Legendary Ombresse

Valgo

Yeah, this new legendary girl certainly got some similarities to Bunny. At least to some of the Bunny art. Must be the same artist that had done this and Bunny. 

But ever more, why a new legendary girl again? Legendary days revival would've been much better. 

14 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Yeah, this new legendary girl certainly got some similarities to Bunny. At least to some of the Bunny art. Must be the same artist that had done this and Bunny. 

But ever more, why a new legendary girl again? Legendary days revival would've been much better. 

Because they started a new cycle. You can't do revivals while one specialty has 3 girls and the others 2. So prepare for at least another new girl for Know-how before a possible revival.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

She's based on Rias, from Highschool DxD, as far as i know

(and as far as i'm concerned, she's nearly as ugly as Sarah Jay, sad sad thing... ) 

But you don't count in this matter :P
You only count on the French side.

(Sam Hentaires pinged me on the French part for no apparent reason... you should read my amazing French reply)

• Haha 1

In my opinion she looks adorable. I'm definitely going to try and get her. Even though she is charm (gotta catch 'em all!)

1 minute ago, Joe-da-G said:

(and as far as i'm concerned, she's nearly as ugly as Sarah Jay, sad sad thing... ) 

Good thing that I liked Sara

• Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, Chthugha a dit :

But you don't count in this matter :P
You only count on the French side.

(Sam Hentaires pinged me on the French part for no apparent reason... you should read my amazing French reply)

true, on this side, i'm nobody... your average Joe... 

i will, then ^^

46 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

She's based on Rias, from Highschool DxD, as far as i know

Unlike Sara Jay this one doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.

The know-how girl is gonna save the day, I'm sure of it. At least, that's my wishful thinking.

Boa Hancock please pretty pease.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Because they started a new cycle. You can't do revivals while one specialty has 3 girls and the others 2. So prepare for at least another new girl for Know-how before a possible revival.

Why the hell not? I don't see anywhere saying that you have to have equal number of specialties to have revival event. 

Besides, this new girl is part of 3rd "trilogy" now as Golden Bunny was hardcore, Taria was charm and Fabienne know-how. Technically Sara Jay started a new "series", but I thought it was special case, what with it being called "sponsored" stuff and all. But obvious that's not the case anymore, which makes it look like there won't be any revival event for "secondary three" legendary girls.  

17 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

which makes it look like there won't be any revival event for "secondary three" legendary girls.  

Something tells me we'll get a Legendary Nonupple Threat in August/September. A revival event with all 9 legendary girls in it.

5 minutes ago, linkdream said:

Something tells me we'll get a Legendary Nonupple Threat in August/September. A revival event with all 9 legendary girls in it.

I can actually see devs doing exactly that. As it would be fricking huge pay day for them. 

Plenty of old and new people, who are missing some of the girls...especially as 5 of 9 where before new shard system. 

Edited by ShadowHaamu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, linkdream said:

The know-how girl is gonna save the day, I'm sure of it. At least, that's my wishful thinking.

Boa Hancock please pretty pease.

The perfect class for Boa Hancock should be charm IMHO, but the devs have amply demonstrated that they have different views from... well, from pretty much the rest of the world about it, so anything is possible 🤣

• Haha 2

Can anyone please tell me what class she will be?   I have in KH, Norou and Fabienne; in HC Levitya, Golden Bunny and Sarah Jay; charm the twins and Taria.  So I have assessed that, to keep the order as established since Taria, this new chick would have to be charm.  If so great.  It would mean I can save up my kobans because I'm not charm in any account.  Is this correct?

Whatever the case, she seems to be another succubus who gets off vacuuming up semen in her pussy.  It doesn't matter because the chances that I would get her would be zilch without about 10k worth of kobans (apart from a lucky jackpot as I had with Fabienne in Peregrine Took).

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Why the hell not? I don't see anywhere saying that you have to have equal number of specialties to have revival event. 

Besides, this new girl is part of 3rd "trilogy" now as Golden Bunny was hardcore, Taria was charm and Fabienne know-how. Technically Sara Jay started a new "series", but I thought it was special case, what with it being called "sponsored" stuff and all. But obvious that's not the case anymore, which makes it look like there won't be any revival event for "secondary three" legendary girls.  

Why the hell not? Because hardcore now had 2 recent chances to get a better girl, given a revival will have another chance, compared to 1 recent chance for the other two specialties. Having a better team is important for those of us who want to do well in the leagues to get kobans there. They can't simply say "screw you" to the other two specialties. The game already is imbalanced enough towards hardcore. No need to further imbalance that by doing a revival now.
Sara Jay couldn't have been a "special" extra girl. Not with those stats.

51 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I suspect there's a bug.

Her stats are Know-How primary, but icon is Charm.

Lol, I didnt even see this. I hope its not on purpose so they can say hmthey gave us charm AND know how already and move on with the next HC. 😂

I hope nobody is spending Kobans right away on her, due to the weirdness of this.

I will probably buy some refills late if needed, just because she's available, and right now I have only a few girls to work on, but it's definitely better to do it late in this case.

10 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I hope nobody is spending Kobans right away on her, due to the weirdness of this.

I will probably buy some refills late if needed, just because she's available, and right now I have only a few girls to work on, but it's definitely better to do it late in this case.

Not for the people who plan to get her no matter what her stats/attribute are

• Like 1