Pachinko bug

dereslol

6 minutes ago, dereslol said:

Ok maybe 2 avatars but no legendary items 

Event pachinko rewards are only girls, avatars, legendary equipment and legendary gifts. So with 2 spins you got 2 avatars and 6 legendary "items".

2 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

yesterday i no got avatars and no got girls only gifts x3 and one equipment

i tryed 3 times then i got 9 gifts and 3 equipment

Yes, so what? Girls and avatars are not guaranteed.

27 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Event pachinko rewards are only girls, avatars, legendary equipment and legendary gifts. So with 2 spins you got 2 avatars and 6 legendary "items".

Yes, so what? Girls and avatars are not guaranteed.

In Epic Pachinko always

In Event Pachinko: 4 games option gives a high chance for 1 event girl or 1 event avatar and guarantess 3 legendary items   (the problem now you can get 3 legendary flowers)  :( (before the update equipment was more easily achieved because there were no legendary gifts now the possibility of you get a piece of equipment of your stat is less than 1 of 4) >:(

high chance :maybe YES maybe NO

guarantess 3 legendary items:i tryed and get 3 gifts (flowers ,chocolate,..)and 1 euipment

1 try time :3legendary gifs(flowers,chcolate,...)and 1 for all stats equipmet

2 try time:3 legendary gifts(flowers,chocolate,...)and 1 for all stats equipment

3 try time :3 legendary gifts (flowers,chocolate,...)and 1 for all stats equipment

26 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

before the update equipment was more easily achieved because there were no legendary gifts now the possibility of you get a piece of equipment of your stat is less than 1 of 4

Legendary gifts are available in the event pachinko since the beginning.

27 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

guarantess 3 legendary items:i tryed and get 3 gifts (flowers ,chocolate,..)and 1 euipment

Again, so what? Legendary gifts ARE legendary items.
By the way, that text is wrong, because if you get a girl and an avatar, you get only 2 legendary items.

11 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Legendary gifts are available in the event pachinko since the beginning.

Again, so what? Legendary gifts ARE legendary items.
By the way, that text is wrong, because if you get a girl and an avatar, you get only 2 legendary items.

REPEAT AGAIN:In Event Pachinko: 4 games option gives a high chance for 1 event girl or 1 event avatar and guarantess 3 legendary items 

FIRST:if you get a girl you no get an avatar

If you get an avatar you no get a girl

and if you no get an avatar or a girl.....then join the club

SECOND:legendary item is equipment and gifts

then.....you can get 1 girl OR 1 avatar(if you have luck)and 3 legendary items(giftsand equipment)

OR no get girl and no get avatar and get one legendary item more (gift and equipment)then you can get 4 legendary flowers and cry all the night :( because 1800 kobans for get 4 legendary flowers is more expensive 

Edited by Jan Red Dragon

20 hours ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

FIRST:if you get a girl you no get an avatar

If you get an avatar you no get a girl

Wrong, you can get both at the same time. That description is not correct.

And yes, you can get 4 gifts and it sucks. But that's not a bug, so i just don't understand why you say this here.

7 hours ago, Daniele said:

Wrong, you can get both at the same time. That description is not correct.

And yes, you can get 4 gifts and it sucks. But that's not a bug, so i just don't understand why you say this here.

Event Pachinko: 4 games option gives a high chance for 1 event girl or 1 event avatar and guarantess 3 legendary items 

gives a high chance for 1 event girl or 1 event avatar 

it say the event pachinko

1 hour ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

Event Pachinko: 4 games option gives a high chance for 1 event girl or 1 event avatar and guarantess 3 legendary items 

Which part of "the description is not correct" do you still not understand after you've been told three times? Geez.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

according to other topics by those advanced members (i don't remember where it is now), you should try at least 4 times, if you still don't get any girl you should stop
(you will have a higher chance if you buy all the avatars but yeah that was expensive, so your kobans your will)

Edited by NotBlueNeon
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

according to other topics by those advanced members (i don't remember where it is now), you should try at least 4 times, if you still don't get any girl you should stop
(you will have a higher chance if you buy all the avatars but yeah that was expensive, so your kobans your will)

I'm pretty sure nobody with a clue has said any of these things, because they're all wrong.

6 hours ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

Please, Jan, accept the explanation of the other players who are trying to tell you how it works.

Taking OR as a logical operator, it can be true if both sides are true or if only one is.

Also we know by the devs that the high chance referred is 22.5% (and is really high compared with other drop chances in the game)

So the description in Event pachinko can be also interpreted as:

Both event girls and event avatars have a 22.5% chance , and you can get only one of every class. The rest will be legendary items or gear.