no new daily arena quests

Cantrix

Hi there!
It has happened for the first time today. When the daily timer reset i received new daily quests, but my new arena quests didn't appear, instead only the arena timer reset back to 24hrs, without providing new arena quests.
I tried refreshing the page, it didn't work out.
I have completed all my daily challenges early yesterday and proceeded to fight new opponents on cool down expecting to get new list of daily challenges today.

11 minutes ago, MCP said:

I think it's just a visual bug. Mine states 'Next Daily Quest will be available in xxh xxm, but when I got my fourth win, the regular progress bar showed up for a bit and I got the first reward.

Yup, that's exactly what just happened for me, too.

• Like 1

I don't know exactly where I was in the progress but I was somewhere between halfway and complete.  Then a few minutes ago when I checked to fight this half-hour's 4 fights the progress bar had completely reset.

If, in half-an-hour's time, it rewards me the quarter-point XP reward, then I'll know for certain that it is more than a visual error.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

I don't know exactly where I was in the progress but I was somewhere between halfway and complete.  Then a few minutes ago when I checked to fight this half-hour's 4 fights the progress bar had completely reset.

If, in half-an-hour's time, it rewards me the quarter-point XP reward, then I'll know for certain that it is more than a visual error.

The arena rewards were reset due to some players not getting them today.
image.png.1d8c21c6bf6c1386c58335e7f1cc8681.png

• Thanks 1