Promote your club here!

Chthugha

On 3/12/2022 at 6:03 PM, troc said:

Magyarok Klubja, Club ID: 1407
Server: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/
Requirements to join: min lvl 350
Languages: Magyar, English
Members: full but some are inactive
Rules: not much, play every day. Cum and chill here! Gyere nyugodtan, elvagyunk mint a befőtt, nem követelünk meg semmit csapatszinten.

jB9zEw.jpg

We are looking for some active members. Come and join us if you speak Hungarian.

Level requirement is 250 and we currently have 34 members.

image.png.b5369a539e85c401536059f84b550475.png

• 1 month later...

Name: Italian x fight club ID 2004

Server: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/

Requirements to join: min lvl 300

Languages: Italian, English
Members: 39/40 but if inactive over 60 day, live out
Rules: not much, play. we are activity no more time. I'm the founder, and we ave 3 co-leader :)

club 1.png

club 2.png

club 3.png

spero di non risultare spammoso, ho scritto quà (che è indicato come "promozione del club") e sulla parte italiana, se desse fastidio ne tolgo uno (anche perchè ho visto solo ora dei richiami che mi son stati fatti nel 2020) sorry :)

Edited by mix1977s

• 1 month later...

Hello,

We have few free spots in our club of the legendary underwear "Les Culottes Legandaires" ID 1006 😉

We're a reliable bunch of players from all over the world, who actively fight the Club champion 😃

Maxed stats, average level currently ~ 459.

Search for our club #1006 on HH.com.

image.thumb.png.e0bcd0d754bd46acf1ac668fb0f8429f.png

14 hours ago, OmerB said:

"Les Culottes Legandaires"

I get that you don't have a French keyboard (Azerty) so the accent on the first E isn't easy for you to type, but why do you keep typing an A instead of the second E?

"Les Culottes Légendaires." It's French for "The Legendary Panties".

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My club The Fountain of Youth (id 2810) is looking to add some active members. We have 8 open spots right now.

We are maxed out on bonuses and friendly but not overly active club chat where you can ask any questions you want. Wide range of player levels with about half near or over 500. One friendly whale.

@Lapokabo I just saw you looking for a better club and we'd be happy to have you.

• Hearts 1

Il y a 4 heures, bohammettuz a dit :

@Lapokabo I just saw you looking for a better club and we'd be happy to have you.

I will gladly take you up on that offer. I have to wait 24h before applying to a new club so you can expect my demand by tomorrow evening. Thanks a lot !

• Like 1