Legendary Girl for upcoming 20/12/2018

Valgo

Yet another legendary girl that stole 3000+ Kobans in the last 10 minutes to no avail - although I got about a dozen legendary affection items I don't need/want.  Devs need to implement some sort of indicator for how close we are to the drop or bring back the worldwide drop instead of this per-troll drop crap.

Well, that, as they say, is that!  I managed to get her in 3 accounts (plus the test where I got her early), so I didn't too too badly really.  I spent around 50 kobans in each of two accounts to make a last-ditch effort to no avail.  In the third unsuccessful one I was a victim of the game hanging and not letting me select certain options without refreshing my browser.  I was mad as hell and I'd never know whether she would've dropped in that account or not.

Well done those who scored and very sorry to those who missed out.  For me she was quite a lot harder to get than for other 5 star legendaries and it would appear this experience was shared by a lot of other people.

Oh, and hey, I had a chance to see all her later poses on the wiki.  I now have to agree with others that she was a disappointment.  I think the artists lost their way as they often do and became confused that she was meant to be a classy and/or flirtatious and playful charm girl. Are they one-dimensionally fixated towards shameless nymphos and easy lays?  Every now and again I see a flash of brilliance from them (eg with Lenaelle) so I remain hopeful.  I've experienced girls like this in real life and I've run a mile.  It's not like any kind of courtship, passion and seduction at all and I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like this.

In one of my lengthy posts I joked that she and Princess Agate are best friends.  Well, maybe not BEST friends but friends nonetheless.  Agate has shifted to bi, thanks to that fairy, and she now can't keep her paws off female body parts.  It seems Taria has fallen under her spell, at least being tempted.  Or, being charm, has she managed to seduce Agate by sneaky manipulative means?  The pose is rather ambiguous and could be interpreted either way.  All the same, for the next charm girl I'd like the artists to pay more attention to the kind of flirting and playfulness that only a female can master.  I'll give a possible scenario... Have her running away red-faced and giggling while flashing her fanny (and yes, for a 5th star, she would be allowed to drip from it).  If the artists could capture this, it would be a real turn-on for some of us.  Earlier poses might have her nervously hiding behind a tree, pretending to be shy, caressing her boobs and fingering herself while our hero is searching for her.  At this stage she'd be wondering if she's gone too far and and nervously sweating about it.  This is what I'd expect from Hari in future scenes.

I wonder if HH artists and Kinkoid ever read and take in my suggestions.  Probably not.  Converting ideas like these into artwork would be a challenge.  I might have a go myself and post them in the art section.

Have a fantastic break, everyone, and, if you're from the Northern Hemisphere, my commiserations for the cold and gloomy short days of Christmas time.  I'd rather have our pohutukawa in full bloom, and the joy of a wide range of fragrant and spectacular lilies as I enjoy lots of swims and barbeques.  Hahaha!

They need to add a wall for Legendary events at say 10,800 Kobans since they are legendary girls so at x2 a Epic Pachinko Pull x10 that way if you get lucky cool, and if not then your not paying 20 and 30k Kobans for a single girl.

C'mon Kinkoid you know you want to add said ^^ wall it is Christmas after all  😃

Edited by Kamira

2nd legendary event in a row for me with no luck. Didn't spend any jobs s as I have to use most of my kobans to collect harem cash with. Since I do not have access to my regular pc due to xmas, and trying to do anything more complicated then hitting two buttons is a nightmare on mobile. Hopefully my luck will have changed when we get Super Red Battler HD Turbo Championship version. And I will also apologise to thoose who have faced me in the arena in the past with level 1 alpha for some easy wins.  Again, due to mobile trying to change the team is a chore. I did the first day then I gave up in frustration. All of you who have to play this on mobile regulary I salute you.  

8 hours ago, Duo said:

Yet another legendary girl that stole 3000+ Kobans in the last 10 minutes to no avail - although I got about a dozen legendary affection items I don't need/want.  Devs need to implement some sort of indicator for how close we are to the drop or bring back the worldwide drop instead of this per-troll drop crap.

There is actually an indicator (it doesn't apply to the 10x performance option).  It's very subtle though and it's not a cert.  Nor am I sure it's intentional...  Anyway, have you noticed the many different kinds of starburst displays that appear on a performance win?  Well, there's one that simulates a girl drop and that's a radially symmetrical burst of stars leaving a void in the middle for one or more seconds.  Nine times out of ten this means the money or legendary gift pops to the surface within that black band, but the other time has that wonderful descending shadow.  I was able to be pretty sure I wasn't going to get a drop in three of the accounts, except that in Peckerbird the void pattern happened in two intervals toward the end.  In the second interval there was a spell of four in a row and I was very hopeful.  For that reason I decided to try one last round and I topped up my combativity with around 50 kobans, but the display had reverted to normal with money and starburst happening simultaneously.  I bombed.  There was no guarantee, either, that she would've dropped next round if I used kobans to recharge from empty.  It didn't feel right anyway.

Be careful not to misinterpret a slow server reply or a virtual memory swap happening in your browser.  This is a jerky, pausing display which is a little different from what I'm talking about.

With my test account where I got her in 23 tries, it was so sudden in the final round of three tries that I was taken by surprise and the starburst display coincided with Taria deciding to drop.  This was one occasion where I had no hint that she was going to drop, even in the first round.  In Peregrine Took, Bryan and Lili the void happened several times in a row then she dropped.  In Adrian'smole she never looked like dropping at any stage, and she didn't.  Same in this account.  I've been obsessively trying to capture what I mean with a screen shot (especially that descending black silhouette), but I've never been fast enough.  One day perhaps.

That's my two cents worth.  As I said it's not a cert and the randomness factor is still very much in play, but it does give a hint as to whether or not to spend kobans for extra recharges.  Har!  Famous last words, eh.  When it comes to the next legendary girl (who would surely be know-how - which is my class in four main server accounts) all discipline would go out the door, desperation would set in and I'd revert to pathetic gambler mode of "Next time!... Next time she'll drop!" and I'd likely go on a koban spending spree.  We'll see!  I fear my good luck will fail me for the one event I most need because I've had more luck than I deserve, to date.  In Bryan I have all five of the 5 star legendaries so, if I decide to switch class, I'd have some choices, difficult choices.  It depends on whether or not I get the upcoming KH girl.

1 hour ago, nbgv said:

Maybe instead of trying to capture it with print screen just use some sort of program to record it and than pause it in another program on something you want to show what you are talking about and than take screen shot of it. They are all free in the internet and I am not talking about fraps, I am talking about capturing pulpit with it (not in game).

I hope you did understand what I am talking about.

Cheers

We all need more unregistered hypercam in our lives. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Yes, the Linkette picture that shows up in those popup windows has ID# 2. I don't know if I would call it 'reserved', it's more like that they probably just didn't treat their game assets in a particularly organized way at the start.

Amusingly, there's another ID field nowadays called id_girl_ref, which is used to group the different versions of the same girl in the harem (e.g. Christmas Bunny's personal ID is 34, but her id_girl_ref is 1, same as all Bunny versions). Anyway, the reason I'm mentioning that is: id_girl_ref 2 was unused so far, but they've now given it to Taria. B| So yeah, she's clearly meant to be an alt of the popup Linkette, even if the original will never become available.

Just to add - unfortunately it appears they have now removed original Linkette altogether, her pics at ID 2 are gone.

18 hours ago, nbgv said:

Maybe instead of trying to capture it with print screen just use some sort of program to record it and than pause it in another program on something you want to show what you are talking about and than take screen shot of it. They are all free in the internet and I am not talking about fraps, I am talking about capturing pulpit with it (not in game).

I hope you did understand what I am talking about.

Cheers

Thanks for that.  I'll give it a try.  How safe are these programmes.  They sound like streaming apps.