Why Derri is rare?

Fucker

5 minutes ago, Fucker said:

Because I thought it was a bug, all girls obtained from story are common, except Derri

I mean several are starter but sure, there's not much difference between those.

Typically if someone thinks something is a bug, they use the word bug, or say they aren't sure if it's correct. Not ask a question about why (it seems the admins agree with me since this topic got moved) 

• 2 weeks later...

I originally asked the same thing, but now I'm super glad on all measures.  Here we are, my two top girls I actually lust after and they are in my harem: Derri and Justine.  Pretty good HC stats too.  Others may not agree with me but Derri is super beautiful and unusually mysterious, whereas Justine is super sexy and, like Derri, she's an unrequited expectation of something further and more fulfilling.  I liked all but her last pose and all the affection scenes.  I think the artists really loved her too because they created a thing of wonder, in the same way Arcana is.

To my great disappointment, she and our hero didn't kiss passionately.  I say this because the look in her eyes and her lips just begged for very hot and prolonged kisses.