Will any of the mission reward girls return?

This is the message we see for unrecruited girls that were rewards for having completed 12 of the 14 daily event missions, in this case Flight Attendant...

image.png.d1e131cdd16ea9967bfded1628c9ba4b.png

However, apart from the Anniversary Event, none of these girls have been available in revivals or anywhere else, even in EP.

The question I have is whether such a message "I'll be back later" is misleading.  I would love a second chance to recruit the ones I missed out on last time.

What do others think and do HH have any plans to reintroduce them?  Because these girls are as rare as hens' teeth for those who started too late to get them first time round, they ought to be reclassified as Legendary Pro!

Several of the mission girls were available in the 'Sexy Journey' event at the end of January (Santa Claudia, Spring Spirit, Ishtar, Cupid and Festival Geekette). The others will be available at some point in the future, Kinkoid have commented on this before.

You were even playing at the time of that event, please do some basic fact checking before claiming things like 'none of these girls have been available in revivals or anywhere else'

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Several of the mission girls were available in the 'Sexy Journey' event at the end of January (Santa Claudia, Spring Spirit, Ishtar, Cupid and Festival Geekette). The others will be available at some point in the future, Kinkoid have commented on this before.

You were even playing at the time of that event, please do some basic fact checking before claiming things like 'none of these girls have been available in revivals or anywhere else'

Okay, but I meant to say, they have generally been unavailable since.  You meant the Sexy Calendar event I think when you mentioned Ishtar, Spring Spirit etc.  And, hey, since you mentioned Santa Claudia, she was not available during the revival  of when she first appeared as a mission reward girl (that would be Xmas 2018).  Yes, she appeared in the Sexy Calendar event in EP, but she was definitely the exception and I haven't noticed anything similar since (other than the Anniversary), certainly not Flight Attendant.  It seems you picked on the one and only example that was the exception to try to pull my argument to pieces.  That's not very endearing.

I look forward to the occasional reissuing of these girls.  However, my basic premise was correct and I think you were being sniffy and unfair to say I needed to do some 'basic fact checking'.

I'd be interested to know what others are thinking.  A moderator's grumpy comment is one thing, general comments from members are another.

you requested other player's opinion, here is mine: i think george is right. you claimed something that you yourself could have proven wrong. it is your right to feel that was meant grumpy but i don't think it was.

anyways... i'll try to list the facts:

anni 2017: all mission girls were available (up to mountain sophie since there haven't been more around)

sexy journey 2018: spring spirit, ishtar, cupid on trolls. those 3, santa claudia and festival geekette in EP

anni 2018: not sure who were available. at least santa claudia, festival geekette and boku mi mai since i'm missing those 3. i think it was all mission girls from months january-june (iirc santa claudia was given out jan 1st?). please correct me whoever knows it for sure.

no other mission girls have been available outside their main event at any time other than listed above.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Habi said:

you requested other player's opinion, here is mine: i think george is right. you claimed something that you yourself could have proven wrong. it is your right to feel that was meant grumpy but i don't think it was.

anyways... i'll try to list the facts:

anni 2017: all mission girls were available (up to mountain sophie since there haven't been more around)

sexy journey 2018: spring spirit, ishtar, cupid on trolls. those 3, santa claudia and festival geekette in EP

anni 2018: not sure who were available. at least santa claudia, festival geekette and boku mi mai since i'm missing those 3. i think it was all mission girls from months january-june (iirc santa claudia was given out jan 1st?). please correct me whoever knows it for sure.

no other mission girls have been available outside their main event at any time other than listed above.

Santa Claudia was in there because of the sexy calendar event in january of this year. So she technically was in a january-june event.

• Thanks 1

I agree to the fact that Zorba could have done a bit more research on the avaliability of the girls. Anyways, in my humble opinion he is right on one thing: a period from six months to more than a full year is too long to have the possibility to get a girl that one has missed, independently from the fact that the miss shot was due to bad luck or the player being a new player. I would see as more equilibrated a reorganizing of the game where, for example, a new pachinko mode would be inserted, and in this mode one can obtain all non-current event girls. Added to this, when one particular event has his yearly turn, the relative girls disappear from the new pachinko mode and go all on some bosses. A rebalancing of the event drop rate gives the needed equilibrium between player luck and the devs need to gather money for their work.