September Epic Days Discussion

9 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

None of those available in Back to School have any appeal for me whatsoever, in terms of either looks or stats/class.

I tried to get Justine last year, but Dark Lord ended up dropping Kimie and Arcana instead. I can say I was definitely not disappointed by that because I didn't have to try to get his girls later on. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

I tried to get Justine last year, but Dark Lord ended up dropping Kimie and Arcana instead. I can say I was definitely not disappointed by that because I didn't have to try to get his girls later on. 🙂

Sorry, I meant to say Epic Pachinko.  I implied that when I said I was saving up kobans for the next event proper.  Geekette LARP is legendary, but she's charm and no value to me.  Same with Niki Vignae and Judy Books - they're all charm!  There's nothing for know-how players in this event because Secretary Rabbi won't be available since she was a reward for completing 12 of the 14 daily event missions.  The only time reward girls were available after the main event was during the 2nd Anniversary.

Yes, Teacher Deitra and Justine are okay, but Justine's impressive stats for hardcore were blown away with the introduction of the rarity system.  Anyway, either of them would have to be very suspect as girlfriends or even sex partners.  With Notka and Gossy added to the list, the outcome would be frightening and hide-under-the-bed stuff.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Finalmecia is being a right bitch to me too 🤬.  In my Lili account (hardcore) I also have Salem to get, but not a hint of either.  The same with this account, although I only have Katharina to get against her.  I usually get a little clue with the starburst display on a win when I might be lucky with a drop, but just the same old money icon bursting forth at the same time everytime.

I suspect I'll have to be content with Octavia in a know-how account.  I had to pretend to be Jackson for this to happen though and it got Edwarda's dildos in a tangle.

I'm not spending kobans to recharge combativity, though, so I might be paying the price.  I'm saving my kobans for the next proper event whenever it is.  None of those available in Back to School have any appeal for me whatsoever, in terms of either looks or stats/class.

Yeah it's much harder because I have her 3 drops,  only money 💰 and no new girls to spend it 30m and one day before the event I upgraded levitnia to level 5 so nothing to do for these past 3 days , only failing to get katharina

The release notes for these two epics extol their stats.  There's really nothing outstanding and there are quite a list in Epic Pachinko of girls that are on a par, girls such as: Nara, Mani, Sugu, Ninja Agate, Atila, Belissa, Hope, Viola, etc etc.  As well as this there are two 5 star commoners who have stats to equal these: Fairy and Kalissa (and they don't cost a fortune to max out).

Unless I've very much mistaken re. my analysis of their stats, Kinkoid and crew over-hyped the promotion of these two girls.  If they had a 5 star affection option things would've been better.

For this reason I'm not going to be too heartbroken that, with the event soon to finish, I've only managed to secure Octavia in one account only, but I would've liked to check out Katharina out of curiosity to see if her affection scenes and star poses are an improvement on the entry one.  I don't think I'll be lucky this time, but I'll have one more shot at it to be outed for being a pessimist.  However, where I did score Octavia, that account was my weakest and newest, currently relying on Victoria and Tanned Marina as my beta and omega respectively.  So I'm happy about my newest recruitment and I'll be working hard to max out her affection and XP for my team.

It'd be great to scare the heck out of the opposition and make them go soft, if many comments about this golden girl of the sea are anything to go by.  Nah you guys, call me biased because I got her, but I think she's beautiful - unusual yes, but beautiful and a sweetie too.  Put me in a psyche ward and certify me insane if you like, but each to his/her own.  I, for one, do not find Madame Louise Carott remotely attractive with such huge and suffocating airbags on her chest, but many, many others do not share my opinion just as I don't follow the prevailing mood on Octavia.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Sorry, I meant to say Epic Pachinko.  I implied that when I said I was saving up kobans for the next event proper.  Geekette LARP is legendary, but she's charm and no value to me.  Same with Niki Vignae and Judy Books - they're all charm!  There's nothing for know-how players in this event because Secretary Rabbi won't be available since she was a reward for completing 12 of the 14 daily event missions.  The only time reward girls were available after the main event was during the 2nd Anniversary.

Yes, Teacher Deitra and Justine are okay, but Justine's impressive stats for hardcore were blown away with the introduction of the rarity system.  Anyway, either of them would have to be very suspect as girlfriends or even sex partners.  With Notka and Gossy added to the list, the outcome would be frightening and hide-under-the-bed stuff.

Yes. I tell everybody I changed HC to KH because that's the only legendary girl I managed to get, but in reality my girls like Justine and Notka scared the crap out of me and I ran. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Yes. I tell everybody I changed HC to KH because that's the only legendary girl I managed to get, but in reality my girls like Justine and Notka scared the crap out of me and I ran. 

Serves you right for inviting them into your harem!  Which legendary was that?

Just joking.  Welcome to KH!  I managed to win Norou in all 4 of my KH accounts, which is more than I can say for Levitya in HC!  With Norou maxed out and having won Dezy in EP, my Adrian'smole account is now almost respectable.  She would have to be the perfect beta girl.  When she comes on my opponent's ability to destroy my ego is greatly diminished, especially against HC which is usually my nemesis because they are dominant over me.  Their Wild Burst attacks can be soul as well as ego destroying.

All the same I'm the yoyo of the ToF in that account.  I got as high as 37th at one stage, but I'm now back to 3,391st.  To be up there I had to be at it all the time and I just don't have the time.

As far as Notka is concerned, beware that needle.  She's a damn serial killer, I reckon, with a cuteness to beguile and disarm any red-blooded guy into passively accepting that needle.

Ahem... back to topic.  I wonder if HH will ever up these girls' affection to a possible 5 stars.  They made such a song and dance about their great stats, but there are lots of Epics in EP with equal stats.  All the same, in the account where I won Octavia she will come in very handy as beta.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Blew away all the 5k kobans i had + all the free tries(dunno how many tries this makes) trying to get Shao with no luck. Haven't seen such a bad drop rate since the first legendary days. Such a waste of kobans! Should have known better and save them up for the epic pachinko, hell even single spins have more chance to drop a girl than this rng bullshit.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

The release notes for these two epics extol their stats.  There's really nothing outstanding and there are quite a list in Epic Pachinko of girls that are on a par, girls such as: Nara, Mani, Sugu, Ninja Agate, Atila, Belissa, Hope, Viola, etc etc.  As well as this there are two 5 star commoners who have stats to equal these: Fairy and Kalissa (and they don't cost a fortune to max out).

Unless I've very much mistaken re. my analysis of their stats, Kinkoid and crew over-hyped the promotion of these two girls.  If they had a 5 star affection option things would've been better.

I don't see anywhere in the announcements a stats exaltation of the new epic girls. Also the major point of this event is to give the opportunity to gain some permanent pachinko girls in a way accessible to everyone. And for this I think this event is great!

Also there's Lenaëlle as a common girl with equal stats for the charm players.

37 minutes ago, Kamira said:

A couple tips I found that help me is, never sit there and burn all your Kobans back to back, do a refill then come back in a few hours and do another and never do them in afternoon/evening always do them in the morning.

This "tips" will change nothing, it's only good or bad luck (and hopefully Law of Large Numbers).

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I don't see anywhere in the announcements a stats exaltation of the new epic girls. Also the major point of this event is to give the opportunity to gain some permanent pachinko girls in a way accessible to everyone. And for this I think this event is great!

Also there's Lenaëlle as a common girl with equal stats for the charm players.

This "tips" will change nothing, it's only good or bad luck (and hopefully Law of Large Numbers).

"Two new girls with amazing stats and three quest grades..."  This was under Epic Craze for Girls in the Haremverse.  Release notes for Sep 19 2018.

5 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

"Two new girls with amazing stats and three quest grades..."  This was under Epic Craze for Girls in the Haremverse.  Release notes for Sep 19 2018.

Ah, it's in the news! Anyway the stats are top tier for epic, so it's very good they are so easily gained.

i'm beginning to think my comments made someone angry before i started commenting i got the girls to drop on but lately everyone gets the girls except me same for the  event before september epic days as in this i have celsius and treasure only need some voodoo witch-doctor to make the finalmecia edwarda and grunt girls  to drop (i say the names of the boss  because i can't remember the girls names) 

Edited by LordRagy84

8 minutes ago, Rocky 007 said:

I have not got any new quest

try logging of and on on again. next quest should pop up in a couple of days😏

5 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

i'm beginning to think my comments made someone angry before i started commenting i got the girls to drop on but lately everyone gets the girls except me same for the  event before september epic days as in this i have celsius and treasure only need some voodoo witch-doctor to make the finalmecia edwarda and grunt girls  to drop (i say the names of the boss  because i can't remember the girls names) 

2 girls in a 4 days quest. I would say someone loves you still😍

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Being at the upper limit for epic girls stats is pretty amazing. Especially Octavia, as she's stronger than any of the 5 star KH common/starter girls. There's stronger in legendary tier sure, but this is about as good as it gets for people who aren't lucky in the pachinko, so many of them don't have any better.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I feel personally they were hyping the event rather than the girls specifically. This is definitely a good event, letting us get a bunch of permanent pachinko girls ect. I think it's quite reasonable.

8 minutes ago, Rocky 007 said:

I have not got any new quest

Nothing about this event involved the release of quests. If you're questioning different things, none has been released recently. Please make a new thread rather than using an existing unrelated one.

9 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Sorry, I meant to say Epic Pachinko.  I implied that when I said I was saving up kobans for the next event proper.  Geekette LARP is legendary, but she's charm and no value to me.  Same with Niki Vignae and Judy Books - they're all charm! 

Judy Books is Know-How.

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

Being at the upper limit for epic girls stats is pretty amazing. Especially Octavia, as she's stronger than any of the 5 star KH common/starter girls. There's stronger in legendary tier sure, but this is about as good as it gets for people who aren't lucky in the pachinko, so many of them don't have any better.

I feel personally they were hyping the event rather than the girls specifically. This is definitely a good event, letting us get a bunch of permanent pachinko girls ect. I think it's quite reasonable.

Nothing about this event involved the release of quests. If you're questioning different things, none has been released recently. Please make a new thread rather than using an existing unrelated one.

Okay, okay.  I managed to get 5 such girls in EP, 3 in the correct classes for me, 2 not.  As I said in an earlier post, I'm not complaining because Octavia dropped for me in my weakest KH account where Norou (on 3 stars) is alpha and Victoria is currently beta.

In other accounts I'm concentrating on maxing Atila's XP to mine (KH) and the same for Nara in a HC account. I'm using Ninja Agate in this (Zorba) account.

I don't know about any implication that they're easier to obtain than in EP with so many top-tier epic girls available in there now.  Besides, it's now near the end of the event and I've only managed to get Octavia to drop in one account.  This is the worst performance for me since I started playing in June last year.  I expected this, though - that they'd alter the RNG to make these girls much harder to get this time.  It seems to be the case.  I'm not complaining, but merely making an observation.

13 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Judy Books is Know-How.

You're right!  How did I miss that!  Thanks and apologies for the confusion.  All the same, for me anyway, she's not worth trying for when there might be a whole new event on the way and I'll have saved a pile of kobans by then.  I got her Superwoman version where she's charm (probably why I got confused) and she's actually pretty hot in that version (monster hooters aside).

On 9/20/2018 at 7:49 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Checking their final amounts on the wiki they seem to be pretty reasonable, on the higher end of 1k. It's not huge sure, I suspect that it only seems low because you haven't upgraded them fully.

Frankly, each and every epic girls income is totally abysmal. It's utterly ridiculous that some 3 star common girls has better income than 3 star Epic girl. And not just by a little, but by over 1k at some cases. And these new girls ain't any different in this regard.

As matter of fact, Dev should completely redesign epic girls income system and make it so that every epic girl gives minimum 2,000 money at 3 star. Then and only then these epic girls would actually be worth their rarity level. 

Income does not equal the number you collect.
It's the total you collect over a day, or a week, or whatever arbitrary timeframe you want to take.

All 3 star girls have the same ~1270/hour money rate.
The short timer girls are better for players who can collect a lot, whereas the long timer girls are better for the players who can collect just a couple of times a day.

Apart from that, rarity has never had anything to do with income, but just with battle stats and how hard they usually are to collect.
Common girls are common, because well, they are common. Everyone gets them.

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So far they've 'let' me have 0 permanent pachinko girls. I'm very sure I will never get close to 'a bunch'. 

It seems my confusion earlier was correct. We get to try and spend just as hard for these epics as the legendary before. Let's see how many we can make people pay for an even smaller reward. I foresee Rare Days event in the near future... 

• Haha 1