Epic Days 2 - for discussion

windia

At last got a girl to drop on both Hentai H accounts today , i did use more kobans on refills, so the event wasn't a complete failure

so i spent just over 6k on my main account and got Gossy to drop, i already had Lupa from epic pachinko a while back and i managed to get Adelaide to drop on the test server  ,i used just over 5k  of kobans.

Will be glad when this event is over, not sure if i will be looking forward to the next epic event after this one thats for sure. lol

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Tenou said:

Last day and still nothing. As always, it seems like events are designed to try and make you spend money on kobans and refills out of despair, making it even more obvious this event: they went and lowered the cost of the refills in the last 2 days to make you spend more.

I wouldn't bet on it, but maybe people who say that they get a lot of things really fast in events are dummy accounts. (Really? SIX event girls in less than four days? keep dreaming)

Well, it's obvious that they want us to spend kobans. That's where they get the money from, people buying kobans to be able to get more girls. Personally, I've never bought kobans and never will, but I won't judge those that do (it's their money and they're free to do whatever they want with it).

And on to the lower cost of refills, I have to admit that I wasn't going to do any refills on this event, but thanks to this offer I did one yesterday and I may do another one today. And the reason for that is simple: if I get 150 kobans for completing the daily missions, I can spend them on a refill without losing kobans. I just end the day without winning nor losing kobans, but I can end getting a new girl, which is a an opportunity that I'll take advantage of.

• Like 1

This event is the most frustrating soo far for me. Only get Liu-Yeng after spending a koban worth 10 epic spin, been spending more than that now for Adelaide & still nothing.

If the next Epic Day brought such a result, I might as well keep all koban in the future for 10 epic spin or legendary day only. No reason to spend or buy koban if the drop rate that bad.

• Like 1

Well, finally got one. Lupa took me every free fight to this point and about 4500 kobans worth of refills, some before the refill discount kicked in but most after. That doesn't represent any real cash thankfully, and I still have a bank of 13k kobans, but I'm calling it quits on refills for this event.

Here is my conspiracy theory.. on diminishing girls drop rate or increasing kobans per girl cost for the event.

I got Lupa on my 1st ever x10 attempt, no refills.

Then I got Greta in 2 refills.

Then I got Gossy in 6 refills. 

Then I got Liu-Yeng in 10 refills. (3k kobans for 3 girls) 

Then I got Vashalanor in about 15 refills. (6,5k for 4 girls)

Then I got Adelaide in 30 refills. (11,6k for 5 girls)

Thanks god there wasn't 7th girl or I wouldn't get it since it would needed another 12k kobans to drop. 

Still a better deal than 10x EP.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bane said:

Lupa dropped for me on my Nutaku acc, thats 2 girls Nutaku 0 girls HH. Nutaku has been great for me on 4 day events (got nearly every free girl) where as HH i only have 1 drop.

It was the exact opposite for me, 2 girls on HH and 0 girls on my nutaku account ^_^

I hate epic days in general as I have such poor luck on them. Every time, I spend what little kobans I have and end up not getting anything. I still attempt, but I'd rather get the money than constantly fail to get something, as at least I can use the money to upgrade... Too bad they always put epic girls on people with low money drops.

TLDR, hate epic days as I never get anything, regardless of how much I spend

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

@Daniele thought I might be hampered in my succes by getting Gossie a week be4 the epic day event.

No such worries.

After four days of the event and over a dozen refills (I am modest) and only a few hours to go no girl has dropped. Zilch.

Guess this is not my event😥

Ahem... all conspiracy aside.

On refill 14 Adelaide dropped. Which elates this KH player. Finally a girl I can eat, pray with and love.

And what the heck, got the one I came for? ....on? .....with?.....you decide!

so refill 15: nothing and refill 16: Vashalanor dropped (no.100).

refill 17: no Lupa and refill 18: no Lupa.

I'm happy as a kite.

If they haven't dropped for you yet, my commiserations. Have a glass of Bordeaux, Bourgogne or Champagne. It seems to help - all conspiracy aside.

edit: If it wasn't for the black friday offer I probably would have done only about 4 refills and would have had nothing. So thank you Kinkoid.

edit 2: refill 19, 20 and 21: no Lupa. Maybe one (partial) more tonite, if I don't fall asleep.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, vashdlad said:

I hate epic days in general as I have such poor luck on them. Every time, I spend what little kobans I have and end up not getting anything. I still attempt, but I'd rather get the money than constantly fail to get something, as at least I can use the money to upgrade... Too bad they always put epic girls on people with low money drops.

Erm, this is only the second Epic Days ever, and the first one had the girls on the bosses of worlds 4 to 9.

Ugh, finally dropped Lupa.  took around 5000 or so kobans, thank god for the discount on refills or I might not have got her.  I doubt I'll be spending much on the next events, I don't play as much as I use to, so my koban reserves don't build up as fast anymore.  4 days is not enough time for most these events and for epic days, you need to give players a better drop rate or they will just start waiting to get the girls from pachinko for cheaper.

Vashalanor - 0 refills
Liu-Yeng - 17
Gossy - 2
Lupa - 2
Adelaide - 9

Total: 30 refills, about 4500 kobans. Not counting Vash, if I'd settled for 10xEP, the last four would have cost me 21600 kobans. This event just saved me several months of farming...

To top it off, Adelaide was also #100.

• Like 3

Refills?  Well, in this case there is a 30% saving in kobans so, if you really want these girls, this is probably the best chance you'll get in a while.  I haven't tried this as yet, but I may do so.  One refill will cost me the same as I get for completing all daily missions so it's no biggie.

The only gripe I have is the name: "Black Friday".  This is American global business imperialism at its worst and down here in the Southern Hemisphere we already have to put up with Halloween at a time of year when pumpkins are as rare as gold nuggets.  Next thing we'll have Thanksgiving thrust upon us!  Black Friday?  Hymph!  How could this happen with a French company?  Give us a break.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1

5 days + 5k Koban . . . Love that its all on Dark Lord too so I'm also broke on top of wasting Koban. 

Gonna just call it quits here, bad luck on event X_X . . . As for Black Friday deal, think it just baited me into wasting more Koban, so thumbs down from me.

Just not my lucky week.

• Sad 1

Having the 30% discount combativity discount is more useful than the energy disconnect that they sometimes do it is so useless that most people forget that they even do it.
The last time that they gave the 30% discount for combativity refills was around last year during black Friday i think which is annoying because it is much more useful than the energy discount just look at this event with more people spending kobans on refills than they normally would which just shows more people would buy koban or spend their kobans when a legendary day event is not on if they did the discount more often than around just once a year.

The thing I don't like about epic days is that none of the old epic pachinko girls get upgraded to 4/5 stars for people that already have them because If you do pvp you are better off saving your kobans for a future legendary days event because they are 5 stars and legendary rarity plus they are never in epic pachinko after the event ends unlike with epic days.   (The legendary day girls are better than the legendary ones that you can get in epic pachinko as well because they are only 3 stars and 60% of them have worse stats than the legendary day girls as well so no need to clear your epic pachinko in order to have a better chance at them when you just save up for legendary day girls)

This is the best time that you will get to get them with the 30% discount and If you do not waste kobans on using the 10 times perform battle option because you can refresh to stay on the battle page. because the 10 times option does not increase the drop rate

You can get them much cheaper than from epic pachinko which people normally do 10 times epic pachinko which is 5400 kobans due to the low chance of getting a girl in single spins and you cannot choose what girl you want in there either so even if you spend more than 5400 kobans it's easier to get the girl you want from doing refills.   (you can get the girls much cheaper with refills than you would with epic pachinko and it's only a 4 day event so you are lucky if you get one girl without doing refills because it is normally hard for people to get two girls without refills in a 14 day event.)

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, vashdlad said:

epic event is only get girls cheaper. there is no really need to parcipate in this event cause all girls r perms.

2 hours ago, Hollo said:

Vashalanor - 0 refills
Liu-Yeng - 17
Gossy - 2
Lupa - 2
Adelaide - 9

Total: 30 refills, about 4500 kobans. Not counting Vash, if I'd settled for 10xEP, the last four would have cost me 21600 kobans. This event just saved me several months of farming...

To top it off, Adelaide was also #100.

u were very lucky. congratz ^^

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Refills?  Well, in this case there is a 30% saving in kobans so, if you really want these girls, this is probably the best chance you'll get in a while.  I haven't tried this as yet, but I may do so.  One refill will cost me the same as I get for completing all daily missions so it's no biggie.

The only gripe I have is the name: "Black Friday".  This is American global business imperialism at its worst and down here in the Southern Hemisphere we already have to put up with Halloween at a time of year when pumpkins are as rare as gold nuggets.  Next thing we'll have Thanksgiving thrust upon us!  Black Friday?  Hymph!  How could this happen with a French company?  Give us a break.

yeah thats called business. for me i refuse to celebrate valentine for example. this day was only invented to sell the chocolate on flowers so i dont exept it as an official celebration day

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2500 kobans for Lupa and Greta. Thats 10800 in Epic Pachinko any other day. Would have been 2825 kobans if not for Black Friday. So all in all I am pretty happy with the event. Still have the option of getting Adelaide in the future in epic Pachinko. Another 3.5 hours to go and am trying for Liu Yeng as Gossy is only obtainable via Epic Pachinko for me. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 2