NPC Cheating by admin

mailman

Milf, Gambit, Holmes, Elves, noel, PARIS-SAMA, Captain-Americachan, Monty and more.

What do this npc's have in common ? Well they are put in the game to cheat us, how else can admin explain why they all have around lvl 170 but Ego only around 40k + and here is my point:

They never give out more then 1 mojo !!!  I get 3 of them every 2 game i.e I can never earn more then 3 mojo's every 2:nd game. FAIR ???

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

that's how it works...

you made it impossible for yourself to be paired with real players, so you get bots.
the bots give easy wins, and therefore just 1 Mojo.
just so that you will eventually be clawed back by the people you left behind.

anyways, enjoy the free wins, because it's easy XP and easy Affection and XP for your girls.
i.e. put girls up that need a lot of affection still.

4 minutes ago, dummyhunter said:

@Chthugha How do you tell which ones are the bots? I initially thought all the players having bunny Juliette and Ankyo in the team are bots, but then these people appear in leagues as well so I’m not sure...

they all have a 1-star alpha girl, and if you click on their name in arena, you can't go to a profile page.
and lastly, they ALWAYS give 1 mojo and have very weak stats.

• Thanks 1

Look, last week I spend about 12.000 kobans and it took me to place 10 globally in mojo.

This week I did'nt spend money on kobans and I doubt I will end up higher then 3.000 in ranking, i.e if you dont spend a lot of money u get punished with bots and ur up shit creek 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mailman said:

Look, last week I spend about 12.000 kobans and it took me to place 10 globally in mojo.

This week I did'nt spend money on kobans and I doubt I will end up higher then 3.000 in ranking, i.e if you dont spend a lot of money u get punished with bots and ur up shit creek 

And what exactly was the idea behind spending 12000 kobans on arena o.O
I've seen better investments of 10k kobans, that also resulted in a net gain of nothing.

8 minutes ago, mailman said:

Or you could spend zero Kobans and find yourself with normal opponents. You're actually being "punished" for spending without understanding what you're doing.

7 minutes ago, mailman said:

And the purpose of that system ?

To ensure that after a sudden increase of strength, players eventually find themselves in as close to challenging area as possible.

1 hour ago, mailman said:

Milf, Gambit, Holmes, Elves, noel, PARIS-SAMA, Captain-Americachan, Monty and more.

What do this npc's have in common ? Well they are put in the game to cheat us, how else can admin explain why they all have around lvl 170 but Ego only around 40k + and here is my point:

They never give out more then 1 mojo !!!  I get 3 of them every 2 game i.e I can never earn more then 3 mojo's every 2:nd game. FAIR ???

I feel I must respond to this post, as I am Gambit.  I assure you I am not a bot.  Nor are my stats or girls anywhere near as low as the ones you posted.  Please triple check the names before posting them in the future.

Edited by Gambit126

1 hour ago, dummyhunter said:

How do you tell which ones are the bots? I initially thought all the players having bunny Juliette and Ankyo in the team are bots, but then these people appear in leagues as well so I’m not sure...

The low levels are full of long-abandoned accounts, many of which were never used for significant PvP so their users never bothered to switch away from the world 1/2 girls.

3 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

I feel I must respond to this post, as I am Gambit.  I assure you I am not a bot.  Nor are my stats or girls anywhere near as low as the ones you posted.  Please triple check the names before posting them in the future.

Well there is a difference bro since I named Gambit and NOT Gambit126 !

Stats for gambit: Lvl 174, Ego 40,681

1 minute ago, _shal_ said:

The low levels are full of long-abandoned accounts, many of which were never used for significant PvP so their users never bothered to switch away from the world 1/2 girls.

I think u r wrong since all 3 girls have the same high level , no theese r custmized bots made by admin

53 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Unfortunately there aren't any valid challenges that are ±1000 mojo or ±15 levels of you. You'll just have to wait for matchmaking to slowly correct itself before you get any new opponents

Well, there are (3 to be exact - checked the ToF), that's why he's getting bots only in every second rotation.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

And what exactly was the idea behind spending 12000 kobans on arena o.O
I've seen better investments of 10k kobans, that also resulted in a net gain of nothing.

I been a gamer all my life and any game I play I wanna win, simple as that 

12 minutes ago, mailman said:

Well there is a difference bro since I named Gambit and NOT Gambit126 !

Stats for gambit: Lvl 174, Ego 40,681

I had to use Gambit126 because Gambit was already taken on the forum.

In game I am Gambit, not gambit and I am lvl 287 with 219k ego.

5 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Well, there are (3 to be exact - checked the ToF), that's why he's getting bots only in every second rotation.

If you sure about that then at what lvl will I be back in the game. And if the admin bots are there cause no one else available  then shoul'nt it be fair to give us an average mojo win of, lets say 10-15 ?

5 minutes ago, mailman said:

I been a gamer all my life and any game I play I wanna win, simple as that 

And so you did. With your ill-advised spending spree last week, you've won all the mojo points that were there to be won by you.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mailman said:

Ok, lets make a test. If u guys are right about no living player match my criteria.

SO PLS EVERYBODY WHO HAS LVL 170 +- 15 STATE YOUR GAME NAME AND LVL

They already told you how the system works and that those opponents are bots, why do you still complain?
As shal said, the only 3 real opponents in your range are ILK, Gvin and Genius. All the others are bots.

If you want you can suggest how to change the system in the proper forum, but don't talk about cheating.

• Like 1