server crash

techpriest35

seems you guys are suffering the same shit problems that nutaku had. you guys need to fix your fucking game.server crashed with HH_HHH-ERROR 04 seriously getting tired of your game being broken on any hosted site.also the story seems the same as with nutaku so im expecting several gay scenes that do not belong in this game please remove them and put them in gay harem

EDIT 1
this is one of the first times that a game creator has responded in a game support forum usually it is just mods devs or admins that respond if its a person and not a crappy bot

EDIT 2

adding edits will just stretch the post beyond reason placing more stress on your servers with the most likely effect being that the long posts will just be unavaialbe to others. at least with new posts you know if some one actually replied and you didnt have to keep rereading the same stuff to find new developments in the problem

Edited by techpriest35
more info

On 2/22/2019 at 2:38 AM, Kinkoid said:

Could you please be a bit more polite.

Could you tell us what is your browser?

Are you encountering the issue on different browser too?i am using firefox this happens on chrome and IE and safari

i have already tried the most basic shit you are about to recomend

such as clearing cookies restarting browser having flash updated my browser is at max update and adblock is not stopping you from working and im on laptop with windows 10

just had another server crash the exact message is "the server didnt answer properly.please try again.(Err.HH_I error)" as i said your servers keep crashing this is day 3 of playing that it has crashed server crash 1

2 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

When encountering this kind of message, could you please provide a screenshot of the console and network tab of your browser. It is available after you press F12. :)

that will just confirm what i already told the above person that my browser and network are already updated.

attached is the screen shot from 2 minutes ago when day 3 crash 2 happened going to start putting a screen shot every time it crashes and if i get muted i will know that you guys have no intention of ever fixing your game

day 3 crash 2.jpg

Just now, Kinkoid said:

Please, provide the screenshot with the network tab opened and one with the console opened. Both of them are available if you press F12.

Also, reporting an issue doesn't give you the ability to ignore the rules of the forum. It is asking you to not spam. :)

currently im not spamming im reporting each incident of the crash and im giving you the info you asked for. the command tab and the network tab are not going to show you anything that the screen shot above did not show you.network will just tell you i have a connection to the internet and how fast my connection is. its not the greatest but it is pretty fast considering most games can be played with 0 lag at 60fps. console doesnt show anything it just says " this is a browser feature intended for developers. do not paste any code here given to you by someone else. it may compromise your account or have other negative side effects." no code or anything is shown

the error is not on my side of things it is a server problem which means its on your side of things due to either too much stress on the servers from too many players using them or your servers have a bug in the code which causes all kinds of crashes. one of the things i hate most about dealing with tech support is they always treat every thing like its the user's fault and never fix anything that is actually wrong on their side . then they treat people like they do not know the basic fixes for most things and do not know tech in the most basic ways

i have already given every thing that is able to be given to you. posting a pic of a quote is not going to help any more than typing the quote. posting a pic of my internet speed will not help you with fixing a server error. you didnt say directly that it was coming from my side but you keep asking for info in a way that assumes i am having problems with my internet connection or with my internet speed or my browser isnt up to date. my best guess with out access to your source code is that the servers could not handle the stress of all the players trying to do too many different things if/when the game breaks again today i will try to get a network/console screen shot but it will be a waste of space on my computer

ok im not sure if its a server crash or some other problem.went to go into activities to start a new mission then the whole screen turned white and the refresh button isnt working i exited out of the tab and then made a new tab and went back into the game it seems to be working now.

well the game worked for 1 day in a row then i start getting more error messages

it should not even go to the fight screen if i have too many fights for a person so im counting this as another server crash day six crash 1. are you guys just incabable of fixxing your game? cause it seems like you are not even trying

day 6 crash 1 part 1.jpg

day 6 crash 1 part 2.jpg

@daniele you are very unfortunate to have so many crashes but shouldnt the game people try to fix errors and bugs that pop up? i only play for a few hours a day. usually long enough to grab the activities use all my stamina and fight bosses either way i expect a game that isnt in beta or alpha to work properly

day 7 skipped playing yesterday cause i didnt feel like deealing with so many crashes per day and figured maybe you would attempt to fix your game

i was wrong you made 0 effort to fix your game so here are the screen shots for day 7 crash 1

day 7 crash 1 part 1.jpg

day 7 crash 1 part 2.jpg

1 hour ago, techpriest35 said:

daniele you are very unfortunate to have so many crashes but shouldnt the game people try to fix errors and bugs that pop up?

Of course, but i thought it was funny all this anger for just 3-4 crashes a day 😄

By the way, it seems it happens mostly with Firefox. I use only FF, but if you want you can try another browser. Don't expect them to fix this soon, it's been many months since this bug has been reported, but they didn't manage to fix it yet.

3 hours ago, Daniele said:

Of course, but i thought it was funny all this anger for just 3-4 crashes a day 😄

By the way, it seems it happens mostly with Firefox. I use only FF, but if you want you can try another browser. Don't expect them to fix this soon, it's been many months since this bug has been reported, but they didn't manage to fix it yet.

and it is by far no server crash at all - in this case noone could play.

it is just a not well handled exception of the code running on your client side - and it seems to pop up on different corners of the game that's why it seems hard to find.

Been running on the Cliqz browser a Firefox variant,will get a sever glitch on avg 1-2 time during heavy use days,and last day of the current event.

This Browser is based in Germany,IE 10 is the backup.

Cliqz uses a lot of Chrome's coding that goes south at times.