Patch Notes 28/11/18 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

I like the faster result screen after battle - thank you very much, waited for it since combat point system got changed.

Because until then I chose "pvp or villain" depending on running competition. (to realize much later that this missed me some event girls^^)

I, on the contrary, dislike the new win/loss animation after battle, it is faster, but I preferred the old starburst animation  and the "You Win" message growing in the screen. I only expect the animation for girls drop never get changed, it is one of the best points of the game.

29 minutes ago, jelom said:

I, on the contrary, dislike the new win/loss animation after battle, it is faster, but I preferred the old starburst animation  and the "You Win" message growing in the screen. I only expect the animation for girls drop never get changed, it is one of the best points of the game.

^ As much as i like faster combat results, i'd have to agree with jelom here.

The entire layout has an organic feel to it, lots of circles, warm colors, rounded corners on the buttons et cetetera. Then, all of a sudden, this black bar gets literally thrown in your face as if you're crashing into a roadblock. And if i'd enjoy getting slapped in my face by a dark bar, i'd be playing Gay Harem :P

But yeah, kidding aside, the starburst was nice, and in terms of time saving you already knew where the button was going to appear so you had your mouse pointer at the ready. Now you'd have to wait for the animation to finish for the button to stop moving so you could click on it, so on the whole no actual time was saved... I definitely preferred the starburst, sorry ^^;

Edited by Makinen
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Makinen said:

The entire layout has an organic feel to it, lots of circles, warm colors, rounded corners on the buttons et cetetera. Then, all of a sudden, this black bar gets literally thrown in your face 

I agree that the previous win animation was well done and kind of fitting into the game. And I agree that the new one is very sudden. Room for improvements 🙂

22 hours ago, Makinen said:

in terms of time saving you already knew where the button was going to appear so you had your mouse pointer at the ready. 

no, I disagree. On the "lost animation". this was way to slow and I felt "forced" to do all three pvp (luck shots) so I had to see it often enough. 

So I didn't need a change of the winning animation, just the Speed for the lost one was annoying.

And mouse pointer - I talk also about playing on mobile. no mouse pointer. And additionally: the "awesome" button changed position if you won just pvp stuff or your battle team as well. That seems to be more "same area all time" now.

over all I like the new way because I have more benefit.

Hi,

The chance of having a girl from the bosses in general and donatien in specific has drastically decreased to a critical point where I had to fight him for more than 500 times without getting anything from him, I lost a lot of girls because of that and whenever I try to talk about it I wasn't able to do so because I wasn't logged in even though I am connected to the game.

1 hour ago, fire cock said:

Hi,

The chance of having a girl from the bosses in general and donatien in specific has drastically decreased to a critical point where I had to fight him for more than 500 times without getting anything from him, I lost a lot of girls because of that and whenever I try to talk about it I wasn't able to do so because I wasn't logged in even though I am connected to the game.

This has nothing to do with the patch notes.
Please post your message in an appropriate thread, instead of just picking one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this but with the new Pachinko, when I select it from either the drop down list or from the Town, all that I have the option of using is the Epic Pachinko and not the Great Pachinko. Am I just overlooking something or is there something wrong? I do see that what appears on the left are the two options of either Epic Pachinko or Great Pachinko but when selecting Great Pachinko nothing happens, it just stays on Epic Pachinko. If someone could please assist I would be great full, thank you!

17 minutes ago, Binky said:

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this but with the new Pachinko, when I select it from either the drop down list or from the Town, all that I have the option of using is the Epic Pachinko and not the Great Pachinko. Am I just overlooking something or is there something wrong? I do see that what appears on the left are the two options of either Epic Pachinko or Great Pachinko but when selecting Great Pachinko nothing happens, it just stays on Epic Pachinko. If someone could please assist I would be great full, thank you!

How can this be the correct place? This topic is about the 28/11/2018 patch which was up two weeks ago.

My apologies as I wasn't sure, it's just that currently the Great Pachinko game option is no longer available. I'm not sure if this was part of the intended patch update or if it is just affect me only. Currently now I only have the Event Pachinko available and nothing else.