12.02.19 Cheating or random error

272850@211.ru

No cheating, no random error, just 2 rolls where you did not hit the 1 in four chance. On 2 tries that is not even rare.

As for 4 shards in 80 battles on Karol I do not know. Maybe a little unlucky. (All I know is I have put > 1,200 battles into Roko under the old system and got absolutely nothing.) Others who are battling Karol can weigh in.

On Dark Lord Val Red Battler I have 57 shards after 45 battles.

Pretty sure, you misread somewhere.o.O

The only places for such a change to be mentioned was to be on the Patch notes, which they don't.

Earlier on the test server Event Pachinko had the possibility of 50 shards instead of 100 for each attempt. Maybe, you misunderstood there. This was changed, possibly because it created the possibility of having multiple partial drops with 50 shards instead of one with complete 100 shards.

7 hours ago, Hentai-san said:

but isn´t Eventpachinko supposed to give a minimum of 1 girl every 2 tries now? read that somewhere but i forgot where exactly could be wrong about this 

I posted this assumption based on the official patch notes couple of days ago. 

I see I was wrong, the - previously - "50 shards or a girl" were meant instead of the current girl drop (chance). It is just not exactly written there. 

They changed this back to "100 shards" meaning: if you obtain shards, it will be 100 thus a complete girl. 

On 2/13/2019 at 4:17 PM, John 1039 said:

Pretty sure, you misread somewhere.o.O

The only places for such a change to be mentioned was to be on the Patch notes, which they don't.

Earlier on the test server Event Pachinko had the possibility of 50 shards instead of 100 for each attempt. Maybe, you misunderstood there. This was changed, possibly because it created the possibility of having multiple partial drops with 50 shards instead of one with complete 100 shards.

I dont see how they needed angry people on a test server to see why that was a bad idea. 😂

2 hours ago, John 1039 said:

A hundred things go through the developers' minds, maybe (hopefully) they actually, sincerely missed the fact that a player might end up with multiple half-attracted drops.:)

Why go for all event girls at the same time? Focus on one 🤔

• Like 1

^My comment was in reply to the previous post criticising the devs for considering the feature of a single spin in Event Pachinko giving 50 shards instead of a complete drop. That feature created the possibility of multiple half-attracted drops, with none getting completed.