Patch Notes 10/10/18 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

This is the discussion thread linked, so here's the back link.

Oddest thing to me: No girl updated to 5 stars.

The rest I don't have to much to say about. I'm curious about "Easier this week" comment though in the in-game news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One shitty update after another, first we get half exp. gained from everything and now these "hints", those hints are tutorial level and it's not like players who play this game for almost a year don't know how to improve themselves.

My two suggestions are that you either make those hints optional with the option so we are able to choose if they appear or not or you can make them level based and at around 100lvl or something they stop appearing.

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

so  how does giving me a link to the shop after i lose a PvP improve my drop chances as  the patch description say "Yes, it will get easier for you to seduce these hot Haremverse girls with the releases this week!" just asking because  i have no  difficulties finding market or pachinko but damn hard to  get  new girls on event last 3 events 0 drops getting boring to repeat that.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, gnome said:

The rest I don't have to much to say about. I'm curious about "Easier this week" comment though in the in-game news

5 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

This is the only line that interests me"

"Yes, it will get easier for you to seduce these hot Haremverse girls with the releases this week!"

But I see nothing related toiit tin the post here.

Don't get your hopes up. It probably only refers to the hints they're giving.

The rest is  lost in translation.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

Don't get your hopes up. It probably only refers to the hints they're giving.

so disappointing i'm left with nothing to do hoarded up gifts the one guaranteed girl from event is maxed within 15 min pachinko keeps giving me good charm items even though i need the hardcore ones (ones with whip) what else is left to do

1 minute ago, LordRagy84 said:

so disappointing i'm left with nothing to do hoarded up gifts the one guaranteed girl from event is maxed within 15 min pachinko keeps giving me good charm items even though i need the hardcore ones (ones with whip) what else is left to do

This is an idle game so you will improve yourself over time, well over a very long time to be more accurate.

4 minutes ago, stormydove said:

Great to see work being done as to helping to let us know the deciding factors in loss and victory.

If you play the game for a few months then you can very easily learn the "deciding" factors to become stronger by yourself like thousands of players did before you.

So these hints are totally a tutorial so new players can learn them faster.

Like everyone else, I'm dissapointed to see thew news feed talking about getting girls being easier only to read the actual patch notes and see nothing about that.  I thought maybe the devs were finally going to carry over the increasing drop rate to event girls.  I mean I've already gotten both the free girls so it doesn't affect me right now, but it would have been nice going forward.

Devs we know you like to make the news feed sound nice and like Bunny is writing reassuring and sexy love letters but PLEASE DO NOT do anything to get our hopes up when it comes to drop rate if there's not actually anything about drop rate in the update.

• Like 2

I'm joining the ranks of those thoroughly disappointed that the update didn't actually have anything to do with getting girls easier.  To be clear, even if that had only been part of this update, it still would have been the most important part, by far, for most people. So the fact that it wasn't even part of the update, really kills the mood. Would have been better for Bunny to just brag about added useful tips after suffering a loss.

4 hours ago, Tommy55 said:

Instead of useless info about improving our character how about raising the probability of getting a legendary item in the shop by 1% per loss or something like that.

Along with the above suggestion how about quadrupling the probability of a girl dropping from pvp battles with bosses during events

The test is kinda false advertisement because the only way it would make getting the girls to drop easier would be if you couldn't already battle the villians who drop them which I'd guess 90% or more players can already do. It helps for pvp in trying to not lose as much but saying the drop rate improved somehow if it didn't is highly annoying especially since ever since I went on a 1 week trip I've gotten 0 of the event girls which made me think maybe the odds either get better the more often you play or maybe I just had ridiculous good luck followed by now ridiculously bad luck (my luck seems that way). All that to say please don't say things like drop rate is improved if it isn't really. If I'm wrong and it really was improved then ok that's one thing but if it's as I suspect and it says that and the odds aren't easier then it's borderline false advertisement.  

• Thanks 2

more BS on top of more BS. the drop has not improved nor will it. you hit the spike on the coffin with false advertisement. kinkoid is a joke with the girl drop rate plain and simple. the only way you are 100% guaranteed a girl is if you empty your bank account on this game. otherwise, you're never really getting a beep and you won't because the creators don't give a beep their actions speak volumes which shows clearly how much you can trust their words. you have a better chance catching a cold then this game making the drop rate better for its players, for common, rare and legendary girls.

7 hours ago, Icestarhero said:

more BS on top of more BS. the drop has not improved nor will it. you hit the spike on the coffin with false advertisement. kinkoid is a joke with the girl drop rate plain and simple. the only way you are 100% guaranteed a girl is if you empty your bank account on this game. otherwise, you're never really getting a beep and you won't because the creators don't give a beep their actions speak volumes which shows clearly how much you can trust their words. you have a better chance catching a cold then this game making the drop rate better for its players, for common, rare and legendary girls.

Sorry, but this simply isn't true. I haven't spend a cent buying kobans in the game, and I have all girls from the quests and events (girls that shows on Adventures) since I started playing. Only thing that I have done every day is to finish daily missions and get kobans. Then on the Events I use them to get the girls from Adventures. GL! :)

Edited by mmmmmmmm
  • Like 4