Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

Wasn't around for Levitya, didn't get Norou in the regular amount of battles and couldn't be bothered to throw kobans at her, then got the twins very quickly (they're my class, too, luckily). I guess I'll try to pick up Levitya and Norou here, but there's no way I'll spend any kobans on getting them. I hope others do, however, because profitability => even more legendary event re-runs for me to try to get them for free. B|

A part of me is happy I'll have another chance to try getting Levitya. After not receiving her during the first event I ended up changing classes from being a HC to being a KH player, because I got tired of seeing pretty much every single other HC player in the arena have her. The other part of me is thinking that I'm almost done maxing out the affection of the girls I have (I'm saving up the 18M to get the final star of Fanny & Fione) and was planning on using the rest of the month to finally start focusing on upgrading my stats.

Edited by Arvelak

Ugh, a little part of me is scared I will come up with nothing this time as well X_X . . . At least I don't have 10k+ Koban to throw at each girl this time around ~ So if that happens the disappointment won't be as severe. Definitely happy they brought them back though, will just pray I get lucky this time. 

I am yet to seduce any legendary girls despite what I spent trying to get them, and I'm yet to be convinced of their worth. Given 3 event girls are available every month it is impossible to level up all of them without spending significant real $$ on this game - and that is without a legendary girl. I have the monthly card and still can't level girls up before the next 3 event girls drop. Despite not having any legendary girls I still perform ok in PVP and contest. I don't win everything but usually get at least first or second in one or more of the three contests. There is not enough resources, without spending a lot of real money, to level up legendary girls and event girls at the same time, imo. Understandable outcome from a dev point of view though.

I'll be hoping to get Levitya this time round, but not at all costs. I'm due some luck, maybe this time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Wasn't around for Levitya, didn't get Norou in the regular amount of battles and couldn't be bothered to throw kobans at her, then got the twins very quickly (they're my class, too, luckily). I guess I'll try to pick up Levitya and Norou here, but there's no way I'll spend any kobans on getting them. I hope others do, however, because profitability => even more legendary event re-runs for me to try to get them for free. B|

I’m basically the same but my class is know how and all I got were legendary gifts when she was available 

12 hours ago, 272850@211.ru said:

I'm against legends coming back or come up with new scenes of attachment but better other girls

Not sure if sore, selfish or both...

In any case, you may as well just swallow your pride and accept the outcome for what it is. Personally, I just hope the turnout is enough to make up for the devs' prior cock-up that resulted in The Levitya Incident. (Yeah, that's what I'm calling it now.)

This is just a great revival, what many people have been asking for. Well done devs, also for putting legendary items on bosses for people who already have the 3 legendary girls. I will finally have a chance to get Levitya, which is the only Legendary I miss... and she's Hardcore, my class.

4 hours ago, goderos said:

This is just a great revival, what many people have been asking for. Well done devs, also for putting legendary items on bosses for people who already have the 3 legendary girls. I will finally have a chance to get Levitya, which is the only Legendary I miss... and she's Hardcore, my class.

Minor correction, only the bosses with the girls will have legendary gifts. If you've already got all 3, there isn't really anything relevant for you in this event. Farming Roko Sensei is more profitable than trying to get the gifts would be.

I just don't know about the thinking process put into the coming "Legendary Revival" event, other than to satisfy the people who were crying about not winning the last time around and the developers associated desire to make money. (Not pissed about it like some are, that's real-world, they're a business; businesses exist to make money, case closed)
My thoughts on the subject... Well, to me, (In my humble opinion anyway) a "Legendary" girl would be one that comes around a lot less often than every couple months or so and I would imagine there's a fair amount of grumbling amongst the players who poured kobans by the bucketfull and the associated "real-world" cash into vying for the lady of their choice with eventual success, only to have the bragging rights of their efforts shot to pieces shortly afterward.
In my own expirence, I didn't shoot for and didn't want/need Levitya when she came around the first time. I wanted to pick up Norou when she was available, because she's my class, which is what I generally focus on, but to no avail... Shortly afterward by silly happenstance, while trying to get someone else altogether, I managed to pick up Fanny and Fione that to me simply aren't worth the king's ransom it takes to upgrade them.
Which brings another thought or two to bear... Fanny and Fione (along with others who aren't in my specific class) are part of the driving force within me that really wishes the developers could manage to tweak out an "in-game-trading-system" kinda like Ninten... (Can you even say that name here...? Better not...) does with their  Pokem... (Ugh! Better not say that either.) game series, which would add to the enjoyment.
Or maybe as an alternative; the ability to put up a girl you already have to use as a "buy-in" for a spin at the "Big Wheel" for a chance to get a new one or a multi-faceted true "Legendary Equipment" item, "X-amount" of in-game cash or other prize... maybe worth less, maybe equal, maybe worth more; isn't that why pachinko is considered gambling in the first place?
Anyway, before this turns into a novel, I'll finish up by saying that all this is from the point of view of a casual player; I get my daily allowance of kobans by completing the daily missions and extras through a $2.99 USD monthly card (210 a day... a game of Epic Pachinko takes me three days to save up for, if I stop buying boosters and I've NEVER played a 10-shot of it, LOL) so even though I'm glad to see the chance to aquire Norou come around again, as I previously stated, even though having her available is in my favor, I think it's a little soon.

Till next time, take care y'all.

Edited by Kuradur
typographical errors...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Quick question that worries me. Why Levitya isn't on the list with the other non recruited girls in our Harem page? I swear she was there a couple of weeks ago. Does it mean she is discontinued or it is just a bug? Only legendary 5 star I miss, and my class to boot. Would be a shame if she's no longer obtainable and no alternative of equal or better stats is introduced. 

3 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Quick question that worries me. Why Levitya isn't on the list with the other non recruited girls in our Harem page? I swear she was there a couple of weeks ago. Does it mean she is discontinued or it is just a bug? Only legendary 5 star I miss, and my class to boot. Would be a shame if she's no longer obtainable and no alternative of equal or better stats is introduced. 

Because these girls are classified as "Specials", which means that they are invisible if you don't have them, because it's unknown when and where they return >,<
Well... that should be the case anyway. We off course now know that all three will return in the revival.
Nothing to worry about, that's just how they decided to put them in there, as extra indication they are special.

46 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Because these girls are classified as "Specials", which means that they are invisible if you don't have them, because it's unknown when and where they return >,<
Well... that should be the case anyway. We off course now know that all three will return in the revival.
Nothing to worry about, that's just how they decided to put them in there, as extra indication they are special.

Thanks for the answer, now I'm more serene. I just have to keep an eye on the news and announcements and have kobans ready on hand.

So my feedback here: In my opinion the time, which are choosen is really unlucky. Its not even a month ago since the anniversery event was hold. Lot of people spent there most of their kobans. Its not really enough time to stock up enough kobans. Additional to that it would be better to give the legendary girls in different events. in the orginal events we were only given one girl in each event. To give out all at once is a bit much. You said that u wanted give a fair chance to new players. But they only have 1/3 of the time. So thats means they need to get each 1.8 day a girl. Even in a normal revival event (7 days) is really hard to get both and now they need get 3 girls in only 5 days where droprate is much lower than normal event girls. Think thats something thats quiet impossible even if u spend cash for it. YOu should really overthink if you wanna do it how it is planed.

• Like 1

As a free player who never adds stamina, and has missed out on a couple of girls despite trying for them, I will never be upset at the arrival of a revival event.  I could see why some people would be, but I'd much rather have too many chances at rarer girls than too few, since supposedly adding stamina doesn't increase your chances, and it's all based on luck. I'd rather have more chances to be lucky. And since I won't pay for them, this is the only way. Revivals are obviously targeting people who missed out on the girls, so I wouldn't expect people who got the girls the first time to look forward to them. I don't know, is there an event where you get rewarded for having more girls?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

So my feedback here: In my opinion the time, which are choosen is really unlucky. Its not even a month ago since the anniversery event was hold. Lot of people spent there most of their kobans. Its not really enough time to stock up enough kobans. Additional to that it would be better to give the legendary girls in different events. in the orginal events we were only given one girl in each event. To give out all at once is a bit much. You said that u wanted give a fair chance to new players. But they only have 1/3 of the time. So thats means they need to get each 1.8 day a girl. Even in a normal revival event (7 days) is really hard to get both and now they need get 3 girls in only 5 days where droprate is much lower than normal event girls. Think thats something thats quiet impossible even if u spend cash for it. YOu should really overthink if you wanna do it how it is planed.

The point isn't for you to get all three girls, it's for you to have a CHANCE at all three.  You almost certainly won't get all three. There were over ten girls available for me during the anniversary event, theoretically all of their drops rates should have been higher than a legendary. I got two, one of which was a boss girl not included in the ten available. The revival events are likely never going to be as optimal as, or better than, the original event was. But that isn't the point. The point is to give you a chance at hard to get girls.  You may get really lucky, but you probably won't. And considering there's no chance at all at these girls without a revival event? I'd say that's plenty fair, particularly if you're new. I can think of many games where new people have no shot at all at getting the most powerful units, by design. In this game, about the worst issue most people have during legendary events is not getting the girl, and being broke afterward... because they used to assign the legendary girl to the weakest boss just so new people had a shot. To me, that's more than enough catering to new people, since even if they do get the girl, they'll quickly find out why you can only afford to upgrade them by fighting bosses at the other end of the spectrum.

• Like 1

u cant compare anni event (normal event drop) with legendary revival (reduced drop rate). my main issue is not that u get unlucky cause of rng. thats always the case but the really really short time periode and that at a time where most players have burned their kobans for the anni event. if they would have done it in another 3 month thats a complete another matter. but NOW its really unlucky time.

1 hour ago, GarfEild said:

The point isn't for you to get all three girls, it's for you to have a CHANCE at all three.  You almost certainly won't get all three. There were over ten girls available for me during the anniversary event, theoretically all of their drops rates should have been higher than a legendary. I got two, one of which was a boss girl not included in the ten available. The revival events are likely never going to be as optimal as, or better than, the original event was. But that isn't the point. The point is to give you a chance at hard to get girls.  You may get really lucky, but you probably won't. And considering there's no chance at all at these girls without a revival event? I'd say that's plenty fair, particularly if you're new. I can think of many games where new people have no shot at all at getting the most powerful units, by design. In this game, about the worst issue most people have during legendary events is not getting the girl, and being broke afterward... because they used to assign the legendary girl to the weakest boss just so new people had a shot. To me, that's more than enough catering to new people, since even if they do get the girl, they'll quickly find out why you can only afford to upgrade them by fighting bosses at the other end of the spectrum.

So much truth. There is so much things beside girls to invest into, even we mid tier players can't afford at once (with only a monthly card or nothing), so the legendary most likely end up collecting dust at 0 affection given and some if any exp.

There are also those like me, who are desperately trying to get the girls we fancy, for me the Maid duo, Hildr, Leeditt... sometimes you are unlucky and a second chance to get even the 3 star girls that won't even bother anyone in PvP is really appreciated. I jumped and was more happy when I got Leeditt than when I got Norou, despite her having unlimited time to get.

To each his own, I guess.