Shards instead of flowers

Diamonddigs

On 5/24/2019 at 11:23 PM, Diamonddigs said:

When you complete a girl there are always a few shards left that turn in to flowers. Instead of Turning into those Lame flowers they disperse to other girls that are already most of the way there.

Maybe divided by 10~20

On 5/25/2019 at 11:09 PM, Diamonddigs said:

you don't usually get more than a couple extra shards no need to divide

If you are at dark lord's girls...Yeah, I started my account at test server some time ago and got 98 flowers with Sheheramazond

16 hours ago, sanjkame said:

If you are at dark lord's girls...Yeah, I started my account at test server some time ago and got 98 flowers with Sheheramazond

that was a tremendously awesome luck shot with a 100 shard drop at the best time possible.

Now imagine you are at live server, no free daily kobans and no 5 mio cash fresh from start - how long will it take until you are able to buy enough gifts to grade up the first six boss girls?

This is 4263*3 gifts = 12789 gifts * 417 ymen = 5.333.013 (gift) + 5.103.000 (scene) ymen only for the first 3 starter girls to get them to 5 stars, for 3 stars it would be "only" 1.089.378 (gift) + 1.053.000 (scene) ymen.

the next three common girls come with 2.195.505 (gift) + 2.106.000 (scene) ymens or for 5 stars with 10.639.755 (gift) + 10.206.000 (scene) ymen.

So @Diamonddigs tell me: how valuable are these lame flowers for a beginner, who definitly has to pay 54.210 ymen per 130 aff flower? 

Not to talk about financing the first three four girls at all, Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler and Ankyo? (edited, thanks @GeorgeMTO)

Edit: many people got really surprised when Karole was announced to drop gifts instead of money ... because all people need ymen to buy so much things. 

(and I still wait for any official statement or self-discover what kind of rebalancing will be achieved with it)

Edited by windia

3 hours ago, windia said:

that was a tremendously awesome luck shot with a 100 shard drop at the best time possible.

And it's really not a "tremendous luck". Dark lord have this tremendously high rate of shards. So it would be a too powerful advantage. And what would happen if you don't have any more girls to complete shards @Diamonddigs? You would get shard from girls that you don't have any, or we would have a animation for shards, and other for flowers...

Edited by sanjkame

On 5/30/2019 at 3:25 PM, windia said:

(and I still wait for any official statement or self-discover what kind of rebalancing will be achieved with it)

Given how much the devs have demonstrated how they don't read this forum, I am sorry for you cause I think you will wait a long time... and this not counting the fact that IMHO there is NO rebalancing...