january epic days event

jelom

I´m pretty mad right now😡... I´m at over 700 ! fights an still nothing.. (in comparison: the last 2 epic events ended with 723 fights (for all 6 girls) and 692 fights (for 4 girls))
I mean ..I´m not expecting 6 girls within 3/4k kobans but with 700 fights 1 drop really would`nt be to much 😭....

I know it`s rng but come on.. this event is really kinda odd...

• Sad 1

my results so far in the event: Empress Tsubame 12 battles, Bass 689 battles (34 refills), Asta 7 battles, Vissihar 9 battles, a very strange RNG this event

still fighting for Vivia and Agatha ... perhaps I will put some more refills later on.

Edit: Vivia dropped in 323 battles (10 refills), now for Agatha.

Curious how Vissihar and Vivia dropping animation seem like they appear from the floor because their first image is in the bottom. :o

2nd edit: And finally Agatha came to my harem in 61 more battles.

Epic days are one of my favourite events and the results are satisfactory. 6 girls for 10500 Kobans.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3

The battles are getting more and more unserious. All daily battles + 4k kobans and just 1 girl as result. Do you really call this a chance?

Sorry, but it is ridiculous to play this. Based on my last personal experiences there is one final conclusion: without any kobans it is not possible to capture one girl during such event. Even not in a 12-days-event. So I become less interested in such event and in future I will probably ignore it. Just going for most money or present is much more effective than farming girls. At least I have a guarantee in epic pachinko.

Better think about battle concept than creating other things. Bring back fun to the game.

• Like 1

Empress Tsubame and Bass for free and then a whole load of nothing for kobans.
Decided to stop that after a while.
Didn't feel lucky at all.

On Nutaku I needed a total of ~1600 kobans (~9600 kobans here) for the two new girls.
If only Agatha had dropped sooner though -_-

• Like 1

This is another rubbish event again on my Hentai account , only got one event girl to drop after i  spent a round 4600 kobans on refills, , the RNG was bad for this event  and it feels like its getting worse with every new event i play lately, so for the next few events only going to use the free igo's, i did try for 2 to 3 days to try and get Vissihar on Hentai H and failed.

On my nutaku account i did hell of alot better got 3 event girls after only  spending around 400 to 450 kobans on refills plus the free go.s..

I`m normally not the type to complain to much but after another 10 refills and STILL no drop... they must have change something about the drop rates... they can`T be serious with this... I mean what the drop rate 0,000000000000001% ??🙄😑

44 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Another quick (frustrating) update:

46 refills + all free fights = not a single girl 👍👍👍

👍

they must  be kidding us 😓

3 hours ago, Makinen said:

Been constantly hammering on Agatha since the start of the event (i tend to work from weak boss to strong in order), but no drops yet here either...

Scratch that, got Agatha on the very last attack.

Took a while, but i got her.

• Like 2

Got nothing with my free fights, got all 5 girls (already got Asta in EP :() with 10579 kobans (49 refills).

Refill #3 Agatha
Refill #18 Vivia
Refill #40 Vissihar
Refill #41 Bass
Refill #49 Empress Tsubame

LOL, 22 refills to get Vissihar, one of the worst girls 😆

However, I'm really sorry for all the unlucky players 😢

Edited by Daniele

I got one of the four girls I was missing using free fights (Asta), then started using refills and got the last three using around 5 refills (Vivia, Vissihar, and Agatha). Much better results than the last epic days where I only got one girl despite using around 25 refills.

So event done for me, since I don`t have any kobans left....

Nutaku: 2809 kobans -> 6 girls (unexpected lucky at the end)

HH: 23679 kobans -> 2 girls ..... don´t know what to say... the only thing I know for sure is that I´ll never ever buy any kobans EVER..

• Like 1

I spent about 5500-6000 Kobans for 3 girls... Which is really weak compared to the previous epic days events, BUT at the same time it's better than getting 1 girl for 5400 in epic pachinko. Really hoping the attraction system will make the girl getting less obnoxious than just sitting there and fighting hundreds of battles to see nothing drop.

Was switching girls every 10 refills when they didn't drop, so the individual girl battle counts don't make much sense...here's how long it took to each drop for me (regardless of who the attempts were spent on):

1st drop: 440
2nd drop: 408
3rd drop: 70
4th drop: 4
5th drop: 115
6th drop: 52

So a pretty drastic swing of luck from beginning to end, and one of those times where it's nice to be able to push through the bad period. 1089 for 6 drops is still above my long-term average (~150 / girl), but not by a large margin, so I'm happy. 9701 kobans for girls costing 32400 in EP.

• Like 2