Lock this thread

Valgo

2 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

Isn’t this what makes competition fun? Adopting different strategies based on the design of different systems, and doing maths to figure out what’s best for your long term and short term goals.

I'm not complaining, just mocking. Loopholes work better, if they're not too crowded :D

37 minutes ago, Harem Krishna said:

I'm not complaining, just mocking. Loopholes work better, if they're not too crowded :D

ahh, sorry I made it sound like I was disagreeing with you. I have nothing against making the most out of what’s available. Since the meta shifts rapidly, yesterday players attempting to spend koban into higher positions win, and today those who are smart enough not to go all in profits. It’s all part of the game. No offence, but falling behind the meta and complaining that a past strategy no longer work is plain stupid. Noone said hentai games can’t be played a brain.

40 minutes ago, Kronoss said:

20 / 24.03.2019 ... shameful event and a scam ... more than 200 battles against Edwarda and other bosses, and I only have 34 crystals from three event girls ...

then put an offer to buy 15000 kobans .... it is clear what is the strategy of the developers of the
game ... buy kobans to have more fights and win more glass
of girls event ... this is a reportable scam !!

Persistent little bugger, aren't we?

I go even further: them basterds only published the game to make some money!!11! What has become of charity??!

But the good thing about 'reportable' scam is, that it can be reported. Please do so and stop spamming...

1 hour ago, Harem Krishna said:

Well, he ain't completely wrong. This event shows the true color or purpose of this new affection system.

It's to give a false idea of getting somewhere in the getting event girls and then force people to use/buy kobans, because they are so close or think they have realistic chances to get few more shards. At least with old system, you only needed to get lucky once....now you need to get lucky at minimum 30-50 times to have a chance for the girl. 

Frankyl, if they want to keep people actually doing these epic days with this new system, they need to either...

a) increase basic drop range from 1-5 to 1-10.

b) increase event duration to a one week at minimum. 

But as it is right now, these epic days are now purely to squeeze money out of their players. 

Edit: This is just like with this league fighting system. A half there good idea, but completely smeared by the overshadowing greed. Pretty much everything the devs had been since last summer had been like this. 

Edited by ShadowHaamu

22 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

At least with old system, you only needed to get lucky once....now you need to get lucky at minimum 30-50 times to have a chance for the girl.

In the old system a player had to get - really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really - lucky once, now they have to get really lucky ~30 times.

Epic and legendary days are pretty widely understood to require the use of kobans. However, I do agree that shard numbers should've been so, that without kobans use, players should've been able to get at least one drop out of the event.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, he ain't completely wrong. This event shows the true color or purpose of this new affection system.

It's to give a false idea of getting somewhere in the getting event girls and then force people to use/buy kobans, because they are so close or think they have realistic chances to get few more shards. At least with old system, you only needed to get lucky once....now you need to get lucky at minimum 30-50 times to have a chance for the girl. 

Frankyl, if they want to keep people actually doing these epic days with this new system, they need to either...

a) increase basic drop range from 1-5 to 1-10.

b) increase event duration to a one week at minimum. 

But as it is right now, these epic days are now purely to squeeze money out of their players. 

Edit: This is just like with this league fighting system. A half there good idea, but completely smeared by the overshadowing greed. Pretty much everything the devs had been since last summer had been like this. 

'They' will react on declining profits, not on hysterical spam. So stop complaining and stop buying kobans, then they'll either follow suggestions or shut the whole game down.

Edited by Harem Krishna
Quite some action in a thread titled 'Lock this thread' ;)

16 minutes ago, Harem Krishna said:

'They' will react on declining profits, not on hysterical spam. So stop complaining and stop buying kobans, then they'll either follow suggestions or shut the whole game down.

That's the problem. Their profits won't be declining at all. Just look at all the legendary days events. There are lots of people here, who are quite clearly stating that they got the girl after spending literally thousands of kobans and they're proud of it! Yes, some people have probably saved kobans and used them. But there are enough fools that actually buy kobans to get the these girls. 

It's the same thing with league, pachinkos and even normal stuff in the game like TOF/bosses/arena. There are plenty of fools that give the devs all the money they need, so they can continue as they are now or even get worse. 

4 hours ago, Harem Krishna said:

I go even further: them basterds only published the game to make some money!!11! What has become of charity??!

But the good thing about 'reportable' scam is, that it can be reported. Please do so and stop spamming...

I was wondering what you meant by persistent bugger. Until I went out of the thread, and saw the exact same post elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Kronoss said:

because you insult me? I do not insult you. I'm just protesting that something is not right in the game ... but you must be a very important person, you think you have the right to belittle others,

I apologize for the form of my posting. You are right, it was insulting - it shouldn't have been.

18 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

At least with old system, you only needed to get lucky once....now you need to get lucky at minimum 30-50 times to have a chance for the girl. 

ha, tell that to those players who spend more than 10k+ kobans in the old system and got nothing when Legendary girl came out

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

That's the problem. Their profits won't be declining at all. Just look at all the legendary days events. There are lots of people here, who are quite clearly stating that they got the girl after spending literally thousands of kobans and they're proud of it! Yes, some people have probably saved kobans and used them. But there are enough fools that actually buy kobans to get the these girls.

Saving kobans for specific events/girls is a strategy available to everyone. Its usefulness does not diminish because other people might avail themselves of kobans via paid means. Is your complaint really just that you need to think and plan a little now instead of relying on random dumb luck during events?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Saving kobans for specific events/girls is a strategy available to everyone. Its usefulness does not diminish because other people might avail themselves of kobans via paid means. Is your complaint really just that you need to think and plan a little now instead of relying on random dumb luck during events?

No, my complaint is that right now people think that planning and strategy makes a difference. But in reality, this new system relies on luck even more so than the old system. Nothing have truly changed as getting girls is still about plain luck.

Good example of this was the recent epic days. I had two days of zero shard drops with over 100 fights (couple refills there). Now that might be really bad luck on my part, but it's the principle. If you have zero drop days in 4 or 5 days event, there is something wrong with the system. My final result was 52 shards for Evelyn with well over 300 fights. And let me tell you, getting those 52 shards is much more irritating than if I would've had the same about of fights with the old system. Do you know why so? Because every time you get the shards, it makes you believe that you have a chance to get the girl. But the truth is that your chances ain't any better than with the old system. 

Only event, were there is even barely there positive change, is the legendary days. But even that helps only heavy savers/spenders. 

That said, this new system do have one clear positive attribute. The fact that shards are saved, which helps greatly with revivals. Well, that is if the recent spring revival won't become permanent change. Because if that happens, then original event rotation is useless for revival, as revival will have first rounds pachinko girls dropping and your shard count will still be zero. 

4 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

maybe some people don't know what saving up is and spend everything they have whenever they want

Well, knowing the general way how these games and their players are, I'm 100% certain there are some players like that. 

Personally, I prefer saving my kobans for something much more useful, like 10x epic pachinko or some really strategic moments of refills. At least then my time spend saving is worth it. 

4 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, knowing the general way how these games and their players are, I'm 100% certain there are some players like that. 

Personally, I prefer saving my kobans for something much more useful, like 10x epic pachinko or some really strategic moments of refills. At least then my time spend saving is worth it. 

welp, I remember there this guy have max money income around 300k and he complains that he doesn't want to spend 3M on Adventure and it is too expensive.

long story short: he didn't save up any hymens that much

2 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

welp, I remember there this guy have max money income around 300k and he complains that he doesn't want to spend 3M on Adventure and it is too expensive.

I think it was because it was the Ninja Sacred Lands and you don't really get income in there, just affection items. It doesn't matter what your girl income was since that wasn't his point.

5 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

Virgins don't last long in this game.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

To be fair, if you're either preparing for pvp by doing stat upgrades or upgrading your girls (especially legendaries), it's difficult to keep your money. There is also the fact that it was just not 3M, but also another 3 or 4M couple clicks after that. 6 or 7M is also awfully lot of money with zero income boss. Considering these, 6-7M is rather lot for very little actual gain.