what is it?

fap.titans.gra

I was not on the forum for 9 days because I was skiing in the mountains. I'm going back and checking account notifications

FinderKeeper reacted to a post in a topic sacred ninja land or how to shit it even more
January 25

when I click on the link :

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

Edited by fap.titans.gra
  • Like 2

On 2/2/2019 at 10:33 PM, fap.titans.gra said:

I was not on the forum for 9 days because I was skiing in the mountains. I'm going back and checking account notifications

FinderKeeper reacted to a post in a topic sacred ninja land or how to shit it even more
January 25

when I click on the link :

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

Is a simple thing, China was make it a lot of time, really is: manipulation by eliminating ideas against the state, company or individual public and censorship (in this case for interest of Kinkoid when people don't like his implementations on the game)

The serious thing is not that it happens when the ihilo is contrary to the interests of Kinkoid (to show the rejection of some of his updates, but it is not the first nor unfortunately will be the last time.) Act like any dictator of the banana republic to give he impresses his players that there are no differences between what he thinks and the majority (for omission that you believe that you are not in agreement you must be wrong) and give the impression of false security both to his players and investors or in this case Patreons.

For my part and seeing that the game also, change from Free2Play to Pay2win model with the attraction, removing that you can get the harenettes without spending many kobans to be only for fragments the fall and be able to take between 2 and 4 revivals to get a harenette if not they spend kobans.

I have come to the point after 2 years of saying goodbye to this game and turning my back on this project as well as on any other project that Kinkoid or any of its leaders can develop in the future, on how they act and their policy. So as it happened with Activision, I will not consume Kinkoid products in the future because of its political maa with its consumers and the cannibalization of everything to get benefits.

Edited by saberbholt