You missed the current leagues enrollment...

Mythos

Just now, NicoM said:

i make it to W3 so... when you droppes or get promotived you missed the league???

strange.......

Could be a bug in transition.

But theoretically you should have taken my place so my first guess (not enough room in W2) is probably wrong;)

Good luck up there, it's tough!

i have finished first in W2 on the main server, was told to be promoted, but "missed" the enrollment. Top Bar shows me as W3 now.

bug04.thumb.jpg.54a2968d7c8080af65355ab280f31609.jpg

i have finished 2nd in W2 on the test server, was told there wouldnt be enough players for a W3 list, but "missed" the enrollment anyways.

bug05.thumb.jpg.b8b3e788ffe2d5f80b16fb96193dde85.jpg

2 minutes ago, NicoM said:

have a quetion... totaly unrelated to this..... How do you take screenshots? i totaly forget

Press Print Screen on your keyboard, then go to paint and paste the picture, move it about however you like, save, and then upload the file from your pictures. That's what I do, at least.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skiron said:

i have finished first in W2 on the main server, was told to be promoted, but "missed" the enrollment. Top Bar shows me as W3 now.

bug04.thumb.jpg.54a2968d7c8080af65355ab280f31609.jpg

i have finished 2nd in W2 on the test server, was told there wouldnt be enough players for a W3 list, but "missed" the enrollment anyways.

bug05.thumb.jpg.b8b3e788ffe2d5f80b16fb96193dde85.jpg

welcome to the club my friend!

2 minutes ago, Magic Sam said:

Press Print Screen on your keyboard, then go to paint and paste the picture, move it about however you like, save, and then upload the file from your pictures. That's what I do, at least.

thanks