Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

then wish u good luck. think the highest amout of kobans i needed for a girl were 13k

I'll take that as good news; thanks. I've currently got over 50k kobans saved up. It would be nice to spend no more than twice the price of a guaranteed epic girl on Fanny+Fiore (it'd be extra nice to get them as easily as I got Levitya and Norou), but if I gotta, I gotta. That said, if I spend three times the price and still no drop... ugh. It'd be really really really really nice to have a better way to manage my expectations...

On 2018-08-13 at 9:59 AM, BananaJoy said:

concentrate on the girl u need for ur class. all 3 is a bit much and dont think without spendi g alot of kobans even possible.

Did it say which class they were for? I'm using the Dominance class btw.  And is it just the pachinko location to get them? Just curious cause I heard something about boss drops too? If so, which bosses? :/ 

7 minutes ago, FetKat69 said:

Did it say which class they were for? I'm using the Dominance class btw.  And is it just the pachinko location to get them? Just curious cause I heard something about boss drops too? If so, which bosses? :/ 

There's no class called dominance:S

Levitya - Shagger/Hardcore - Available on Dark Lord
Norou - Expert/Know-How - Available on Ninja Spy
Fanny&Fione - Lover/Charm - Available on Gruntt

They are not available in the pachinko at all.

I have the girl of my class. Or Rather, changed my class to that of the only one I got. But now, i think I will try for Twins. Farming Gruntt feels less painfull than farming DL. Unless he has higher drop chance on purples to compensate?

Also, I still need miss Spook. 

And I only have 3500 kobans saved. Not bad after spending it all on revival Id say. But not good enough for both.

Edited by DHarry

Most events have special missions that are event themed. Will there be special missions related to this event?

If so, do we know what the reward for completing the missions will be, generally? Some mission have given some gear sets, some girls (this one won't do that), I think some had no mission rewards at all, and I'm unsure if others have had some other mission rewards or no missions at all - I haven't been playing that long.

Edited by Zteev

Legendary Days haven't had any missions to them previously and there's been no mention of them being added to this specially, so I would expect none for this revival.

Only been those two reward types for other events. New Events give a girl for 12/14 missions, revivals give an epic equipment set for 5/7.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

I have the girl of my class. Or Rather, changed my class to that of the only one I got. But now, i think I will try for Twins. Farming Gruntt feels less painfull than farming DL. Unless he has higher drop chance on purples to compensate?

Also, I still need miss Spook. 

And I only have 3500 kobans saved. Not bad after spending it all on revival Id say. But not good enough for both.

I might be wrong about this, but I think event girls always 100% guaranteed to drop over regular ones when you're farming them from bosses. So it's not like you'll get Miss Spook as a consolation prize even if you fail to get F&F.

Edited by Jared201992