Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

1 minute ago, molagh bal said:

hi, which one of the 5 syars legendary girls are the best?

It all depends on what class you are. I would go for the girl of your class first but they do say that HC is poss the best class atm.

3 hours ago, Tommy55 said:

Hmmm, there have been in game timers in past events to let us know when the event is over, specifically the event missions or epic pachinko. I don't see any this event, am I missing it or do I need to open the clock in the event page of the wiki?

Unfortunately not with the any of the Legendary Days events. Either open the clock, or just know it ends at 5am GMT+2 on the 21st

levitya sure was expensive, though. xD
hh - 480 fights / 14 gift drops (34 battles on average) / 1 girl drop / 4752 kobans

secondary account (charm), trying for the twins, but no cigar so far:
nt - 360 fights / 12 gift drops (30 battles on average) / 0 girl drop /  648 kobans (3888)

Thought that the Legendary girls were much easier to get this time round, got both of the girls i needed within 56 fights (Levi after 24, Norou after another 32) and with no need to use kobans for any makes me  happy :D

27 minutes ago, Senpai-kun said:

3k kobans on refills and still no  girl. Do the 800+ fights I did last time count towards the improved drop chance this time too, or was the chance reset at the end of the 1st event?

Event girls have a flat drop rate, there's no improved chance based on fights done already. That only exists for normal boss girls.

24 minutes ago, molagh bal said:

WAIT 3 000 gold! how much did you paid for it?

Most likely saved over time from daily rewards and event missions.

After spending over 3,5k kobans in total and getting nothing, I embraced the fact that I won't get any girl at all.
Then I've got a little surprise. Seems like there's still hope even for the cursed by fate ^^

Screenshot 2018-08-18 15-37-17.jpg

Edited by Danski
typo

Got Levitya and 2 gifts, no koban refills, 81 fights (i think). Actually i also got her in another account created just a couple of days ago on Nutaku, but i don't really care to run 2 accounts, i will use it only to make some tests with single EP.

Anyway, got her first on nutaku after the daily reset, then just 2 minutes later she dropped in this account too. Weird.

Now back to Silvanus to get his last girl, i miss only 4 bosses girls and i'm done. Epic Pachinko, wait for me, i'm coming! xD

6 hours ago, bane1 said:

Thought that the Legendary girls were much easier to get this time round, got both of the girls i needed within 56 fights (Levi after 24, Norou after another 32) and with no need to use kobans for any makes me  happy :D

Yet again, some people get all the luck and I am getting none.  I've done many more fights than that and have zero girl drops.  Someone in RNG land surely hates me. 

4 hours ago, Danski said:

After spending over 3,5k kobans in total and getting nothing, I embraced the fact that I won't get any girl at all.
Then I've got a little surprise. Seems like there's still hope even for the cursed by fate ^^

Screenshot 2018-08-18 15-37-17.jpg

I am certainly not going to count on it.  I didn't get her first time around and used all my combats trying for the full run of the event.  Sure is looking like the game just doesn't want me to have her.

Aah, finally the return of the legendary ladies and how lucky can you be? Scored 2 out of 3 in just 2 days  and am very happy. Now to go for 3 out of 3. Wish me luck to beat Ninja Spy to get Norou.

Edited by Dafrenzel
giving false info.

4 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

I am certainly not going to count on it.  I didn't get her first time around and used all my combats trying for the full run of the event.  Sure is looking like the game just doesn't want me to have her.

Same here, I only get the box of chocolate prize.