SKYTTE

Zorba the Geek

26 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Has anyone noticed that the affection profile images of Skytte have been changed?  Definite improvement in my opinion.

you mean the pose images? didn't check the affection scenes. but yes that was announed by fab yesterday in the discord server.

Screenshot_20180803-080010~2.png

Screenshot_20180803-080038~2.png

edit: i just checked the scenes aswell. it's hard to compare because it's about half a year since i saw them last time but the face looks similar to the new poses.

btw all 4 poses got an update. if you don't yet see changes on some (like the last pose for me) it's likely some cache issue. you can check it on the wiki. new poses are already there.

Edited by Habi

1 hour ago, Habi said:

you mean the pose images? didn't check the affection scenes. but yes that was announed by fab yesterday in the discord server.

Screenshot_20180803-080010~2.png

Screenshot_20180803-080038~2.png

edit: i just checked the scenes aswell. it's hard to compare because it's about half a year since i saw them last time but the face looks similar to the new poses.

btw all 4 poses got an update. if you don't yet see changes on some (like the last pose for me) it's likely some cache issue. you can check it on the wiki. new poses are already there.

Thanks for that.  Yes, I meant pose images.  I can compare because I saved her original images.  All of them have changed.  I delete the cache (and cookies) regularly.  She sure needed an upgrade.  I wonder if Juin Lelierre will have one too.  She isn't quite right, but that beautiful dress in her 2nd star pose is fantastic.  The potential is there for her to look stunning in all her poses.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Nice! I was hoping for something like this!
Is there a chance to give the same "lifting" to other girls? Actually all girls are fine (more or less) except one: Jeanne.
She's supposed to be based on Lara Croft, considered one of the sexiest female characters, but here... that face... just no, i'm sorry :P

11 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Is there a chance to give the same "lifting" to other girls? Actually all girls are fine (more or less) except one: Jeanne.
She's supposed to be based on Lara Croft, considered one of the sexiest female characters, but here... that face... just no, i'm sorry :P

iirc fab said they will occasionally revisit some of the girls they aren't happy with. since jeanne and original skytte have a smiliar style (imo) the chances are good she will get a facelift eventually.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2018 at 3:51 AM, Daniele said:

She's like Lara Croft morphed into one of Indiana Jones' female side-kicks (this confusion might be what went wrong with Jeanne).  I believe Jeanne in her earlier poses was meant to show her developing from a child to an adult.  Trouble is, she had quite well-developed rounded boobs and this would not be the case for a female of her immature body shape.

Skytte is almost presentable now.  There are subtle changes to her body shape - in fact, to give her a shape, from a stick with boobs (Barbie-style).  I noticed too, the artist (possibly the same one) appeared to represent Ankyo as developing from a child in her original images to a fully-formed womanly body, albeit slim.  I noticed these changes in her pilot version.  It was a definite improvement for her too and I don't feel like a pedo anymore when I look at her poses and affection scenes!

I hope they don't change Gossy.  While she's as skinny as hell, there's something really appealing about her, and her body shape and dress style seem to suit her persona nicely.

I know this is getting off-topic (sorry), but sticking to the theme of changes to haremettes, the obvious has been Marina - a huge improvement, a change from the derivative original.  Chthugha thought that a different artist was used to create her.  I tend to agree and would add that it might have been the same artist who redrew Justine in her Loving version and a number of other girls (like Jennie in her last two poses and scenes).  That artist moved away from the derivative (in Justines' case Himoki Toga).  Tachibana has also been dramatically changed from the rather plain but cute and tiny girl (when she was known as Jessie) to the delicate - almost Japanese - beauty with fantastic, soulful eyes that are that mystical brown.

It was said that the artwork is evolving all the time, even from the same artist.  Yes, this is obvious, even in pose styles: - the shift to a heavy use of lesbian duos and girls covered in cum a lot.  The latest I noticed was Tanned Tachibaba's final pose where she still has her high heels on - very sexy, but odd for a sandy beach scene (if it was still a beach scene).  I haven't seen this before in otherwise fully naked girls, but (maybe) a trend I welcome.  In this regard, the artist has been experimenting with tan lines from the time Beach Eugenie was so drawn.  Mostly this worked well and created a sense of realism, and with subtle humour associated with it, but sometimes it was a bit overdone.  However, the tan line silhouette of the tops of Tachibana's stockings was very successful and the suggestiveness was really appealing (to me anyway).

When I look at Nutaku's other games in hopes of finding one worth playing, I look at the ad art, and nearly ALL of it is awful, whereas HH's ad art is actually pretty good most of the time. When I look at Skytte, Juliette, and Robin I see bad art. Bunny, Valentine Arcana, and Rebecca are very good art. I've tried a handful of the other games, and very little of the art is of this quality. (Sadly the gameplay is also lacking.)

16 minutes ago, Hollo said:

I think I'm generally in favor of updating the art... but will there be a way of accessing the previous versions? Either inside or outside the game? I might have a thing about collecting. :D

on the wiki there is a changelog on every page. there you can see links to the old images. i'm not sure how to access the changelog though. you might ask greetingz here or on discord. he can surely help you out because he's the wiki maintainer after all.

• Thanks 1

Oh, right, changelog, I forgot about that. Good call. I'm enough of a wiki nerd to find it myself, so no worries.

he only thing I'm slightly unsure of is whether that wiki has a policy of keeping BLOBs if they're no longer shown on the current version; I could easily see it aging off old pictures if the total storage space happens to be limited.