Random Rewards in Event Pachinko appear NOT random

brassygirl

Hey, All.  

Hope we are all off to a great start for Winter Chill.

I believe Event Pachinko's bug   :Makes RNG rewards fall in the same slot.  Over & over.

Last Revival, I go three, 3, mono stats charm gear rewards!  (two purple)  Wow!!  EP Rocks!!

I was so happy.  Until I discovered they got to the same spot!!  Top, Right side. <I call this #4 spot>

All 3 went to this spot, a spot where a purple was already.  Must be bad luck.

This Revival, I saved up 7200 (four spins @ 1800).

First spin:  Charm mono stat:  The best!!

However,  Same spot.  #4 spot.

Instead of joy & happiness, I am crushed.

Second spin:  Charm mono stat:  RNG be praised!!  Wow I think.

Nope: the same spot, #4.

If this is NOT a bug:  I "succeeded" in a RNG possibility of .0007716.

I apologize, in advance, for my inartful way to present this.  I just feel heartbroken but trying hard to be objective.

I planned to launch two more spins.  But, how can I?  I appears EP, while kind and generous, is bugged.

If I spin two more times?  I feel certain any rewards will hit spot #4.

Again, please let me thank you for listening:  Perhaps it is not just "My Bad Luck".

Thank you for your kind consideration,

brassy

11 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Nono brassy,

I am afraid that it is no mistake that they are all on the same spot.
That is very much intended, because otherwise everyone would have a full set of new gear way too easily.

Have I told you yet you are a bad man???  lol.   I missed this information? posted somewhere?

No, I didn't miss the post?  I have to eat it?  As my loss for not knowing it 'was too easy'.  I am sure this sounds very cruel.

I can't say I believe you. 

Still, your integrity is beyond reproach:  So it can't be you.

It is planned that way?  

For my good.  To make sure "everyone" don't get new gear?  Many people who write about Event Pachinko complain or say it is a "waste".  

But, still I must be protected?  So Random isn't random. 

I was supposed to know this...or ask the people who mostly were complaining?

Because it was planned this way?  I'm staying half the night & going to be late for my work because it is planned this way?

Thank you again for making your time for your very kind reply.

oxxxo, brassy

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, brassygirl said:

Have I told you yet you are a bad man???  lol.   I missed this information? posted somewhere?

No, I didn't miss the post?  I have to eat it?  As my loss for not knowing it 'was too easy'.  I am sure this sounds very cruel.

It is planned that way?  

For my good.  To make sure "everyone" don't get new gear?  Many people who write about Event Pachinko complain or say it is a "waste".  

Because it was planned this way?  I'm staying half the night & going to be late for my work because it is planned this way?

oxxxo, brassy

You could argue it's good to get one of those legendary mono-stats of your specialty, and then leave it for ages until the level increase is enough to make it worth it again.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mythos said:

even the legendary ones given through event pachinko have bonus stats in fixed slots.

Mythos:  Thank you very much for taking your time to answer.  As you might think, I'm just overwhelmed.

You know, I made my contests, and all that to make 7236 Koban for four spins.

May I trouble just slightly more?  Maybe alot more???  we are club together!!

What does it mean?  Bonus stats in fixed slots.

I'm sure you are being very clear.  I'm too slow.

do you mean:  F*ck it brassy:  EP is set to ALWAYS give rewards in that slot:  for you.  (?)

The same slot that I previously got rewards (f*ck me) for GP?  too?  Slot 4.

Okay:  you know this:>  I just missed it??

Thanks again.  You know how much I appreciate your help.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You could argue it's good to get one of those legendary mono-stats of your specialty, and then leave it for ages until the level increase is enough to make it worth it again.

yes, I see what you mean.

however, you must see how delightfully dumb it was for me to spin a second time?

What about my spins 3 and 4?

Leave those for ages too?

Hey, I love the game:  but this just seems?  Less than optimum.  

Upside:  Did you see my new Avi????  Do you like it??  I love it!!!  I got it in the spin.

Edited by brassygirl
upside:

Just now, brassygirl said:

yes, I see what you mean.

however, you must see how delightfully dumb it was for me to spin a second time?

What about my spins 3 and 4?

Leave those for ages too?

Hey, I love the game:  but this just seems?  Less than optimum.  

It is, but I think you can now ask for this topic to be closed ;)

4 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It is, but I think you can now ask for this topic to be closed ;)

maybe but I respectfully disagree.

If this is not a bug, and was not disclosed, it seems 'cruel'.  

Did I spell cruel right?

I posted, during the previous event, when EventP first came out.  On the thread:  

No one said, hey brassy, you are nuts.  It is planned that way.

I'm pretty sure, (I haven't looked yet) someone said it was bad luck or such.

No one said, don't try again:  it is going to hit the same spot.  Forgive me, but this seems very cruel.  I worked hard for my k to just throw it away.

16 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I told you in the club chat ;)

You wrote this:

There are no Endurance or Harmony equipments in the event pachinko.
There are 3 pieces of rainbow equipment and 1 of each specialty (6 in total) on fixed spots.
Head, leg and pet are rainbow, chest is hardcore, tattoo is charm and weapon is know-how

End Quote:

Yes, you sure did.  

there are 6 spots open on my equipment board.

Each of my slots is 'assigned' to one of the 6 specialties.

Hence "fixed". 

Without a doubt, number four is my spot for Charm.  

No matter how many times I collect Charm, it will go to Spot number 4.

Please let me thank you again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brassygirl said:

It is planned that way?  

oxxxo, brassy

This information was available on the discord today and other stuff is normally always posted on discord before anyone posts it on the forums.
We did have it posted on the forum somewhere during the past two revival events because the legendary item set works the same as the free epic item set from doing the daily missions during revival events but it's easy to miss.

I suggest that you should join this games discord because it's a lot harder to miss the information posted there but on the forums/club chat people posting a lot can make the posts hard to find just click follow me also on the discord their everyone writes their posts just like the forums and no one uses the voice chat feature so it's like the forums but much more active with much better information a lot of people that share information that do not come to the forums are there.
image.png.58b3f5d8cecf0cfeb10e9278d61f91b3.png

You are seriously missing out by not joining this games discord.

Edited by natstar

thanks for all your information to that confusion.

So as I sum up:

Event Pachinko gives me 1 equipment for my specialty.

all other monostat legendary must be obtained from Epic Pachinko, because the Great Pachinko lists only one leg in the mouseover, thus implying to be rainbow.

In case I got it wrong, please enlighten me.

@Discord: I never used it. Looking at screenshots I assume it has channels and ... well, the more user there write, the faster informations flows through. I personally doubt that "looking there" is a more reliable way to gather information as soon as a "critical" mass of users got hit.

(=> I prefer the wiki for information like that - just someone has to write it)

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Wish I had noticed this sooner, wasted a few Kobans when I already had the single Know how Stat piece from the first event Pachinko... Worst of all, it replaced one of the few Know how only legendary pieces I already had...

Lucks been really bad on Pachinko for me lately, guess I'll have to save up for 10 spins on epic. That way I will at least get something from my spins :P

On 1/15/2019 at 2:49 AM, windia said:

thanks for all your information to that confusion.

So as I sum up:

Event Pachinko gives me 1 equipment for my specialty.

all other monostat legendary must be obtained from Epic Pachinko, because the Great Pachinko lists only one leg in the mouseover, thus implying to be rainbow.

In case I got it wrong, please enlighten me.

@Discord: I never used it. Looking at screenshots I assume it has channels and ... well, the more user there write, the faster informations flows through. I personally doubt that "looking there" is a more reliable way to gather information as soon as a "critical" mass of users got hit.

(=> I prefer the wiki for information like that - just someone has to write it)

You can also get them from great pachinko, market place shop, tower of fame reward, mission reward and arena reward but it's very rare to get them from the last two but the hardest way to get a single stat legendary of your class is the free great pachinko spin i have seen some people get them from there they are so lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:08 AM, brassygirl said:

Hey, All.  

Hope we are all off to a great start for Winter Chill.

I believe Event Pachinko's bug   :Makes RNG rewards fall in the same slot.  Over & over.

Last Revival, I go three, 3, mono stats charm gear rewards!  (two purple)  Wow!!  EP Rocks!!

I was so happy.  Until I discovered they got to the same spot!!  Top, Right side. <I call this #4 spot>

All 3 went to this spot, a spot where a purple was already.  Must be bad luck.

This Revival, I saved up 7200 (four spins @ 1800).

First spin:  Charm mono stat:  The best!!

However,  Same spot.  #4 spot.

Instead of joy & happiness, I am crushed.

Second spin:  Charm mono stat:  RNG be praised!!  Wow I think.

Nope: the same spot, #4.

If this is NOT a bug:  I "succeeded" in a RNG possibility of .0007716.

I apologize, in advance, for my inartful way to present this.  I just feel heartbroken but trying hard to be objective.

I planned to launch two more spins.  But, how can I?  I appears EP, while kind and generous, is bugged.

If I spin two more times?  I feel certain any rewards will hit spot #4.

Again, please let me thank you for listening:  Perhaps it is not just "My Bad Luck".

Thank you for your kind consideration,

brassy