Adjustment to the drop-rate of girls

Did the drop rate of the girls decrease with the start of the dark lord halloween event? Ever since then, I've been unable to find any girls in anything, be it legendary pachinko, event girls or even standard girls obtained from villains. Perhaps the drop rate needs to be increased slightly?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Does your luck stat increase the possibility to recruit these legendary girls? In my experience, nothing helps and I got screwed trying to recruit not only Levitya, but also Golden Bunny even using every last Koban and staying connected 4 days straight and not missing an opportunity to try and recruit them. I am beginning to feel ripped off.

• Like 2

I also think there is something wrong with the drop rate for event girls... it didnt drop for me any girls for all events for the last 2 months , entering daily without fail...
it has been 2 months that the event girls are escaping me... i am almost giving up this game.

• Like 4

Don't forget that the last two revivals were shorter than in the past - only 4 days vs 6 (or whatever). 

My own personal experience has it where if I dont get the girl very early in the event then she wont drop until almost the last minute. Again: that's anecdotal, but having a shorter window of time cuts off that tail end I usually rely on to drop the girls. 

Luckily I had gotten one of the haloween event girls the first time around and I didn't even try to get orc-girl (sorry!) so I could focus my efforts a little more on mala.

• 2 weeks later...

I have experienced the same with not being able to pick up event girls. but I guess it's all a gamble either way. plus the black Friday deal is just a marketing scheme to get players to spend more in the game. they never made it a guarantee anyone would get the girls. only guarantee you get a girl if you play epic 10. yes it is disheartening to know you end up with nothing knowing what time and money you put into the game.

On 11/20/2018 at 6:06 PM, Kinkoid said:

We can confirm that there is no issue with the droprate of the girls, as many players are reporting dropping them.

4 hours ago, XRandyX said:

i see alot of people still have same issue drop rate is crap again. The epic event and event after were horrible letting girls get away after spending kobans. This last event 5 girls in 4 days are you guys trying to make us feel hopless

Yeah, same thing. Yesterday, i use 39(!) refills for dropping Gossy Dialo. 780 attempts and 5889 kobans for one girl?! This is real?! All done, i'm stop spend money on your game. Thanks, your greedy kill one more client.

I am really sorry for all of you guys, as it seems I am the lucky one this time. I am a free player, who has never bought a single koban and since I started playing more than one year ago, I still have to spend one of the free kobans the game gave me. In the past I complained (even with quite harsh words) for the low drop rates. I thought someone made The Epic Days event just to contradict my past words: with only free combativity points, in four days five of the six event boss girls dropped for me. By now my personal opinion has became that is different telling that all depends on luck, and that all depends on RNG. Someone may tell that this is a subtle difference, and many may tell that there is no difference, but I disagree. Kobans spenders may try to force the RNG with many more tries, but if they choose to do so they must be ready to go until they get a drop, no matter how much money for kobans they have to spend, and, alas, this is a thing that normally only game whales can do. Free players can only rely on luck, and luck can never be forced. All in all, the matter is not to take what you are able to obtain from the game, but accept what the game decides to give you. This may appear quite philosophic, but i think many players are able to testify how it is real. And I think that if one can't conform to this philosophy, then he can only accept that this is not the game for him/her.

• Like 1

Yes, it is luck, but the real problem remains a lack of any form of safety net. What's sad is that it doesn't have to be setup this way. In fact, I'd strongly argue that Kinkoid would make MORE money if they made a few changes regarding drop rates. The girls need to remain challenging to get and rarity should matter. But, spending money should matter as well. Currently, the only guarantee is going 10x spin in the Great Pachinko. The way that is setup is fine--you choose to spend them 1 at a time, you run the likely risk of getting fewer girls. The problem is the troll girls and events. I'd really like to see two changes:

1. Show us the drop rate, seriously. We all know it is low, but it really, really would be nice to see it. Make it optional if people don't like it.

2. Have the drop rate increase for EVERY girl of EVERY rarity. Set the increase up so that it gets smaller as rarity increases, so legendary increases are small but there. I cannot stress the frustration at each missed opportunity being completely useless in this. Give players something, and make it so refilling and battling MORE is actually helpful.

2b. This one is optional, but I believe it would be a nice olive branch to your customers. Make the legendary drop rate carry over. So, if you drop a ton of kobans and still don't get the legendary, at least you know that your drop rate will start higher for the next legendary and eventually, you'll get one. If the drop rate increases were tiny, it wouldn't dramatically alter the rarity of these girls but it would lessen the immense frustration at using a gambling-style system.

The reason I say I believe this would increase money spent is that even if you don't get the girl through refills, you are still getting that increase in odds. It's not perfect, but it's something. Spending money and getting nothing discourages future spending more than anything else I can think of. Plus, if you see a girl you REALLY like, you know that if you spend enough, you'll get her. Right now, you don't know that and even the most guaranteed route (Great Pachinko) gives you a random girl so you likely wouldn't get the one you want. This is just one idea among many, but I hope Kinkoid is giving the troll's girl drop rates some thought. The number of threads on this forum related to drop rates indicates it's an issue worthy of discussion.

Edited by YummyTiger
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/10/2018 at 18:12, Moonbear said:

¿Disminuyó la tasa de caída de las chicas con el inicio del evento de Halloween del señor oscuro? Desde entonces, no he podido encontrar a ninguna chica en nada, ya sea el pachinko legendario, las chicas de eventos o incluso las chicas estándar obtenidas de villanos. Tal vez la tasa de caída debe aumentarse ligeramente?

Y quiero que solo una o dos veces pongan que se ocupa energía se gasta bien rápido