Legendary Girl for upcoming 20/12/2018

Valgo

16 hours ago, Knightstar2001 said:

I just like how her intro is she is the hero who has saved the world many times...gets captured by the weakest boss. Oh well, I'll try to grab her.

Dark lord is based off ganondorf, it's only natural that this linkette is captured by him.

By the way, i can tell you in advance who will be the next charm legendary girl: Maria, a chubby italian plumber with a nice, thick moustache. Captured by Gruntt, of course. Mamma mia! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

This is fraudulent!!  She was meant to be know-how, not charm.  So I won't be that serious in trying for her.  Why would I have to spend an arm and a leg simply to upgrade her to even 4 stars for little value (probably) in terms of harem payout and zero value on my orgy team?  I avoided battling Roko in order to have a clean start against this girl.  I could've earned a bit more money in the meantime.  Sure, this is a moan but I'm mad as hell.

Well, great. Now it´s Charm. Oh gosh really? I was so hyped for a KH legendary.

Summary:
HC 5*: 2x Legendary, 1x Epic, 1x Rare
Charm 5*: 2x Legendary, 1xEpic, 1x Rare
KH: 1x Legendary, 1x Epic

I feel like KH is getting ripped off in terms of competetive girls. Especially considering the epics are very hard to get, luck/pachinko exclusive Event girls. Meaning two classes have 3 "free" available girls and one class has 1. That sucks.

Edit: Got her within 120 battles, that´s alright but sadly a "useless" girl for me.

Edited by Taka007

16 minutes ago, Taka007 said:

Well, great. Now it´s Charm. Oh gosh really? I was so hyped for a KH legendary.

Summary:
HC 5*: 2x Legendary, 1x Epic, 1x Rare
Charm 5*: 2x Legendary, 1xEpic, 1x Rare
KH: 1x Legendary, 1x Epic

I feel like KH is getting ripped off in terms of competetive girls. Especially considering the epics are very hard to get, luck/pachinko exclusive Event girls. Meaning two classes have 3 "free" available girls and one class has 1. That sucks.

Edit: Got her within 120 battles, that´s alright but sadly a "useless" girl for me.

Yeah, fair gripe.  You would've read my reaction!  However, HH never actually stated what her class would be and we were guilty of assuming, based on the past orders of release.  On the good news front, two new legendary permanents were added to EP.  One is charm and the other is KH, both high tier as 3-star legendaries, so that's a little bit of a consolation.

8 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, fair gripe.  You would've read my reaction!  However, HH never actually stated what her class would be and we were guilty of assuming, based on the past orders of release.  On the good news front, two new legendary permanents were added to EP.  One is charm and the other is KH, both high tier as 3-star legendaries, so that's a little bit of a consolation. 

The issue is the amount of stars. And on top of that I´m no way near clearing out the pachinko, so getting them is a loooong stretch anyway. 3* Legendarys are not really much better than a 5* rare girl, so it´s not that interesting at all either. If you want stats, then 5* is the way to go and they surely are keeping those 5* away from KH.

Just now, Taka007 said:

The issue is the amount of stars. And on top of that I´m no way near clearing out the pachinko, so getting them is a loooong stretch anyway. 3* Legendarys are not really much better than a 5* rare girl, so it´s not that interesting at all either. If you want stats, then 5* is the way to go and they surely are keeping those 5* away from KH. 

Depends on what class you are and the class of the girl.  I'm not sure about HH's attitude to KH.  I'll be able to judge better if the release of the next 5 star legendary is KH and on the same timeline as previous releases of Legendary Days events.  This girl interests me in terms of curiosity and eye-candy, but not much more.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

This is fraudulent!!  She was meant to be know-how, not charm.  So I won't be that serious in trying for her.  Why would I have to spend an arm and a leg simply to upgrade her to even 4 stars for little value (probably) in terms of harem payout and zero value on my orgy team?  I avoided battling Roko in order to have a clean start against this girl.  I could've earned a bit more money in the meantime.  Sure, this is a moan but I'm mad as hell.

Why? No Kinkoid member said it was KH? The only reason KH came first is because they accidently released Noruo instead of the twins. 

I was hoping this though. Burned kobans on that stupid event pachinko (no Alexandra) and now dont need tgem cause charm.

(of course, now I dont care she will drop like within a day... 🙄)

Dont be mad, you have 6 accounts. Im sure some of them are Charm? 😅😋

Here are my stats for the morning burst. Only affectation items so far, quite a drop. Will try again in the evening.

15 refill
20 refill 1500
20 refill
20 refill
20 refill
20 refill 700 + 1200
20 refill 1500 + 700
20 refill 950 + 700
20 refill
20 refill 1500 + 1200
20 refill
20 refill 1200
20 refill 1200 + 950

14 hours ago, Daniele said:

Dark lord is based off ganondorf, it's only natural that this linkette is captured by him.

By the way, i can tell you in advance who will be the next charm legendary girl: Maria, a chubby italian plumber with a nice, thick moustache. Captured by Gruntt, of course. Mamma mia! 🤣

Everything ok, but please.. not the moustache :D:D:D 

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Why? No Kinkoid member said it was KH? The only reason KH came first is because they accidently released Noruo instead of the twins. 

I was hoping this though. Burned kobans on that stupid event pachinko (no Alexandra) and now dont need tgem cause charm.

(of course, now I dont care she will drop like within a day... 🙄)

Dont be mad, you have 6 accounts. Im sure some of them are Charm? 😅😋

No, oddly enough none of my accounts is charm: rather 4 KH and 2 HC.  One account I was thinking of swapping to HC as I have Levitya, Golden Bunny and Justine in it.

However, the excuse you put forward (devil's advocate?) doesn't wash.  HH had Norou as KH, accidentally or not, so they simply should've stuck to this new reality setting with future releases.  Oh, well, too bad.  Taria looks pretty enough and I'm sure she'll make great eye candy, even if I don't manage to max out her affection by the time I'm in a rest home and confined to my geriatric bed, unable to enjoy all those sexy nurses attending to my (almost) every need!  This new babe wouldn't be my top priority for upgrading.

As for Alexandra, apart from the fact that she's legendary I don't know what all the fuss is about.  Love her hair though; I'm a sucker for strawberry blondes.  Otherwise, none of that lot appealed to me, not like the drool factor (for me anyway) of the last Christmas Pachinko girls or those beasts in Cute Monsters.

Usual pattern for me during these events has been to spend thousands of kobans and end up with nothing. So imagine my astonishment when a legendary drops on my first try! Not first day. Not first refill. First fucking try. Being of my class is just the cherry on top of it all. 

Honestly, until I got onto the forum I wondered if something had gone wrong and everyone was experiencing this.

• Like 4