server crash

techpriest35

Hi techpriest35,

whatever you're aiming at - it's futile. This problem is rather old and very well known - it doesn't play any role, whether Kinkoid is unable or unwilling to fix it, they are aware of it. Repeatedly stating the obvious won't speed things up.

If you deem this situation intolerable, take appropriate measures, it's not like your well-being depends on a browser game (and losing customers (=income) is a wake-up call, most companies tend to react to)   ;)

On 3/5/2019 at 5:00 AM, techpriest35 said:

i have tried other browsers they crash just as much if not more than firefox.and the anger comes from having played this game for over 2 years on another site nutaku where i got banned cause i wouldnt stop reporting bugs in the hosted games

...if your "bug" "reports" over at Nutaku were of the same quality and frequency as this thread, I'm hardly surprised they got sick of dealing with you.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

shal my quality of reports are not the problem. the problem is that the devs will not fix their games. since my last report i have had 77 crashes for this game.

nutaku got mad cause i reported about 100 bugs a day for each of their games. they refused to fix the bugs then said the bugs were caused by my computer which was not the case as the screen shots i gave them proved. when i pointed this out to one of the people that are supposed to fix the bugs he sent me an email saying that the devs do not have to fix games and to enjoy my perma ban since i couldnt enjoy their games due to the many bugs if i was to save all the screen shots for each time this game broke i would run out of hard drive space in a week

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2019 at 4:21 AM, Harem Krishna said:

Hi techpriest35,

whatever you're aiming at - it's futile. This problem is rather old and very well known - it doesn't play any role, whether Kinkoid is unable or unwilling to fix it, they are aware of it. Repeatedly stating the obvious won't speed things up.

If you deem this situation intolerable, take appropriate measures, it's not like your well-being depends on a browser game (and losing customers (=income) is a wake-up call, most companies tend to react to)   ;)

i shouldnt have to quit playing a game just cause the devs are lazy and will not fix their game and just one player quitting will do nothing it would take a serious number of people quitting to make them even care. also all the people that quit would have to be people that spend irl money on the game other wise they do not care as much about a certain percentage of people quitting their shit tier game

21 hours ago, techpriest35 said:

nutaku got mad cause i reported about 100 bugs a day for each of their games. they refused to fix the bugs then said the bugs were caused by my computer which was not the case as the screen shots i gave them proved.

If ALL the games caused errors or server time-outs, the problems was/is almost certainly at your end, be it the browser code, your time-out setting, your ISP or some other unique-to-you problem.

No one else has the issue to the degree you do, another clue that it is an issue at your end.

Also, @Daniele provided you a perfectly usable workaround which you ignored.

Plus, you characterize the problem as a "crash" which grossly exaggerates the problem and makes you sound even more like a whiny troll.

Finally, what exactly about your screenshots do you believe "proves" that the problems aren't derivative (or massively worsened) by things at your end?  Given the fact that you call these blips "crashes" you undermine your own technical credibility for making that assessment.

Frankly, @Kinkoid has been extremely tolerant of your behavior.  I for one wish they'd just banned you and spared the rest of us your continuous, entitled and  pointless ranting.

Edited by ZackMacKenzie
mouse error, premature send
  • Like 2