Nymphobies' Horde

Zorba the Geek

3 hours ago, pandora27 said:

got morgan and asha on my nutaku account so i could grind roko again for money

just need asha here then i got both, then trying to get kobans since i want that blue haired girl she looks cute ^^

Same here :)

I`m right there with you! I´d also like to get Ruriko but even though I´ve collected enough kobans for 2 10x epic pachinko, there´s (probably) no way for me to get her since

there`re 47 girls left on my epic pachinko :/

Wish there was a  1 event girl guaranteed draw ...

Finally, got Morgane at Day 7.

7 Days of farming Gruntt, ugh. That was seriously annoying, I lost so much cash for her. Now over to Donation. Still a money loss, but still a lot better than Gruntt. And I know that I won´t end this Event without anything, so that´s a relieve.

This has been interesting.  Up until Day 5 (inclusive) I managed to get at least one girl in all six accounts.  I gained both girls in each of four accounts and one in each of the remaining two.

It is now into Day 9 and getting these last two girls has been nightmarishly hard to say the least.  Even Roko's regular girls refuse to drop.

I'm not concerned though.  There are enough days left and if I get them well and good.  If not, too bad.  Because I got both girls early in four accounts I have been able to go back to Roko and earn enough cash to be well on the way to maximise Norou's affection in my Peregrine Took account.  I'm over the hump now and have 15.5m of the 18m needed. It's usually through gritted teeth that I have to put up with battling (say) Gruntt or Dark Lord right to the end of each event.

7 hours ago, Huangover said:

Grrrrrrrrr, still haven't got either girl. Been trying for Asha since the beginning of the event. Trying to hold off spending kobans until it suits the current contests...…...running out of patience fast.

I feel you. I was close to giving up getting anything this 14-day event, it just didn´t feel possible anymore. Every battle I did was like "eh, as if this one battle will work". But at Day 7 I at least got 1 girl. Patience really drops strongly after day 5... Good luck to you.

8 hours ago, Huangover said:

Grrrrrrrrr, still haven't got either girl. Been trying for Asha since the beginning of the event. Trying to hold off spending kobans until it suits the current contests...…...running out of patience fast.

Keep trying, she is worth it, very hot:D

Just this moment had Asha drop in my Adrian'smole account.  I only need to get Morgane in this account and I have a clean sweep.  For those not there yet, hang in there.  There's a few days to go before giving up.

I agree with Casey that Asha is very hot, but then so is Morgane.  Afro-braids and 19th Century aristocracy ringlets introduce new and positive hairstyles to the girls.  Regarding Becka's cap, instead of STRIP CCCP wouldn't be out of place.  That is very like a Soviet star she's using.   Anyway, well done artists.

23 hours ago, Huangover said:

I did't get Asha for a week, then try Morgan and boom... 10 fight and she dropped.

It is sometimes worth to switch target if 7 days doesn't manage to grab the girl you want.

I still need Morgane after many days trying to get her including refills here and there, Grunt as usual as been S.O.B when it comes to dropping the girls on Hentai H , it  could be the first time i don't get the girl before the event finishes, so its not looking very good right now.