Ninja Sacred Lands reward breakdown, please help

Master Holt

OK, there has been a significant change to the rewards for bosses and I would like to know if the percentage of rewards is a fair breakdown, please understand when I say fair I am not talking about selling price I don't expect that you should come out ahead of Roko if you sell the affection items I just want to make sure we are not falling behind if you were to buy these items maybe we could figure out what the percentage chance of common, rare, epic and legendary items are at each reward tier. For that we need info and I would really like the help of someone good at math.  But first, Info this is my first recorded draw.

1425490385_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.b35a913baa1ad635adfeea49dee7afa0.png 

Edited by Master Holt
adding a excel sheet with my breakdown so far, if you have any improvements I can make please let me know. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1kwZ0MJedaI0aIPbGkWVvJni2E_ePZ4Ng_wUFl1vyg/edit?usp=sharing
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, test_user said:

You want to make sure you are not falling behind if you were to buy the items? What do you mean?

That the cost of purchasing the affection gifts would be greater than an equivalent cash drop on average.

I feel like this might be hard to figure out while people are leveling Karole, as there's a chance drop rates change during the leveling up (at the very least they will when epics/legendaries get added).

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That the cost of purchasing the affection gifts would be greater than an equivalent cash drop on average.

I feel like this might be hard to figure out while people are leveling Karole, as there's a chance drop rates change during the leveling up (at the very least they will when epics/legendaries get added).

Oh, I see. Okay, that is pretty hard to calculate right now. Especially considering that drops will change during different level ranges and probably few people fighting against Karole right now.

18 minutes ago, test_user said:

and probably few people fighting against Karole right now.

Count me among them. As the game is now, I'm not touching that world until Karole drops cash like the other villains. If the game changes and it's a good benefit, then I'll fight Karole. Until then, it's no big loss on my part, except for her 3 girls, but I've got about 30 girls to get in Pachinko anyway...….

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

what I don't get is that you clearly used kobans in exchange for gifts 🤔
you know you can get them for money in the shop, right?

It was past my bed time and I wanted to use my last ten points for the day, also it let me put everything in one picture rather then trying to make a collage of ten different screen shots.

19 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

19 hours ago, test_user said:

Oh, I see. Okay, that is pretty hard to calculate right now. Especially considering that drops will change during different level ranges and probably few people fighting against Karole right now.

This is one of the reasons I want to start now because I want to see what the breakdown of each tier of rewards is, for example when there is just common and rare (your first 90 levels ) is the breakdown 50% 50%,  30% 70%, 99% 1%, because if we can get  a close idea and the reward breakdown is terrible we can complain to the Devs and maybe have it edited. If its great we can show everyone that thinks it is a black hole of resource loss that they can still make money. If it's just fair and average then things will stay like they are some people will be happy some will be angry. I like having more information available to everyone in the community, being able to look up where the community has averaged the drop rate of girls helps me calm down when I hit the 6000th battle for a girl and still haven't gotten anything. I was hoping to have a resource so when someone hits world 11 in a year and doesn't have the Dev notes right there explaining about the boss just dropping items they might see this and grasp what there rate of return might be.

Anyway back to what this is about, the rewards. I am trying to figure out how to get a spread sheet in my post that has the breakdown in it I just need to figure out what formulas I put in there. haven't done work with a spread sheet sense HS so any help on where to look for information would be appreciated.

This morning I got; Rare flower x 5, Rare Lingerie x 2, Bracelet x 2, Chocolates x 4, and Lingerie x 2

at work I got; Lingerie x 3, Rare Chocolates, Bracelet x 2, Chocolates.

Tonight; Flowers x 3, Chocolates x 3, Bracelet x 2, Lingerie x 3, R Flowers x 1, R Chocolates x 1, R Bracelet x 1, R Lingerie x 6.

Edited by Master Holt

9 hours ago, Master Holt said:

I just need to figure out what formulas I put in there.

Seems easy enough, put the name of the reward in the first column (leave space for all 16 rewards that are eventually available), its shop price in the 2nd, and the quantity you've gotten in the third.

Add up the 2nd and 3rd columns, then the 2nd columns total divided by the 3rd columns total for an average profit per fight. If the average is less than 29,500 you're losing money.

9 hours ago, Master Holt said:

... for example when there is just common and rare (your first 90 levels ) is the breakdown 50% 50%,  30% 70%, 99% 1%, ...

But does it change as she levels up? Even though epic and legendary are still unavailable, are the odds of a rare at level 140 higher than they are at level 130?

Edited by Urist

1 hour ago, Urist said:

Add up the 2nd and 3rd columns, then the 2nd columns total divided by the 3rd columns total for an average profit per fight. If the average is less than 29,500 you're losing money.

Comparing the (implied) payout from an unlevelled Karole to a maxed Roko makes no sense. Battling a new villain has always resulted in temporarily lowered income. There have always been only two options for that, one either accepts it or one doesn't.

If anything, the gift drops need to be compared to the payouts Karole would be providing if she were a regular money villain, i.e. starting at ¥13,500.

• Thanks 1

I personally am not a huge fan of getting affection instead of cash, especially the lower level affection items. All of my girls have their affection maxed out (except for a Levitya who I haven't bothered to pay for her 4th upgrade...) and I have a stash of affection items for when I get a new girl.

I would really prefer cash, or books (even though I buy out the store every reset, my girls are slow to level up)

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 2

I had started a spreadsheet for my drops from Karole. Here is what I have gotten so far along with the cost to buy and sell those items. Not posting the actual spread sheet as it is currently a mess but I plan to separate out drops by the level ranges that were posted in the patch notes as to when new items are added by level.

image.png.6bdc49efaf1d8e8304197b7c012b590f.png

image.png

Edited by Khorrum
Original screenshot didn't include the items
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/8/2019 at 4:13 AM, Master Holt said:

OK, there has been a significant change to the rewards for bosses and I would like to know if the percentage of rewards is a fair breakdown, please understand when I say fair I am not talking about selling price I don't expect that you should come out ahead of Roko if you sell the affection items I just want to make sure we are not falling behind if you were to buy these items maybe we could figure out what the percentage chance of common, rare, epic and legendary items are at each reward tier. For that we need info and I would really like the help of someone good at math.  But first, Info this is my first recorded draw.

1425490385_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.b35a913baa1ad635adfeea49dee7afa0.png 

posted screens already a week ago. why r u surprised?

13 hours ago, Khorrum said:

I had started a spreadsheet for my drops from Karole. Here is what I have gotten so far along with the cost to buy and sell those items. Not posting the actual spread sheet as it is currently a mess but I plan to separate out drops by the level ranges that were posted in the patch notes as to when new items are added by level.

Thanks for your information I added it to my spreadsheet and now it looks like this.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1kwZ0MJedaI0aIPbGkWVvJni2E_ePZ4Ng_wUFl1vyg/edit?usp=sharing

2086700201_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.1794b270e488a7689fd16f87e4a43367.png

I have it so if I change Karole's level it updates how much of an expected cash reward each item is. So like it shows in the picture getting a Rare Lingerie is equivalent to winning almost three times, but you wouldn't even get half of a cash reward if you sell the item.

If you keep me updated with your info I will keep the spreadsheet updated. or if you want to edit it yourself I can give you permission.

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

posted screens already a week ago. why r u surprised?

Well, I only really started paying attention to the forums this week. before that I was a rare lurker (Napa voice: Vagita, he's a Rare Pokemon, I'm gonna catch it)

If you would point me to where these screen shots of what you have received are I will add that to the spread sheet.

I was surprised more people aren't complaining about this.  I suspect either it maths out ok, not many people are this far (this would surprise me, tho I just got there myself today) or people play the game different than me.  Ah well, game on.  For now, I am mixing my battles with Roko Sensei while I level her to get a mix of rep and cash.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:09 AM, jpanda said:

I was surprised more people aren't complaining about this.  I suspect either it maths out ok, not many people are this far (this would surprise me, tho I just got there myself today) or people play the game different than me.  Ah well, game on.  For now, I am mixing my battles with Roko Sensei while I level her to get a mix of rep and cash.

Probably the later one, i myself just reached the new world this morning, and i am not missing a progress in the story- mind you. Fighting Grunt and Donatien during events and switching to Karole when there are none, the future looks grim. I guess i should skip Karole until i max out all my girls first, her girls aren't going to disappear as yhey aren't time limited, but still leaves a bitter taste...

• Like 1

New event started and they added purple drops to Karole. I already got the girls from this event last year so will probably continue to fight Karole and add the results to my spreadsheet. If I get any of the event items I will probably track them in a different spot but not include them in any of the formulas. 

• Like 1

yes, I do understand that. Those drops won't be figured into any of my formulas. Was just musing on if i would keep track or not. altho, it does beg the question, If you have leveled Karole high enough for her to naturally drop the purple items, how might they include the extra purples from the event? Increase the drop rate or perhaps 2 different drop rates, one for the normal purples and a second for the event purples? If I am still tracking at that point will probably just not farm Karole so as not to skew things as I won't know if a drop is natural or because of the event.