St. Valentine's Fuck, Marry, Friendzone

Noacc

• Community Manager

💋My darling hero💋

My lips are still swollen from the all-night celebration of the most romantic holiday of the year...All the kissing and the biting...Just thinking about last night is getting me excited...

So before I get so aroused that I can't control myself anymore, let's play one of my favorite games: "Fuck, Marry, Friendzone"! Just choose three of the gorgeous Valentine girls and share in a comment below this post who would you fuck, marry and friendzone.

5 of you will win 150 kobans (Hentai Heroes)! Just let me know who would you like to fuck, marry, and friendzone!

Comment until 6 am (GMT+1) of the 18th of February! And don't forget to leave me your ID & the game you play in the comment.

Contest_Val1.png

Maybe next time we can ask them to celebrate St. Valentine with us! Actually why wait...let's do it now... I am ready! 💋 

(Disclaimer - that is Bunny. Not me)

• Like 3

I'm going to ignore the rules now, so I guess no kobans for me:

Fuck: Mala (she has a Val version after all)
Marry: Red Battler (best girl, especially the Val version)
Friendzone: Mani (it's handy to have such a friend... she'll give you blowjobs, because she needs to clean you anyway 🤔)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's hard to choose... i don't particularly like any of them. Let's see:

Fuck - Mavin's tongue is disgusting, Mani is a robot and this kinda turns me off, i don't like Shao and Kalissa is a gender bender character. Mmmh... if i had to choose, i'd say Kalissa.

Marry - Mavin's tongue is disgusting :P, Shao and Kalissa are too aggressive for my taste and i don't want a robot as a wife... so none of them, but if i really had to choose, i'd say Mani

Friendzone - Mavin is really a nice and kind person, she seems a pleasant company... as long as she keeps her disgusting tongue inside her mouth :D

HH ID: 399647

Edited by Daniele

I like this contest more than the last one, no need to just copy the same answer everyone else put in.

Fuck Kalissa: she seems the most eager for a good time and is mostly looking for a good time.

Marry Mani: wouldn't have to worry about the cleaning/cooking/etc with her around.

Friendzone Shao:  She's done with this whole V-day thing before it even began, why try and make it worse for her?

ID:279127 Hentai Heroes