Patch note - Attraction

Hotless

In regards this announcement (i wanted to reply to that one instead of creating a new thread but it's locked, oh well) and as the in-game message says, you want us to test the event pachinko and how it will interact with the new attraction system.

Well, not to be a downer but in test server i only have 5k kobans and the event pachinko costs 1800 so i can only do 3 spins which first i doubt they are enough to test anything and second i'd never waste my precious and limited kobans to such an expensive event.

So my suggestion is that you either give us an unlimited amount of kobans (200k or 500k would be a good amount) or you can simply reduce the cost of event pachinko to 1/10th of it's price, all the way down to 180 kobans from the original 1800, this is a test server after all and you want us to test the new features, so make it possible that we the powerless testers can test in this test server.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ron K said:

Was 8 missions in working on getting Val Mani, is all that lost?

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes. That event has been ended early so that other features can be tested.

not very amusing, but since it's a TESTserver, its purpose is testing out the system, so we have to accept, that, if something is tested sufficiently, the test is cancelled and changed to another test....but first i thought it was a breakdown in the system.

an announcement "we'll change test, since we know what we needed to know" would have been nice (BECAUSE of hunting out for fulfilling superevent).

Edited by Dimos

Eh they could have just tweaked the monthly card to give out say 10k kobans per day instead in the test server. Lots of kobans to play without the inconvenience of recreating several accounts. Since every time you have to create one, you have to start all the way back in the beginning. Makes testing new zones kinda hard.

Sooo… Test server players LOSE OUT on getting Val Mani? I didn't even realize this until she dropped today on the live server; that because the events on the Test Server was changed we also lost out any chance of getting Val Mani despite having invested, what? 8 to 9 days on her? Just, wait a year and maybe an opportunity to get past Event Daily Quest Girls *might* give you a *chance* at getting her?

Even for testers on a test server, that's unfair.

1 hour ago, Masters said:

Sooo… Test server players LOSE OUT on getting Val Mani? I didn't even realize this until she dropped today on the live server; that because the events on the Test Server was changed we also lost out any chance of getting Val Mani despite having invested, what? 8 to 9 days on her? Just, wait a year and maybe an opportunity to get past Event Daily Quest Girls *might* give you a *chance* at getting her?

Even for testers on a test server, that's unfair.

you got kobans for daily mission. you invested time.

it is test server - thus it is "shit happens" that they decided to bring attraction system quite quick and took into account to change events for testing purpose. you know - testing on test server... is what test servers are for...