Has anyone else noticed the higher market prices?

Jikei

41 minutes ago, Jikei said:

Its only in the lingerie section of the market, but all of the items there have doubled in price since 4 days ago.  Does anyone have any idea why that's happened?

lingerie = affection?

still all the same, 417 ymn / afection

417ymn is what exactly?  The first 4 items used to start at $25,000. Now the first item starts at $54,000 and the next 3 are $104,000 then they get higher from there. So not the same just looking at the numbers alone. Maybe we are seeing two different things/ versions?

4 hours ago, Jikei said:

417ymn is what exactly? The first 4 items used to start at $25,000. Now the first item starts at $54,000 and the next 3 are $104,000 then they get higher from there. So not the same just looking at the numbers alone. Maybe we are seeing two different things/ versions?

Did the colour of the items change as well? Are they still awarding the same amount of affection? Each point of affection that the item rewards increases its cost by 417.

All you had to do was state the last part. I never understand why you advanced members never simply state the facts without sarcasm. Every once in a while, players in the game have questions. We treat you with respect to ask, so treat us with respect when you answer. ☠️

• Thinking 4

Aside from that, I figured the problem out myself. It has nothing to do with the color of the items. In actuality, the difference in the game isn't the price, its the items themselves. For the affection items, the developers have removed the normal tier items. Rare and legendary are still available but not the normal ones. However the other 3 categories still hold all options for their respective items. 

Now, that is how you answer a question respectfully.✌️B|

• Like 2
  • Thinking 3

On 1/31/2019 at 4:44 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Did the colour of the items change as well? Are they still awarding the same amount of affection? Each point of affection that the item rewards increases its cost by 417.

15 minutes ago, Jikei said:

It has nothing to do with the color of the items.

Color of the item is the rarity of the affection item actually. Grey = Normal, Green = rare, Orange = epic, Purple = legendary. The rarity affects the amount of affection given and the price. As you go up in levels, your rare items will also disappear like the normal ones until you're mostly getting epic items with the occasional legendaries. I have no idea how you got sarcasm from Windia's or GeorgeMTO's answers. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jikei said:

All you had to do was state the last part. I never understand why you advanced members never simply state the facts without sarcasm. Every once in a while, players in the game have questions. We treat you with respect to ask, so treat us with respect when you answer. ☠️

Simply because there was insufficient information in the initial question, we weren't sure what the answer was. This change was likely caused by your harem going over a certain size, but because we didn't know what the shop had changed from/to, I wasn't sure how to explain it. Below is an old change.

• Previously, the following system was on the server
    • Between 1 to 8 girls : Gifts common and rare appears in the Market
    • Between 9 to 20 girls : The epic items can appear in the Market.
    • Between 21 to 40 girls : Legendary items can appear in the Market and the common disappears.
    • Between 41 to 200 girls : Higher chance to get Legendary gifts.
  • From now on, the following changes will be in place :
    • Between 41 to 200 : Rare items won't appear anymore and the Legendary gifts have now 20% more to appear.

Common is what I'd first think of as normal, with the most expensive common item being lingerie, they cost just over 10k in the shop. If you meant rare, rare flowers cost 16k (as the cheapest rare), and rare lingerie cost 41.7k. No mentioned rarity starts at that 25k threshold you mentioned, so I couldn't be certain what your shop looks like. If that answer wasn't correct, I wanted to try and get more information out of you so that I could answer your question.

6 hours ago, Lhans said:

I have no idea how you got sarcasm from Windia's or GeorgeMTO's answers. 

Let's be honest, my posts should be read with sarcasm more often than not.