Hello, to all! I'm coming back after a looong time out cause in the end, this was the more remarkable hentai game I  have played im all this years... and also because was the one that I had go farther in the progress of the character and the history of the game (I was in the last adventure until the moment and had most girls realised, except some pachinko only) : y

I see that a lot of things happens while I was away. Clubs finnaly where implemented, a lot of new girls appear, leagues became a reality and not only the Roko sensei chapter was finished, but another one too. And a new one just started. And... damm, actually, I get a little lost with all that changed, haha xD

But, actually, happened a sad thing. I came back ONE single day late to get the event girl that is being featured as award for the completation of 11 daily missions... I'm doing all of them, but will not be enough... so here is a question: would be possible do something to earn her, without have to appeal to pachinko? Like, it was not by lack of engagement on the event, but for decide to come back in a bad timming : p

Well, I hope be able to restart with a good event result, anyway. There is many new things to enjoy, but nothing better than a new girl to refresh your harem, right? 😃 I also see that the game had been worked and improved all this time, so its nice to see a place where the devs are quite active and alive, actually. Congrats for your hard work!

Regards from your old fellah (maybe ghost fellah suits better? Someone of my time is still alive? Perhaps? xD),

NobodyPrime

Edited by NobodyPrime
Forgot some grammar rules... happens
  • Like 2

They've not done it before, I wouldn't expect it now.

Just so you're aware, the mission girl isn't even in the pachinko, so since you didn't do enough missions you won't be getting her until they decide to revive her, which may be a while away.

• Sad 1

Sad thing! So I will have to get Petal to make a good start! But she is not dropping, I'm not sure if is so possible as was back when I left. This affection shards are new to me, too 😅

BUT I already receive a event girl with literally a year of delay (Robin, if I'm not mistaken) so I like to think that the devs are nice, but just too busy to attend everyone, haha

It cannot be said that I didn't try, thought. It was so much unlucky be late by a single mission! Things like that happened often with me in this game... I guess that if Lady Luck was a haremette, she would not be in mine harem xD

And these affection shards? They drop instead the girl? The girl drop rate was reduced with their implementation? Not that is weard she still not have dropped, just curiosity. They seem to be a very nice thing to the unlucky players, principally if still is possible drop a girl with 3 fights.

P.s.: I thought that the mission girl was in pachinko because she had the affection shards, haha! But it would be a strange change indeed, have her as drop possibility in pachinko... 

4 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

And these affection shards? They drop instead the girl? The girl drop rate was reduced with their implementation? Not that is weard she still not have dropped, just curiosity. They seem to be a very nice thing to the unlucky players, principally if still is possible drop a girl with 3 fights.

welcome back,

the shard system was introduced with these patch notes 

• Thanks 1

About the mission girls, you will need to wait a special "calendar event" that the devs put out 1 or 2 times per year, that features old events missions girls, part on villains, part on the pachinko. As that events, once they come out, last only for a few days, you will probably need a lot of kobans for combativity refills and/or pachinko spins to obtain the ones you missed.

• Thanks 1