September Epic Days Discussion

21 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i think its kind of fair to everyone.

My objection isn't based on fairness, it's based on it being boring. And I'm not suggesting it could or should be based on PvP (although something like complete 4 out of 5 tasks, 1 of which is PvP based might be worth trying), just not the same old boss grind.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 12:58 AM, jyepie said:

terrible terrible idea

just terrible 

I agree with Loghan and disagree with you.  It's thanks to the significant break from events in late August- early September and being able to grind against Roko and his girls (at 29.5k per win) that finally let me upgrade Norou in three of my know-how accounts - 2 maxed out affection to her five stars and one to her fourth.  This would not've been possible if I'd been continually tempted by all those hot event girls put before me.  Not counting the great cost of buying gifts, the final upgrade for Norou was 18m and to get there required either a fat koban account with my credit card or monumental patience and discipline.  I used monumental patience and discliplne.

In the current event about to finish, I have both girls in 5 of the 6 accounts and one still to collect in the 6th.  In this 6th account in my attempts to get Murakawa, I have neglected trying to level up Roko and collect any of his girls.

The only way I'd show any interest in the Epic event is if Plavala becomes available again.  She is my #1 yearned-for supergirl and, to my aesthetic, the hottest chick on whatever planet one might find her in.  People could see me deflating with disappointment like air out of a balloon when I failed to get her in Become Their Copilot event.  So if Plavala isn't up for grabs I won't be taking part.  I won't have any kobans anyway because I'll be using them on the current event in an effort to get Sailor Skytte in my weakest know-how account.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:48 AM, BananaJoy said:

i think its kind of fair to everyone. i dont think everyone would agree if girls whould be given via pvp fights for example cause lot of ppl arent strong enough to win most of their fights. and for arena u need be very active. so ppl who go to university (i hope we dont have schoolkids here), having a job or just cant be active to other privat reasons would have an disadvantage as well.

Regarding the Epic Days event for those new to the game... Newbies at the Dark Lord or Ninja Spy stage would have to wait forever for enough cash to upgrade (for example) Botanist Murakawa to even her second star.  So she'd be a passenger for quite some time while the newbies get to the better paying trolls (assuming they've levelled them up to max, no mean feat in itself).  So whatever way one looks at it there are disadvantages in whatever place in the game one is in.  I suppose, though, having them in one's harem means they are safely held and one does not have to try for them again in revivals.

The up-coming leagues in ToF might be a great way to get more cash, items and kobans if one is good enough - especially helpful for newbies.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, though, over the commitment needed to keep competitive in the arena.  Those of us near the International Dateline are already disadvantaged over when the daily missions start, especially if there are event missions that might take 6-8 hours to complete when they start at 2:30pm my time so the short missions need to be cleared in the middle of the night.  There are lots of aspects to this game that make significant demands on our time.  I assume most of us have a life away from our device screens and we might even have jobs and family commitments!  Fortunately there would be few players dumb enough like me to run 6 accounts.  Now, that's a real test of time management but is something I alone am responsible for!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, you guys are lucky.  I try to do the same, but timezones are against me nearly every time.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I suppose I'm fortunate in that regard, living in North America, GMT-5. What I do for the event missions is I log on briefly in the morning to initiate these ~8 hour missions, then after I get home from work, they're done! And that's when I do the regular missions.

3 hours ago, Urist said:

I suppose I'm fortunate in that regard, living in North America, GMT-5. What I do for the event missions is I log on briefly in the morning to initiate these ~8 hour missions, then after I get home from work, they're done! And that's when I do the regular missions.

I do the same 

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You know what, Zorba, they already gave us the names of the Epic Girls...
It's literally in the announcement.

Those two mentioned, yes.  Normally such announcements are related to Epic pachinko so I was confused.  One is Octavia(?) - is that right?  So I'm now assuming they are the only ones, no Epic Pachinko?

Well, whatever the case, I have to troll for them in the normal way, 20 turns every 10 hours because I'm out of kobans now.  I made futile attempts to get the event hotties for the Work Fantasies event.  Got Murakawa in the one hold-out account, Zoe in another one and a variety of others.  The most interesting was Belissa, but she's the wrong class for me in that account.

So it's boohoo from me and better luck next time, but girls are girls and I got two new ones: Belissa (as said) and Sporty Noemy.  As well as Belissa in that account I had enough kobans for another single spin and got Liu-yeng.  So I can't really complain can I, except that my run of lousy equipment in EP continues.  Out of 9 in each account I think I was able to use 3 (in total for all six accounts)!  The best one was a single stat epic eqipment item.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

8 hours ago, Urist said:

It's even better in GMT -8. I usually do the daily missions as the day changes since I'm online in the evenings, then do the event mission overnight, and finish any remaining missions during the day. Works out amazingly for me.

I am a huge fan of tentacles however I do not like the fact her hair is tentacles to, it should be limited to the body with normal hair, and I wish the skin tone should be more closer to the color of water or darker  like a nice blue/grey or purple like this, but that's just me. 

2e39wgg.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Has the elephant in the room been addressed anywhere yet? The drop rate, of course. Same as regular event boss drops, only harder to get because fewer days? Lower than that? Legendary Days-like?

who cares for elephants if you can talk about octopussies?! :D

but you should know meanwhile you wont get a concrete answer anyways...

so lemme do the job, your answer is: Yes! about that!

9 minutes ago, Skiron said:

but you should know meanwhile you wont get a concrete answer anyways...

Not a concrete figure, of course, but at least one relative to the established parameters would be nice. Otherwise I'll just treat this as Legendary Days with a different coat of paint and won't even bother thinking about spending any kobans on it.

(Maaaybe if one of the two girls is charm, but even then it wouldn't matter much - she's not gonna dislodge the 5-star twins from alpha, and she won't be much of an upgrade over 5-star Metal Noemy in beta. Actually, for that reason I suspect they'll be HC and KH.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

Hello, you!

The Epic Days are nearly here!

We already presented it to you but we felt  that something is not enough, that we need to add even more excitement to this all-new event. As we want you to experience more pleasure and fully enjoy these days, we decided to make the Haremverse world even nastier, with more tempting girls for greater sexual experience!

Apart from the magnificent Octavia and Katharina, the noble sea creature and the fuckcraft demon, you will also meet Shao, Notka, Sailor Celsius and Treasure. And these girls are really wild! Be careful with Shao, she really likes to dominate and she can make anyone cum just with her toes! You will also have the chance to feel the great passion of Notka, she gives herself completely in bed. Just win her heart! And Sailor Celsius... she is so brave, she always fights against evil, looking for her hero. Use more dirty words and brutality with Treasure, that’s the way to charm her. All she wants is to make her sweat and make her pretty body dirty!

Face Finalmecia and Edwarda to win Octavia and Katharina. And beating Grunt, Donatien, Silvanus and Bremen will open more doors to more sexual experiences which we wish you to enjoy fully!

6 girls in 4 days!? Whoa, at least i already have Treasure. Obviously it will be impossible to get them all, i hope to get at least one drop with my free tries

Anyway, shao and nokta are HC, sailor celsius KH and treasure charm, so i guess octavia is KH and katharina is charm

Edited by Daniele

50 minutes ago, Daniele said:

6 girls in 4 days!? Whoa, at least i already have Treasure. Obviously it will be impossible to get them all, i hope to get at least one drop with my free tries

Anyway, shao and nokta are HC, sailor celsius KH and treasure charm, so i guess octavia is KH and katharina is charm

6 girls!!? impossible it'll take me 4 days just to get one girl

im surprised to see the girls on the high end bosses and the lowest ones left out...

i know some will celebrate now because they will "loose less money",

but i think the mass of players is lower than that and they might get frustrated,

if they dont have a chance on their favorite girl, simply by not reaching the villain in time...

at least i would believe that keeping lower lvl / newer players motivated should be more important for the devs...

i get the feeling of that on the test server actually, even i dont care too much over there...

on my main i havent reached Finalmecia yet and i wouldnt know how to reach her in time, if Octavia is at her place...

• Like 1