September Epic Days Discussion

13 hours ago, yourfriend said:

I have a better idea put one girl on all even number world bosses, and the other on all odd number world bosses

I can see why some people might be excited about this, but the one event where they did have the same girls available on multiple bosses, I had some of the worst event drop rate luck I'd ever had in any event, ever. So I don't exactly look forward to that. And if I recall right, all of those event girls were Epic, too. So if that's what this is, again... I dunno, man.

8 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

I can see why some people might be excited about this, but the one event where they did have the same girls available on multiple bosses, I had some of the worst event drop rate luck I'd ever had in any event, ever. So I don't exactly look forward to that. And if I recall right, all of those event girls were Epic, too. So if that's what this is, again... I dunno, man.

Just to clarify; there was a mix of epics and rares available during anniversary, but you might have already had all the rares.

for the gifts, their droprate is in fact very low. my guess they have a similar drop rate like one of the event girls. so i dont expect to get any of them. there were already lot of revivals where none of them droped. for the girls think drop rate is ok. especially the legendary events is is in my opinion still too high. these r the strongest and rarest girl and its nothing special about them anymore if everybody can get them.

I'm actually grateful that we have a rest from events til 19 September (assuming there's nothing in between - Jessie has hinted at this threat!).  I have been able to save kobans for EP and have farmed enough cash from Roko to upgrade my new acquisition of Norou in my Peregrine Took account to her 4th star, and I'm half way to maxing out her XP.  In my two oldest KH accounts I am on the brink of upgrading Norou to her 5th star in both.  She's been sitting on 4 stars for ages in these two accounts and I didn't think I'd ever get to this stage, but here I am!

So being event-free for a few days has been a huge help in my quest.  So thanks, HH, for not burdening me with a continuous parade of events and revivals over this period.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

for the gifts, their droprate is in fact very low. my guess they have a similar drop rate like one of the event girls. so i dont expect to get any of them. there were already lot of revivals where none of them droped. for the girls think drop rate is ok. especially the legendary events is is in my opinion still too high. these r the strongest and rarest girl and its nothing special about them anymore if everybody can get them.

Getting the 5 star legendaries is only half the story.  Try upgrading them.  I discovered it costs 18M to take a legendary girl to her 5th star, not to mention all the gifts in between and the 9M to upgrade them to their 4th star.

I agree with you though.  I found Norou easy to get and I now have her in all 4 of my KH accounts.  However, for my HC accounts, my miserable luck in getting Levitya continued.  The twins were just a bonus for me because I'm not charm in any of my accounts, but I did get them in the one account where I was trying for them.

I still think the EP legendaries are much more precious.  I have only two in the right specialty classes:  Nika in HC and Dezy in KH.  Dezy especially was a prize and I hope she'll be upgraded to 5 stars in the not-too-distant future.

Regarding epic girls.  It looks like they'll be harder to get and for a briefer period than Legendary Days girls, but to what end?  The artwork would have to be super special for me to make that extra effort to get them.  Would they be 5 star epic girls like Summer Geekette or Travel Gwenaelle?

I guess we'll have to see won't we.

34 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm actually grateful that we have a rest from events til 19 September (assuming there's nothing in between - Jessie has hinted at this threat!). [...]

So being event-free for a few days has been a huge help in my quest.  So thanks, HH, for not burdening me with a continuous parade of events and revivals over this period.

There will be a new event tomorrow as per usual. This was announced early as they wanted to ensure we had notice of it.

13 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Regarding epic girls.  It looks like they'll be harder to get and for a briefer period than Legendary Days girls, but to what end?  The artwork would have to be super special for me to make that extra effort to get them.  Would they be 5 star epic girls like Summer Geekette or Travel Gwenaelle?

I guess we'll have to see won't we.

Same length of time as legendary days (96 hours). No official word on 5 star epics.

Please try to avoid double posting though Zorba, pretty easy to type your own thoughts in a post that is also responding to someone else's comments.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There will be a new event tomorrow as per usual. This was announced early as they wanted to ensure we had notice of it.

Same length of time as legendary days (96 hours). No official word on 5 star epics.

Please try to avoid double posting though Zorba, pretty easy to type your own thoughts in a post that is also responding to someone else's comments.

Okay, sorry - bad habit I'm afraid.  I'll try to combine comments in edited earlier quotes.

8 hours ago, Ragnar? said:

4 Legendary events so far 0 girls captured .

Last event only just got 1 gift token before cut off time .

if the drop rate dose not improve is it worth trying?

Thats an interesting question about the drop rate. Sorry about the legendary part Ragar? :(

5 minutes ago, Hotless said:

To understand correctly, does this epic days event have anything in common with legendary days event ??

I mean, are those girls boss only or we can also buy them from pachinko too ??

The Kinkoid team don't work weekends. Please stop spamming this question.

I spoke too soon.  I got a few days respite from events before this new one was sprung on us by surprise (or with minimal fanfare).  I refer to the Work Fantasies event.  Never mind, in my Peregrine Took account I managed to get Murakawa after only 17 tries.  That's a record for me.

In the meantime I managed to upgrade Norou in that account to her 4th star and upgraded her to her 5th star in Peckerbird so the few days break from events was put to good use.

I thought, Yay!  Murakawa is know-how.  But, damn!  Her botanist version has turned out to be hardcore.  Never mind, I'm looking forward to seeing her upgrade poses and affection scenes.  I missed out getting her Dark Fantasies version so this new one is a consolation prize for me.  Maybe Stephanie's waitress version is know-how, but I suspect she'll remain as charm.

This epic event to come is still a mystery to me with this intervening event little more so.

25 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Got both girls already and I can confirm: She does remain charm.

Wait... already?! Out of curiosity, did you get them with regular combativity points? 

I've been battling Gruntt for almost a month to get his last girl and I can't even make her drop...though I understand that the odds improve as I fail for these story girls (as opposed to the ones you got)? Edwarda hasn'the let anything go so far. Argh.

So as George said, a comment about epic days. The calendar reads:

Epic Days
From the 19th up to the 23rd of September (5AM GMT+2 to 5AM GMT+2)
A new event begins in the Haremverse! With 2 new girls -  Octavia et Katharina - captured by the villains.

My asumption is that they will have the same drop rate as other event or revival girls, only they will be difficult to get because of the limited timeframe (4 days).

The original announcement seemed to suggest that there would be another way of earning these girls:

new sexual challenges

you will experience all-new breath and purity-taking the event. You can enjoy the beauty of the new sexual experiences with two new magnificent creatures - Octavia and Katharina.

I gotta say if it's yet another "fight this boss over and over til you get the girl" that would kinda be a disappointment.

i think its kind of fair to everyone. i dont think everyone would agree if girls whould be given via pvp fights for example cause lot of ppl arent strong enough to win most of their fights. and for arena u need be very active. so ppl who go to university (i hope we dont have schoolkids here), having a job or just cant be active to other privat reasons would have an disadvantage as well.

Having 2 epic girls to go for is an interesting twist

During Legendary Days, there was only 1 girl to get (you know what I mean when it comes to the twins)

If the drop rate stays the same as the Legendary Days drop rate, that will force players to choose which girl they want to try for, since the drop rate could be notoriously difficult during the past Legendary Days event

Bravo to the Kinkoid team. I knew you were coming up with a new way to get players to burn their kobans up, but I didn't expect it so quickly. Good on you

• Like 2