroid series ? It gonna be interesting, isn't it?

zero samus 03.jpg

Agreed! Big Samus fan here ? But she could wear her Armor first and becoming Zero Suit-Samus if you raise her affection. Also a would like to see a Ellen Ripley from Alien type of girl. Love those Sci-Fi-Kick-Ass Girls. :)

• 2 weeks later...