SPOILERS: Does anyone else hate the way Fabienne is written and implemented?

Rabbid246

Fabienne is the first 5-star legendary girl available through the attraction system and it doesn't make sense.  

• In her bio it says she's, "Completely lesbian"
  • In her four star affection scene she says, "Sorry, but I don't like guys."

Why would a complete lesbian, someone who doesn't like guys, be attracted to a male protagonist?  There's really no reason for her to join your harem.  It's not like she can't/hasn't already come to play with your harem girls without joining your harem anyway.  In Fabienne's one star affection scene Rabbi even says Fabienne stops by from time to time.  As far as I know all of her affection scenes show that she doesn't care about the protagonist and just wants to play with their harem girls.

I read in the Legendary Writer: Discussion thread another user say that Fabienne fells more like competition, and I agree.  As she's written, minus her being a former Hero Recruiter like Bunny, she sounds like the perfect candidate for a lesbian HentaiHeroes protagonist.

I've yet to see her 5-star scene or pose and as of right now I kind of can't stand her.  If anyone has seen her last scene please spoil it for me, otherwise she makes me want to scream "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?"    

• Haha 1

She is attracted to the girls in your harem when you have a harem battle with Edwarda and she pays you to have sex with your girls.

She also lets you watch her have sex with your harem members and she helps out by giving you free time by taking care of your harems sexual needs for you after all you need time to sleep.

People have been asking for a lesbian harem version of the game as well so they are giving those players what they asked for as well by doing this.

• Thinking 1

25 minutes ago, natstar said:

She is attracted to the girls in your harem when you have a harem battle with Edwarda and she pays you to have sex with your girls.

Except she doesn't have to.  In Fabienne's first scene Rabbi's the one who introduces you to her.  It's heavily implied that they have plenty of sex together and you can infer that Fabienne does the same with other girls who may or may not be in you harem.  And that's fine, your harem girls can have sex with whoever they want.  Great examples are Regine and Nicole.  Apparently Nicole is still in the King's harem and definitely still has sex with him, going by her 3-star pose.  Regine's whole schtick is to purposefully get captured to have sex with other people.  There is nothing stopping your harem girls from willingly having sex with Fabienne regardless of if Fabienne joins your harem or not.

45 minutes ago, natstar said:

She also lets you watch her have sex with your harem members and she helps out by giving you free time by taking care of your harems sexual needs for you after all you need time to sleep.

Nothing in the game can actually reflect this.  The only way that could be reflected in-game would be, by having her in your harem it unlocked a bulk collection feature of some kind.  Since those features already exist it would have to be, one or more of those features would cost less or no kobans to use.  This is NOT possible.  If features like these were implemented and were dependent on wither or not a player obtained a legendary girl, people would throw a massive fit.  If Fabienne were any other girl nothing would change. 

59 minutes ago, natstar said:

People have been asking for a lesbian harem version of the game as well so they are giving those players what they asked for as well by doing this.

I don't doubt that, and like I said I can easily see Fabienne as a gender bent lesbian version of the protagonist.  Doing so would make it vastly more simple to implement a lesbian version than what they are already doing with the GayHarem (I know the audiences are very different, working on one does not mean they have to drop or dismiss the other).  

It's because Fabienne looks like just another version of the protagonist and has no real reason to join your harem if she's not interested in you that irks me.

I guess the ONLY real solution here is Ankyo's sex changing pills. 

This way we get to have fun with her. Would have been great if it had ended up in the scenes somehow like this. I see this as the only legit way she has entered my harem. And I am sticking with it. 😘

ps. I will eat the pills, NOT Fabienne. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by DHarry
addition
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

It left me confused too, though i don't see a reason why she shouldn't join your girl group. It's only one dick-quite small price to pay for the hundred and more chicks she can get. Moreover why wouldn't she use a "living vibrator" in a threesome with a girl once in awhile. And while she isn't attracted to guys, she has never faced someone like the protagonist who can make her cumm without even thouch her, simply by concentrating the output of his power.

I would have preferred a straight girl though, her last scene isn't worth all the money and affection spend. But i guess it would be awfuly awkward for the author of the story to have a fuckable female version. - I don't blame him for this XD

Though there really isn't a need of a lesbian harem as it was with the gay one, because in a lesbian and straight harem you are collecting girls. The only difference would be the avatar of the protagonist, which can be ignored(outside the story), but as the goal of the game is to collect girls, even a lesbian girl can play it, without an issue. Moreover don't tell me you havent played games with female characters/protagonists while fully enjoying them even though the character o  the screen isn't the same sex. ;)

Edited by Cantrix

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

I guess the ONLY real solution here is Ankyo's sex changing pills. 

This way we get to have fun with her. Would have been great if it had ended up in the scenes somehow like this. I see this as the only legit way she has entered my harem. And I am sticking with it. 😘

ps. I will eat the pills, NOT Fabienne. 🤣🤣🤣

You sir is a genious!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you're overthinking this. it's a game. fabienne is designed after the hh writer fab and he probably doesn't like the thought that his genderbent version has sex with thousands of anonymous guys. she's the new best alpha for KH and a good money/affection sink and cashcow... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

We have a harem. A harem consists of more than just the women you have sex with. For example in the Ottoman empire it usually included eunuchs to protect the women. I see no reason why we couldn't have a lesbian girl in the harem to pleasure and teach the girls to pleasure eachother when we are not there or when we actually want to have sex with more than one girl. Girl on girl action is an important part in that.

• Like 2

Well going by the activities the protag does sometimes need a break from all the sex. Fab represents a good way for him to get away, either by having sex with the other girls herself or even just hanging out with him doing non-sex stuff. 

They could be good friends!