League of extraordinary gentlemen

DHarry

IMHO it's too early, we don't know anything yet. The only thing we have is that screenshot in the announcement thread.
Should we aim to create a high level clan? Is it better to have players of all 3 classes or focus on one specific class?
In that screenshot we can see many different rankings: HC, CH, KH, endurance, harmony, a book icon (harem level?) and money (spent? owned?).
Will there be any rewards or stat bonuses?
Will there be clan wars?

I think i'll wait to know more about it. I don't need a chat room anyway.

• Like 6

I think everyone has gone mad with this "Club" thing, by the looks of things most people are just joining any club for the sake of being in one. When i went to bed last night there were loads of clubs with just 1 or 2 members, when i woke up those were all at 18 - 20 members. If i am going to join a "club" then it would have to be an English one or English speaking at least, (most of the ones i can see are foreign i think) so in no rush to join one. The only Club i am interested in atm is the chocolate  one i am having as a snack.

On the other hand i might make a Tina Reed Fan Club for those of us on here who appreciate her beauty lol

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, bane said:

ahhh beaten to it, or they overheard me thinking and nicked my idea.

You can change the i to a 1 or l but you might be able to have a club with the same name just like user names.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:17 AM, dirty harry said:

I see French groups, Canadian groups and even Russian groups.

Who wants to spend 600 kobans and start a Dutch group? I'll join if you'll have me.

:P

What is the name of the Canadian group, us Canucks got to stick together (for no other reason than to stay warm:D)

9 hours ago, casey said:

What is the name of the Canadian group, us Canucks got to stick together (for no other reason than to stay warm:D)

Sry for the late reaction but I had trouble connecting to the forum. Apparantly a well known bug.

Before I joined a club (somehow I can't see the clubs now I am in one) I seem to remember a club which had Quebec in the title. I just assumed, maybe wrongly, that it would be Canadian.

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Sry for the late reaction but I had trouble connecting to the forum. Apparantly a well known bug.

Before I joined a club (somehow I can't see the clubs now I am in one) I seem to remember a club which had Quebec in the title. I just assumed, maybe wrongly, that it would be Canadian.

It would be sort of : maybe I'll be just like Groucho Marx who was famously quoted as saying: "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

• Like 1

On 11/10/2018 at 11:41 PM, dirty harry said:

No mercy  (lvl 270) has created a club: The Dutch heroes (NL)

I joined.

Is that you @DHarry?

And how do we chat in there?

No, it is the one without “the“. I cant see the other one, it seems the search engine isnt working very well. Ingame Im just Harry. Im lvl 294 now. I have kept a spot for you. But couldnt get to the forum earlier for this. 🤨

16 hours ago, DHarry said:

No, it is the one without “the“. I cant see the other one, it seems the search engine isnt working very well. Ingame Im just Harry. Im lvl 294 now. I have kept a spot for you. But couldnt get to the forum earlier for this. 🤨

Can't BELIEVE it. I'm in!

If it is the same as last time I only have time for ONE post.

I am requesting entrance in your club @DHarry. I don't know  what to do - there is nothing TO do - but there is a time limit so .....

(please let me in sir, I'm cold. I'm so cold. Would you buy my matchsticks please)

:P

Dunno if there's a feedback thread yet for the clubs. I looked through the first 3 pages of the feedback subforum but saw nothing that jumped out.

In any case it would be nice if besides the option to delete a message you could also edit it so that if you want to changve // change something you don't have to retype everything.