Legendary Girl for upcoming 20/12/2018

Valgo

Her gif picture is tagged Linkette : forum.hentaiheroes.com/uploads/monthly_2018_12/Linkette_Resized.gif.6dc706bb40d24facc014377a020cf173.gif

So not doubt allowed that she is indeed a female Link 😛

Edited by R_iryh
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, R_iryh said:

Her gif picture his tagged Linkette : forum.hentaiheroes.com/uploads/monthly_2018_12/Linkette_Resized.gif.6dc706bb40d24facc014377a020cf173.gif

So not doubt allowed that she is indeed a female Link 😛

Weeell, good guess I´d say. Personally I feel a bit awkward having female versions of male characters in my harem (Kalissa *cough*), but I´m really looking forward to her. Was really waiting for the next legendary event.

33 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Last legendary girl was Golden Bunny, so... where the hell is Super Red Battler?

I agree with Valgo, nothing legendary about this Linkette. 😒

Frankly, only thing legendary in these events is the amount of kobans people spend in them. 

While devs don't obviously give numbers to us, I would't be surprised if the player base would use hundreds of thousands kobans per legendary girl event. That's lots of money wasted on game of chance and some people still don't get the girl after thousands of kobans used. 

But guess it's time to wish luck for other people. I know I won't get this girl with the free daily attempts I'll use. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, imoenbg1 said:

I thought this wasnt possible. to be more vague about the next legendary up until this point.

Then the announcement comes and I realise it is not even said what class is she....Charm or KH...

Either that or I am too tired to read...

My first thought exactly. HC has 2 legendaries and a 5* rare girl while the other two classes are waiting forever and now the class of the new legendary girl is not even mentioned. That´s almost provoking.

• Like 1

If they follow the same pattern she should be KH. But after the mess they did with Norou i can't be sure :P

However, i like her, and i'm glad she's not red battler: i love Tina Reed, but i've had enough of alternative versions of existing girls.

Anyway, if she's KH i can be sure the charm one will be the worst once again (just like those unattractive twins). G. Bunny and this new one are beautiful, and i'm starting to think that the HH artist and I have very different views on what is charming xD

• Like 1

In my case there is no enhusiasm: if by any luck I will obtain her, she will be only another girl I normally won't use to upgrade to 5 stars, a matter that will take me months to complete. If I won't obtain her, it will be four days wasted mugging Dark Lord instead of making Roko grow.