DONT ATTACK ROKO SENSEI

Ensamdivu

10 minutes ago, Kiky said:

What the hell happened to him? I was not paying attention and did the attack x10 and lost everything! He has 278 000 Ego now, wtf?

image.png.60ee408af7d46d5d4deb68f2b5a7a3bc.pngimage.thumb.png.68a575b44a3a21acb4a7acc8a2fc3156.pngI have just over 240k ego and lost to him as know how as well they keep leveling up based on how many times you fought the villain so people have the villains at different ego amounts it seems they can level past 400 based on their stats.

All bosses lvl up if you keep beating them my Finalmecia already got 2k extra ego.

I hope all bosses don't lvl up infinite now, because otherwise it'll become really dificult to get money and girls

Edited by Naxus
spelling mistake

I halfway hope that they don't go all the way back to where they were before.  Even as the bosses leveled up they didn't get much stronger, and their girls didn't level at all.

It seemed to me that the only chance they had to beat you was as a newbie facing The Dark Lord for the first time.  If you kept your hero stats current I think you'd still beat them all with 3, off-class L1 girls!

However, if the bosses were to get stronger to the point where they could beat you some of the time, the drop rates would have to go up to balance the change, and rewards might have to grow a bit, too.  I can see why the Devs wouldn't want to deal with that amount of change and made things as they are now: a virtual 100% win rate means it is easy to predict a graph  of number_of_drops Vs fights-until-drop.  Muddling things up by giving them a chance to win complicates matters AND would skew outcomes based on combat strength.  Given the number of complaints people have about the Arena being too tough, this could easily be a nightmare.

Now that I've thought about it, I finally get why they are officially called "trolls" instead of "bosses" — bosses are supposed to be super-tough and trolls just annoy you. :P

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, natstar said:

Combativity was refill so make sure you use it up.

D'oh!  I was nearly full when this happened!  A couple is better than none.  Besides...it's just money.  I bagged Sylvia as the last thing I did before the server down time, and I can't see the RNG being kind to me twice in that short a period of time.

• Like 1