High CPU usage

Moe Overload

Whatever you guys did during the Black Friday sale that caused high CPU usage is back during this event. My CPU and GPU usage is high and my fan is trying hard to keep them cool. I was forced to switch to minimum power mode to force the CPUs to the lowest speed to not have the fan running like crazy.

Please look into what's taking up so much processing power on this game and fix it.

the game performance is deteriorating steadily. while i could easily do everything almost instantly a while back now i have to regularly win-d (so the browsers are forced to inactivate JS execution), wait a few secs for cpu usage to settle and then the next activated tab can be used a for a few clicks again before it continues.

that's getting annoying.

Edited by Habi

A way to unload CPU and GPU is hiding the animations, especially the promos, who cicle every 3 seconds, are very annoying. You can use some extensions in the browser, for example in a PC if you use firefox you can use adblock plus or stylus. But the best advice is not having many tabs opened.

9 hours ago, jelom said:

You can use some extensions in the browser, for example in a PC if you use firefox you can use adblock plus...

That did the trick. ABP isn't as easy to add a filter as it used to be, but I killed the animation and now my CPU and GPU are operating in normal ranges.

FWIW, I went for the Stylus option yesterday.

#offers > div.promo_discount {
    display: none;
}

kills the promo button at the bottom of the page. The pulsating "Profile content: -40%" logo at the top doesn't seem to cause much load, so I left it be, mostly to be aware of how long the promo actually runs.

Edited by _shal_

if any interested in using ABP (firefox): go to advanced options -> my filter list, and add this:

hentaiheroes.com##.promo_discount

hentaiheroes.com##[class="promo_profile_discount_text"]

first line is for the bottom promo icon, and second for top text.

you can disable it preceding with a ! 

!hentaiheroes.com##.promo_discount

of course you can hide a lot more other things.

• Thanks 2