The Golden Girl is impressed

So I start this morning out with nearly 20 fight energy so I can give it my first shots on getting the new girl.
After I got already two legendary items my hopes hit rock bottom because I already thought I was so lucky.....when on the last but one attempt this happens

Guess now my luck is used up for the next events... :D

Golden Girl.jpg

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Makinen said:

I'm on 48 fights and got a bouquet of flowers, so...

...Only 400 left to go XD

I stand corrected, 70th attack did the trick ^^

As chance would have it, this makes Golden Bunny my 101st girl, so i guess you could say that she's teaching me Harem 101 :D

I didn't count fights but almost all of my kobans are used up on refill got a bunch of gifts bur have no girl to use them somehow can't shake the thought that putting gifts and  event girl on same boss was a bad idea ...... then again wait until they introduce legendary books then we will have legendary girl legendary gift and legendary books to put the drop chances even lower. dammit i think i got it figured as soon as i commented here and the judge changed to hardcore (same as my character) i got the golden bunny (am  i  the only one thinking her face when transformed slightly resembles  Baki Hanma) or that just because i recently saw grappler baki.

Edited by LordRagy84

As I planned to do, I spent only free points on the event, and, as I expected, i got nothing. Golden Bunny so becomes the 3rd 5-star legendary girl I was not able to get.. and the baddest part is that the only one i was able to get is the one I need less (Norou). If things continue like this, there will be people like me that will be relegated in Wanker I in the leagues and will need days to complete an arena daily quest. The devs stated clearly that the legendaries would be hard to get, but in my humble opinion, after four events and one revival, finding myself with only one, and moreover the only one I will hardly use in battle, is a little too hard. I can't imagine how the players without even that one are feeling, but my guess is really frustrated. And please note that this is written by one that normally qualifies himself as a really patient person. Maybe Hentai Heroes is still not a pay-to-win game, but i feel the threshold of the pay-to-(decently)-play coming nearly everyday.

1 minute ago, Observer_X said:

As I planned to do, I spent only free points on the event, and, as I expected, i got nothing. Golden Bunny so becomes the 3rd 5-star legendary girl I was not able to get.. and the baddest part is that the only one i was able to get is the one I need less (Norou). If things continue like this, there will be people like me that will be relegated in Wanker I in the leagues and will need days to complete an arena daily quest. The devs stated clearly that the legendaries would be hard to get, but in my humble opinion, after four events and one revival, finding myself with only one, and moreover the only one I will hardly use in battle, is a little too hard. I can't imagine how the players without even that one are feeling, but my guess is really frustrated. And please note that this is written by one that normally qualifies himself as a really patient person. Maybe Hentai Heroes is still not a pay-to-win game, but i feel the threshold of the pay-to-(decently)-play coming nearly everyday.

if you  don't have legendary girls other way to at least somewhat better stats would be hunting for purple items in pachinko the ones with only the stats you need not mixed

Just now, LordRagy84 said:

if you  don't have legendary girls other way to at least somewhat better stats would be hunting for purple items in pachinko the ones with only the stats you need not mixed

Oh, I know, my friend, but I think also that even when someone in the future will reach six legendary lv400 items of his class, that will scarcely made up for two (and even more three) 5-star fully upgraded lv400 legendary girls, especially because the owner of the legendaries will almost surely have similar equipment, so the equipment factor will get almost nullified.

On 10/20/2018 at 8:14 PM, John_Wick said:

So I start this morning out with nearly 20 fight energy so I can give it my first shots on getting the new girl.
After I got already two legendary items my hopes hit rock bottom because I already thought I was so lucky.....when on the last but one attempt this happens

Guess now my luck is used up for the next events... :D

Hide contents

Golden Girl.jpg

I had no luck...  Neither in the Nutaku Server or in the Hentai Heroes...  No Golden Bunny for me.. 

Congrats! 

On 10/25/2018 at 7:10 PM, Observer_X said:

Oh, I know, my friend, but I think also that even when someone in the future will reach six legendary lv400 items of his class, that will scarcely made up for two (and even more three) 5-star fully upgraded lv400 legendary girls, especially because the owner of the legendaries will almost surely have similar equipment, so the equipment factor will get almost nullified.

14.5 mill out of 18 needed for lvl5 bunny  though stuck with mostly  golden background items and mixed purple  i know what i need just the pachinko isn't coughing it up :)