Easter Revival 2019

Cantrix

3 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Rng is more flacky than usuall for me at least...

Yeah, same here! At this moment I have 37 shards and I'm not disappointed. The drop is happening rarely, however when it is appearing, it is dropping at least 10 shards (not counting the today's one with only 3 shard but hey, better this than nothing xD).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kfrogg said:

4 days to get 100% hearts only if u use money to resupply ur hit  points  

There's no need to spend money. I mean for one thing, it's a 5 day event. For another, you can earn plenty of Kobans by simply playing the game. You don't need to spend real life money to get them.

• Like 1

Things have been booming in the last two rounds: Bunny is on x76 in one account and x69 in another (this one), both hardcore.  Not so good with Hari though: the best is x26 and there are two accounts where I've failed to get runs on the board so far (60 tries for a big fat zero!).  I'd like to get Hari in one at least.  I boycotted the last year's Easter revival except for a few tries for Rabbi (which were successful against all odds).  To my mind, this first version of Hari is the least appealing of all of them, but I admit I haven't seen any of her affection scenes.  It'd be hard to beat Xmas Hari.  She's a stunner in that and in all poses.

The difference in my luck to date is stark.  In those accounts where I have managed to have Hari show some interest in me shards came in at x1 or x2 per round (the best was a single x10).  In contrast, Bunny was gaining shards in my Lili account in one round: x12, x12, x5, x6, x2 and x5 (Lili).  The answer was to the question of life, the universe and everything: 42.  I had to add it up again because I thought I'd miscalculated, but, yes, it's 42!  That's the nearest I've had to a jackpot without it being a jackpot since the new system started.

UPDATE!  Got her!!  ... In Lili.  Now to try for Hari.  In the other accounts where I've been trying for her, Hari has come on strong too.  She's up to 78 shards in one account in two more rounds.

image.png.02c8cf7f2a529b1a9e2068dcbad1e0a2.png

Then this - very next try!!!

image.png.7f9a6997e60491770575c6116e81fb7a.png

Can you believe it!!  The yay factor for me is beyond expression.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add image
  • Like 3

58 shards for Bunny. Not too bad for two days and, with another three to go, I'm on the right path to get her.

But we'll see how tomorrow goes as I got 34 shards yesterday and "only" 24 today, including a x10 drop that I didn't know was possible.

2 hours ago, Eman said:

58 shards for Bunny. Not too bad for two days and, with another three to go, I'm on the right path to get her.

But we'll see how tomorrow goes as I got 34 shards yesterday and "only" 24 today, including a x10 drop that I didn't know was possible.

For revivals you can get up to x12.  I'm not sure whether it is possible to get a bigger drop than this, but it's in the patch notes somewhere for all categories of event.

• Thanks 1

1/3 of the way there for Bunny and I've been gunning for her since the event started. Does it make much difference which girl you use for battle with? With one girl I get nothing but with another I'll get 3 or 4 hits. Or is it just wildly random chance.

1 hour ago, Tardos said:

1/3 of the way there for Bunny and I've been gunning for her since the event started. Does it make much difference which girl you use for battle with? With one girl I get nothing but with another I'll get 3 or 4 hits. Or is it just wildly random chance.

Purely random. Nothing you do affects the drop rate.

20 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Purely random. Nothing you do affects the drop rate.

That's what I thought but I'd been having little to no luck getting shards at the beginning. I like to change the lead every once in a while and I was getting zip but when I changed to this one girl I was able to get 3 or 4 hits leading to a total of 35 (I didn't keep track of what I had before the switch). I switch to a different girl for the next go around and got zero after 20 tries. Went back to the last girl and got 35 shards in under 15 tries. Maybe I'm just lucky with her. 

Now at 74/100 on Easter Bunny with 73/120 hours down. As long as my shards stay even or better with the hours used, I will feel like it's a high probability of getting her. Already have Hari,  only needing one of the 2 girls on bosses makes things easier.

Well, this was my drops over the first 3 days to get Bunny. I was at 98 when I got my last drop of 12 to give me 110.

1,6,12,9,12     5/40
7,4,9               3/40
6                     1/30
1,2,8               3/30
3,1,9,8,12       5/15

Unfortunately, trying the 1800 Event roll to get Bunny's Mom failed on both tries I allotted myself. :(

Once more she slips through my fingers.

Edited by TeeJay