Which girl in Your opinion should be the next legendary one?

Hentai_Heroe

Which girl should be the next 5 star legendary one?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Your most favorite girl to be the next 5 star legendary?

• Ishtar
    • Red Battler
    • Arcana

For me Ishtar deserves to be legendary girl more than any other. She is Goddess of fertility. Even I think she should be the most special one among them. 
p.s. How I can change the settings so other members could also add answers to the poll?

Edited by Hentai_Heroe
I forgot to ask something
  • Thinking 1

Arcana is never going to be next one... she is hardcore.
The other two are know-how, which would be logical seeing as last time we got Norou after Levitya.
However, I think they made a mistake... I believe they wanted to do Fanny & Fione first, but sent out the wrong intro thread.

I am going to say the next one is Juliette, and the one after that Red Battler (but it might be Red Battler and then Juliette).
Why do you ask?
Because it's your first team, the first three to join your harem.

---mod mode---
Only people with moderation powers and you can change the poll.

• Like 2

Well the order of legendary girls was Levitya ( Hardcore), Norou ( Know-how) and The Charm Twins ( Fanny and Fione)

Now we have the legendary Golden Bunny, then i suppose the next one will be a legendary version of Red Battler because she's one of the main girls like Bunny.

And the next legendary girl will be Juliette.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guess Juliette will be the next one, since she`s the second girl we got after bunny. Furthermore Norou was designed to be charm, so the second legendary  was going to be a charm one, if it wasn`t for game balance reasons back then.  That`s why I believe Red Battler will be the third one.

7 hours ago, holymolly said:

I guess Juliette will be the next one, since she`s the second girl we got after bunny. Furthermore Norou was designed to be charm, so the second legendary  was going to be a charm one, if it wasn`t for game balance reasons back then.  That`s why I believe Red Battler will be the third one.

Norou wasn't designed to be charm, she was always going to be KH. There was just a miscommunication over which girl and which class was next.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, Jack Hammer said:

hoping For a legendary Lenaelle since she's my favorite girl 😊

yep, couldn't wait to get her. I like Samane as well, would also like a Shereamazond (but is HC - on the other hand, beach samane became CH)

Either Bunny is so outstanding to get already 4 derivates or they continue on Variation of starter girls.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 8:36 PM, windia said:

yep, couldn't wait to get her. I like Samane as well, would also like a Shereamazond (but is HC - on the other hand, beach samane became CH)

Either Bunny is so outstanding to get already 4 derivates or they continue on Variation of starter girls.

The Xmas Lenaelle makes me wonder that probably the next charm legendary will be another girl 😥 oh well at least I got her 😅 (I can still hope for a Saber inspired girl, her and Rinoa are my favorite fictional ladies 😗)... BTW love Samane as well, but there is already a legendary charm Samane (3 stars) wich I'll probably never get 😅

Edited by Jack Hammer