September Epic Days Discussion

I guess these two girls will have 5 stars, and i presume they will be HC and KH, since summer geekette is charm (almost nobody got her, but she's the only 5* epic atm).
I won't waste kobans for sure.

By the way, 3 days? Weird...
The "work fantasies" event will start on september 3rd (5am) and will end on 17th (5am), the "back to school" revival on 23th-30th (5am), so this epic event could easily last 4 days (18-22 5am), with one day to rest between each event.
Another communication issue? It wouldn't be the first time...

So the point of this event is in hopes of people spending money on trying to have a full collection? They aren't legendary, so you aren't getting them for stats. They have the same time frame (and most likely the same drop rate). They are just targeting the people who are ready pay to play. As a free to play, I'm not the least bit concerned with this. The legendary girls at least said (at first) they were one time only. That had me heavily think about spending money. But this event, man...

I guess it's just a gamble of if I actually like the art, because if not, I find it just another throw away event IMO. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Eh... you forgot about Travel Gwenaelle there, Daniele...
That's a 5-star know-how epic.

Oops, you're right, i forgot T. Gwenaelle :$

Oh well, we'll see. At least one girl will be HC for sure, since the two "back to school" epic girls are CH and KH.

2 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Oops, you're right, i forgot T. Gwenaelle :$

Oh well, we'll see. At least one girl will be HC for sure, since the two "back to school" epic girls are CH and KH.

Oh, it will definitely be charm and know-how, because hardcore is too strong :P
And I expect a 5-star rare hardcore from the back to school revival for some reason.

i actually start to doubt they will be 5-star girls...

the two 5-star epics we have so far were both pachinko girls, just the one 5-star rare was a drop-girl...

if they at least try to keep it equal i would predict a 5-star epic hardcore pachinko girl and an HC and a KH 5-star rare drop-girl on revivals...

i believe the next girls with the same base stat value as Metal Noemi

would be Justine or Teacher Deitra now at back-to-school on HC side and Commander Cattleman at the scifi-revival on KH side...

all just if they try to keep it as equal as possible...

Edited by Skiron

5 hours ago, steve-o said:

You should attach girls to the higher level bosses as well, we worked our asses off to get to those levels, only to lose tons of cash because we have to combat a boss that only offers $3500 with each win, vice $29,500 can you understand that you shouldn't punish players at higher levels, I lost millions trying to get one of the girls off the last event, and yes I got one one the second to last day of the event, try looking out for the players at higher levels as well.

2 hours ago, ilyjjk said:

What about players in lower worlds? It’s takes forever to finish a world by itself so I like that they’re on lower bosses but it would be better to put them a little higher 

This has been a constant back and forth for ages. During the anniversary, they had the same group of girls on multiple bosses. They should really implement this for events in the future. How about if any girl available from Dark Lord is also available on Silvanus, any girl on Ninja spy is also available on Bremen. Grunt with Finalmecia, Edwarda with Roko. That leaves Donatien unpaired, at least until there's a new world.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Urist said:

This has been a constant back and forth for ages. During the anniversary, they had the same group of girls on multiple bosses. They should really implement this for events in the future. How about if any girl available from Dark Lord is also available on Silvanus, any girl on Ninja spy is also available on Bremen. Grunt with Finalmecia, Edwarda with Roko. That leaves Donatien unpaired, at least until there's a new world.

Yeah that would be better 

• Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, Daniele a dit :

I guess these two girls will have 5 stars, and i presume they will be HC and KH, since summer geekette is charm (almost nobody got her, but she's the only 5* epic atm).

The "work fantasies" event will start on september 3rd (5am) and will end on 17th (5am), the "back to school" revival on 23th-30th (5am), so this epic event could easily last 4 days (18-22 5am), with one day to rest between each event.

The event will last 4 full days, from the 19th, 5am paris time to the 23rd, same hour.

Il y a 1 heure, Britton Connolly a dit :

Is this going to cost me to lose my whole game i been playing for a year or so or is this just a new event that is being started? I am only curious

(Sorry for the double post, editing is a pain on this phone thingy)

this is a new event, so i don’t see why you would lose your previous game. Think of it as ‘legendary days’ but with two epic ladies… :x

2 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

(Sorry for the double post, editing is a pain on this phone thingy)

this is a new event, so i don’t see why you would lose your previous game. Think of it as ‘legendary days’ but with two epic ladies… :x

I would think they would not take the game like that but That sounds fun! Thanks!

8 hours ago, Daniele said:

if thats the case where we only get 2 random epic girls whats so special about this event. we get a new 5 star each month anyways?

8 hours ago, Urist said:

I have a better idea put one girl on all even number world bosses, and the other on all odd number world bosses

• Like 1

That's enough about possibilities for how they could put the girls on bosses, they've quite likely already finalised this event. Feel free to make a new topic in suggestions if you wish to continue those kind of possibilities.

4 minutes ago, DHarry said:

5-star Justine would be epic! (pun intended) 

But Justine's a rare?

So......just another legendary days event under a new skin.  I'll have to see what the girls look like before I decide if I'm going to go for them, I'm still salty at not getting travel arcana, and right now just logging in to do my daily missions atm.  Even motivation to get that money to upgrade levitia is low.

• Like 1

I already have a 3 star epic HC, a bit less than 5 star common fairy.

If there is a 5 star HC, I'll try, if not I couldn't be bothered.

OTOH if they have 5 stars and there is only 2 of them one of HC Cha KH are going to get pissed off.

I wonder if this means there will be a long looooong time before another legendary 5 star gets introduced if ever.

Well, i can understand the thing with revenue. But really, by focusing on everything else, it seems, the game progresses at a snails pace. I have been waiting for ages for new stuff. And when it finally came, it was only one scroll worth of it. The time i have been waiting, they should at least have finished the academy. Well, i guess i just have to scrape up whatever patience I have left, and wait for the next update, and hope that one will be larger.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Loghan said:

Well, i can understand the thing with revenue. But really, by focusing on everything else, it seems, the game progresses at a snails pace. I have been waiting for ages for new stuff. And when it finally came, it was only one scroll worth of it. The time i have been waiting, they should at least have finished the academy. Well, i guess i just have to scrape up whatever patience I have left, and wait for the next update, and hope that one will be larger.

It is always one scroll at a time, with only one exception (they release the last scroll of a world together with the first scroll of the next world).
They pushed the release of this scroll back due to summer vacation and the anniversary, apart from that it's 1 scroll/month.

• Like 1