Suggest a girl!

Sarkasth

• 2 weeks later...

Hundreds to choose from manga/anime that would make good choices however i think mermaid girls should be added we had them all the way back at the end of the first world they even said they wanted to see you again even have a quest from the daily missions about them so they should be on the list they do have a vagina as well just look at mermaid hentai for proof of that also they lay eggs as well for the male character to cum onto lol.

They would be more unique looking than a girl with a different hair colour that is for sure!

• Like 1

lol okay in mythology, Disney actually got a couple of things right and wrong, mer-people do not have human genitalia, they reproduce the same way fish do, by the females faying eggs and the males fertilizing them, but if a mer person goes on dry land they gain the lower half of their respective sex, and lungs they need lungs.

i think that was a special case of ariel but normally they dont go on land and can transform. the king himself transformed her at the end of the movie.

and by the way if they reproduct themself like fishes do that a real sad sex life. evryone doing it by selmself without interacting with the opposide sex. and canibalism is kind of comon of some kinds of fishes. so they eat their own children

Edited by BananaJoy

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Hundreds to choose from manga/anime that would make good choices however i think mermaid girls should be added we had them all the way back at the end of the first world they even said they wanted to see you again even have a quest from the daily missions about them so they should be on the list they do have a vagina as well just look at mermaid hentai for proof of that also they lay eggs as well for the male character to cum onto lol.

They would be more unique looking than a girl with a different hair colour that is for sure!

Including mythical sea creatures in general is very interesting , specially in hentai :x 

The ideas and theories on how they actually have intercourse from Disney stories and actual fish ways can be integrated into an Atlantis based world and much more ...

I'm really fond of your idea :D 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "sexiest mermaid animation"

i'd like to see some final fantasy girls. tifa, aeris, maybe yuna. there are a lot of hotties.
i'm not into gay harem but having barret would be awesome, he could stick dildos on his arm. lol

i've yet to discover the plain of rituals (which is obviously FF themed) so maybe they are already in the game. i will see soon. :-)
thinking about it, the quest girl looks like some familiar ff girl but i don't yet recognize her (didn't play all games)

Edited by Habi

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Habi said:

i think it's anime/hentai only. no real persons. (six isn't real ofc but her actress is)

Nope, there have been girls inspired by non anime/hentai girls.

Niki Vignae was based on Cara Delevigne.

There are Fae Marjoa, Lieutenant Kayle and Maika based on human characters from tv or film.

So it is very well possible they will take someone from Star Trek or Battlestar Galactica as well.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...