Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

1 hour ago, aryan1 said:

This event is a straight slap to the face of all the players who spent time, kobans and money during the actual events to get the girls. Especially with the substantially increased drop rates.

1) You had to know there was going to be a revival event at some point. Even if you didn't think the drop rates would improve, there was always at least  a chance they might.

2) They did tell us up front that buying chances didn't translate into increased drop rates.  Apparently only certain events do that. This being one of them, clearly.

1 minute ago, Hollo said:

So it looks like Dark Lord has Levitya, Ninja Spy has Norou, and Gruntt has Fanny and Fiore.

Well yes, that's what was said at the beginning?

10 minutes ago, aryan1 said:

This event is a straight slap to the face of all the players who spent time, kobans and money during the actual events to get the girls. Especially with the substantially increased drop rates.

2 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

1) You had to know there was going to be a revival event at some point. Even if you didn't think the drop rates would improve, there was always at least  a chance they might.

2) They did tell us up front that buying chances didn't translate into increased drop rates.  Apparently only certain events do that. This being one of them, clearly.

9 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

think they increase drop rate, but not sure about that.

Kinkoid do not like us making statements like that about drop rates without proof, please do not make me start removing posts. Either way I'm not really seeing much difference in the amount of lucky people here as there was with Norou and Fanny&Fione at the start (yes there was a weird silence at the beginning of Levitya).

Let me start off by saying this is not a brag. I'm in as much disbelief as some of you will be. I held off fighting bosses today so my meter would be close to full when the revival started.  
1st Multibattle: Levitya drops.
2nd Multibattle: Norou drops.
The event is basically over for me less than an hour in. I'm happy, sure, but stunned more than that. I know some people will be pissed. But I did say this event was a great idea. Yes, it could mean that everyone and their mother will now have two or more legendaries. But I'm willing to risk it. Though I admit PVP isn't all that important to me.

2legend-get.png.ca39ccf45099dcfc58bc7b5692817e1a.png

• Like 1

No luck so far. Neither for Levitya nor any Legendary present. Thus far used 54 combativity. Congrats to all you lucky guys!!! you're making me hyped over 9000 here, seeing it's possible to get her and all, now all there's to it is a kiss from Fortuna.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Kinkoid do not like us making statements like that about drop rates without proof

Um... I'm very, very confused by that statement. If Kinkoid are the only ones who know for sure how the drop rates work, how could we as players provide any proof of how they work? I would think it would be clear that anything we say about them is guesswork based on our own experiences, and as such, they could easily be completely false, or at least not apply to every individual's experience. It's not like anyone can guarantee a way to duplicate their exact results.

• Like 1

Yup, but it's what we've been told previously @GarfEild. No baseless statements about "raised or lowered drop rates". Other people are really bad at fact checking things they read online after all anti-vaxxers, so if someone says "increased drop rate" even with no proof, there's likely to be someone who thinks it is indeed increased.

After 3 battles with gruntt, the screen froze. And then, heartrate up, a shadow, a silouette. But wait I think. Its only one girl. Damnit, its miss spook. 🤣

Ah well. Proves me right for trying the twons first though. If all else fails, at least i finally knicked Gruntts last girl off of him. 😎

Lets see if I can make this a lucky streak. 😅

• Like 2

After 54 battles (used two refills) I got Levitya, which was the only Legendary girl I was missing. I was really hoping to get her and I managed to upgrade her to the third stage. Now I am collecting money for the 4th, I am missing 1.5mln for it. I am about to start the 9th world, so it will take a while to level up the boss and get good money, but by Sunday or Monday the latest I should be there. The 5th upgrade will take a while as I will also have the farm a good amount of affection items.

What to say... THANKS devs, the anniversary event was amazing, this one was requested by the community and you listened. I was only missing Levitya and as a Hardcore player I really felt like I missed the one I really - really - wanted. Thanks!

Seems like droprate is way better this event, I remember back then I spent 8k kobans to get Levitya. I already had all the legendary girls so I was happy this morning to see Queen Titania finally rolling in. Had been fighting Silvanus forever, only 3 regular girls left to snatch, all from Donatien. Good luck all!

Hahaha! luck IS on my side! I had to spend 2k to get Norou when she was first released. Then Fanny and Fione were released while I was on holiday and I completely missed them! Now, I just got them on the first day on my 8th battle! Thanks! Now Levitya is the only one left to join me...

And I have not yet won one legendary. Spent 1000 gold to regain strength and defeat evil bosses. and not one until now has not taken off. A friend without gold has already removed two legendary girls. What does it mean ? gold does not matter at all?:(

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Domenator said:

And I have not yet won one legendary. Spent 1000 gold to regain strength and defeat evil bosses. and not one until now has not taken off. A friend without gold has already removed two legendary girls. What does it mean ? gold does not matter at all?:(

Event harem members have a set drop rate and doing combativity refills gives you more attempts at getting them i suggest that you wait until the last day of the event before doing refills because if you are super lucky you can get them without doing them.

1 hour ago, Domenator said:

Don't worry too much, you still have time. All gold gives you is more attempts not better luck, matematically a guy with 400 attempts has a lot better probability of have that lucky shot than one with only 60.

Of course you still has to have that lucky shot, lets hope we have luck I still don't have Levitya.

Edited by Detjan

Okay, I'm going to give this a shot and see i my luck improves any.

I was not around for the first Legendary event with Levitya, so happy for a chance at her.

Was here for Norou first time but had no luck getting her, which was sad bc I am KH.  So far my luck hasn't improved for getting her.

Got the twins first time around, so I don't need them.

Right now I'm just hoping posting here changes my luck for this event.  Anyone know about the RNG for an Android tablet?  Is it good at it's job or not?  My PC needs some serious work, or I'd be using it again. 

Wish everyone luck and hope I have some this time. 

4 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

I was not around for the first Legendary event with Levitya, so happy for a chance at her.

Was here for Norou first time but had no luck getting her, which was sad bc I am KH.  So far my luck hasn't improved for getting her.

Right now I'm just hoping posting here changes my luck for this event.  Anyone know about the RNG for an Android tablet?  Is it good at it's job or not?  My PC needs some serious work, or I'd be using it again. 

Everyone has the same set drop rate chance of getting them because it is server-side.
Save your kobans until the last day also the 10 times battle option does not increase your drop rate either what i do is refresh the website after every battle instead of pressing ok so that i do not go back to the map page.

35 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

the rng is rolled on the server. if it was client side it could easily be haxxed. don't worry about the technical details too much, you can't influence them anyways.